Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by Emi, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...-aruba-dna-tested_us_59e901d0e4b0f9d35bc959fc

HP Link, 10/19/2017:

"In the Oxygen series, Ludwick said he helped dig up and dispose of Holloway’s remains years after her death. It was Ludwick and Madrigal who provided four bone fragments to authorities. Of them, only one was human. The other three were found to be animal bones. It’s unclear where the bones originated.

During the TV series, Madrigal said Ludwick told him several stories, including one that indicated the remains had been buried in an Aruban pet cemetery.

When Holloway was ruled out as a match, Internet sleuths were quick to point out similarities between the pet cemetery story and a report about Gardner’s death. That report surfaced in an October 2011 article by The National Enquirer, which claimed authorities received “an anonymous but credible phone tip” that she was buried in a dog’s grave.

While the similarities in the two stories are undeniable, it’s just as likely that Ludwick was aware of The National Enquirer story.

In the event the bone does belong to Gardner, authorities will be very interested in speaking with Ludwick and Madrigal, according to Ward.

“If those remains come back and [are] linked to Robyn Gardner and they were in their hands … I guarantee the FBI will snatch ’em up,” Ward told HuffPost last week."

2. Tadpole12

That's good news.
    --------------------------

also that's one heck of a quote from G***M

--------------------------
    re: HP

"Madrigal now claims Ludwick told him the bones came from a particular spot in van der Sloot’s yard, before a cement slab was poured in that area sometime in 2005. Madrigal said he’s already provided that and other information to the FBI.

“The FBI knows everything I do – every move,” Madrigal said. “The only thing the FBI has said is, ‘Gabriel, you’re ****ing crazy.’ But I believe I’m going to find her. [Ludwick] gave me a lot of hints. He gave me 12 clues. I put the clues together and I know. I’m going to do this. I won’t quit.”

3. Smallfox

Smallfox Member

Hi there Blonde Babe, You got your pictures off of The National Enquirer didn't you?

I think when Tricia said no links from social media, I took it to mean Face Book. I could be wrong BUT until I'm told differently I will continue to believe she meant Face Book. I know this probably didn't help much.

Have a good morning!

4. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

Why do I have a feeling that someone is enjoying sending someone through all this cloak and dagger stuff while the Truth is likely something different and much simpler? IMO

5. Barb Wire

Barb Wire Active Member

I have them in an old Photobucket and some are similar to the ones that are being posted now but those bag of bones I took for my television with my phone camera I studied all cases until about 2011 then I retired from it so I've got thousands of pictures

6. Barb Wire

Barb Wire Active Member

No way Robyn Gardner was buried at the van der sloot's house in 2005 she wasn't dead yet I think she died 2010 in August This is BS story made up by G and L just like the poster said above they went into the dog gravesite and they stole bones because maybe John couldn't remember where they were because he was so high on heroin then when he read the story that National Enquirer released he said oh gee that sounds good let's use that one total BS and that's my opinion

7. Betty Davis Eyes

Betty Davis Eyes New Member

Hello my darling it's been a few days
    OH my Gabriel so many threats to your posters
    If you follow David Lohr I will block you
    If tell you to block this person don't ask why
    His puppets are standing around waiting for crumbs
    He's still going on and on about V's sexy voice
    I've never seen him act this paranoid before.
    Oh god they called him the informant again in the new artical, that may set him over the edge.
    He''s back to I never charged a dime for my time.
    TJ wants to take all the credit because he's the professional investigator
    If he was that good why did it take me only five years and him twelve with my information.

Because John fed you all lies non of it is true you look like a fool
    He is repeating every conversation at least three times
    Says he can't tell us but then he does if you talk you will banned
    I don't think I can watch another 20 minutes of him anymore
    I think he's off his medication :tantrum:

8. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

That would have been Robyn Gardner, she has a thread here that was very active back in the day. What is PVDS?

9. Barb Wire

Barb Wire Active Member

Paul Van Der sloot died from a heart attack on February 10th 2010
    Robyn Gardner he came missing in Aruba in August 11th or around that date 2011

10. Emi

Emi CSKA Sofia fan!!! Huge Golden State Warriors fan!

Paulus Van Der Sloot - Joran's father

11. neesaki

12. neesaki

Does anyone here who followed Robyn's case recall how Gary Giordano was obsessed with Natalees case? I'd forgotten that until I looked back on Robyn's thread. He talked abou Natalees case to other people when he and Robyn were in Aruba before she vanished. I haven't had time to go back to try to find links yet. I'd just totally forgotten that though so it was like a light bulb moment.

13. heavenly2012

heavenly2012 Member

Yes, I do remember that. Thats why I was so disgusted that someone could take such sick advantage of what happened in Natalee's case. In my opinion that Gary is a complete sicko.

14. Mica

Mica Well-Known Member

Carrie Emerson, another woman who had contact with Giordano, told ABC News Giordano also offered to take her to Aruba about the same time he invited Gardner to the island, and to do a photo shoot there with Emerson's daughter, a model.

"He started telling me stuff, like that he would protect her, saying 'It's not going to be another Natalee Holloway or something,'" Emerson said, referring to the Alabama teenager who disappeared on the island in 2005.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-judge-orders-suspect-gary-giordano-detained-16/story?id=14307322

15. Pocono Sleuther

Pocono Sleuther Well-Known Member

Thank you! Yes. Ok so PVDS died before she went missing. But the boyfriend, Giordano, was very into the Holloway case if I recall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. Barb Wire

Barb Wire Active Member

God knows how may others were berried in the pet cemetery good place to find bones.IMO

17. Tadpole12

[video=youtube;aKkJSbv_00U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKkJSbv_00U[/video]

Natalee Holloway Justice pour ma fille (Téléfilm)
    2009 en francais.

LifeTime Movie in French

18. Casara11

Casara11 New Member

19. Barb Wire

Barb Wire Active Member

"Madrigal now claims Ludwick told him the bones came from a particular spot in van der Sloot’s yard, before a cement slab was poured in that area sometime in 2005.
    Impossible if it's Robyn

This never happen their was no cement slab in 2005
    G& L should read up on the case before posting
    How could Robyn be at VDS when she wasn't dead in 2005

Robyn Gardner Missing from Aruba in Aug 17 2011
    JL was in Aruba sometime in Sept 2012 for 5 days Per G video

IMO If that bone belongs to Robyn they got it by stealing bones from the pet cemetery.. :jail:

He gave me 12 clues. I put the clues together :crazy:

20. Barb Wire

Barb Wire Active Member

Simple Fact
    :busted:Robyn Gardner went missing Aug 2, 2011, so we know she wasn't under any concrete poured at the VDS's in 2005.