Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
just in case some missed tricia's post :)

Hey Everyone,

Some of you are new here. Welcome to Websleuths.

We do not allow social media stories to be brought over to Websleuths without approval first.

Please do not post anyone's social media stories unless they are an approved source.

David Lohr is an approved source.

Thanks,
Tricia

So thems the 12 clues?
Who the heck is Timothy?
Timothy A Ludwick

the elders, as in Shango's riddle?
https://books.google.ca/books?id=6y...Q6AEITDAH#v=onepage&q=elders in aruba&f=false

"The Elders = The Dutch and Aruban authorities,
and/or the parents of the boys."

The Beth Israel Synagogue was consecrated on November 4, 1962, in Oranjestad. Beth Israel also shares their house of worship with the Jewish Community of Aruba (Israelitische Gemeente). As of 2013, the Jewish population is around 85. The current Prime Minister Mike Eman is Jewish.

Beth Israel Synagogue:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Be...19bf97d4df1e2b9!8m2!3d12.512955!4d-70.0302639

Jewish cemetery:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Je...502d3ea50f5253!8m2!3d12.5288423!4d-70.0333786

Honest to Pete people PLEASE read the rules. There is no reason why you can't abide by them.

Forum Rules

Websleuths, LLC is a privately owned website, therefore your first amendment right to free speech does not mean you can say whatever you want while at Websleuths.

It is every member’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with the Rules which govern Websleuths. The unabridged version of the Rules can be found here:

Rules Etiquette & Information

Thank you

Any word on who's bones were found in Aruba?

Good question. I was hoping David Lohr would follow up. Been checking the web for updates but nothing yet that I have found.

This s all that I can find

A bone fragment found on Aruba earlier this year during filming of a TV series about Natalee Holloway has been ruled out as a match to the missing Alabama teen, adding another layer of mystery to the 12-year investigation.

“What we know about the bone today is that it is a single individual whom we believe there is a Caucasian European ethnicity attached, but it’s not Natalee,” Jason Kolowski, a former forensic laboratory director of the D.C. Department of Forensic Sciences, told HuffPost.

While the results come as little surprise in a case that has been ripe with false confessions and dead-end leads, what is unexpected is that no one seems to be trying to determine who the bone belongs to, especially since at least three other Americans are still missing on the Caribbean island.

“I have had no contact with the authorities,” said Kolowski, who added that he is unable to determine the age or gender of the individual. :eek:hwow:<snip>

http://salishnews.com/whose-bone-was-found-during-the-aruba-search-for-natalee-holloway/

Honestly, what kind of world do we live in when this scenario could happen and no one would be held responsible? Two parties are running around free when they actually came up with a human bone for a TV series. No one seems to care, and even the forensic doctor, Kolowski says he has had no contact with the authorities. You can bet TJ Ward is not going to do anything, or his connection to the two "suspects" will become clear to the public. This is beyond the pale. Plus, there is nothing on the web about it. These two dumb and dumber are going to go on walking around like nothing ever happened. I mean it, what kind of world do we live in?
QUOTE=Blonde Babe;13744884]This s all that I can find

A bone fragment found on Aruba earlier this year during filming of a TV series about Natalee Holloway has been ruled out as a match to the missing Alabama teen, adding another layer of mystery to the 12-year investigation.

&#8220;What we know about the bone today is that it is a single individual whom we believe there is a Caucasian European ethnicity attached, but it&#8217;s not Natalee,&#8221; Jason Kolowski, a former forensic laboratory director of the D.C. Department of Forensic Sciences, told HuffPost.

While the results come as little surprise in a case that has been ripe with false confessions and dead-end leads, what is unexpected is that no one seems to be trying to determine who the bone belongs to, especially since at least three other Americans are still missing on the Caribbean island.

&#8220;I have had no contact with the authorities,&#8221; said Kolowski, who added that he is unable to determine the age or gender of the individual. :eek:hwow:<snip>

http://salishnews.com/whose-bone-was-found-during-the-aruba-search-for-natalee-holloway/
[/QUOTE]

I&#8217;m going off line for good I have to no other choice you guys have a great thanksgiving a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Thank for everything guys I&#8217;m working on some dangerous stuff nobody has the balls to do this but me so I have to get off social media cause of this to give me the upper hand hope you guys understand if I get killed well at least I had the balls to step forward

CRIME 10/19/2017 06:29 pm ET
Robyn Gardner&#8217;s Sister To Have Human Bone Found In Aruba DNA-Tested
The bone was found during a recent search for Natalee Holloway.
By David Lohr

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-aruba-dna-tested_us_59e901d0e4b0f9d35bc959fc

honestly, what kind of world do we live in when this scenario could happen and no one would be held responsible? Two parties are running around free when they actually came up with a human bone for a tv series. No one seems to care, and even the forensic doctor, kolowski says he has had no contact with the authorities. You can bet tj ward is not going to do anything, or his connection to the two "suspects" will become clear to the public. This is beyond the pale. Plus, there is nothing on the web about it. These two dumb and dumber are going to go on walking around like nothing ever happened. I mean it, what kind of world do we live in?
Quote=blonde babe;13744884]this s all that i can find

a bone fragment found on aruba earlier this year during filming of a tv series about natalee holloway has been ruled out as a match to the missing alabama teen, adding another layer of mystery to the 12-year investigation.

&#8220;what we know about the bone today is that it is a single individual whom we believe there is a caucasian european ethnicity attached, but it&#8217;s not natalee,&#8221; jason kolowski, a former forensic laboratory director of the d.c. Department of forensic sciences, told huffpost.

while the results come as little surprise in a case that has been ripe with false confessions and dead-end leads, what is unexpected is that no one seems to be trying to determine who the bone belongs to, especially since at least three other americans are still missing on the caribbean island.

&#8220;i have had no contact with the authorities,&#8221; said kolowski, who added that he is unable to determine the age or gender of the individual. :eek:hwow:<snip>

[/quote]

Casara you're absolutely correct. Maybe the silence means there is an investigation into the players involved.

On the other hand, what if the Aruba authorities were correct? What if there were no human bones recovered? The human bone scenario could all just be part of the scripted reality tv program for ratings. No reason to investigate those involved with a fictional story. The whole series pisses me off if this was the case. The public was duped.

I&#8217;m going off line for good I have to no other choice you guys have a great thanksgiving a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Thank for everything guys I&#8217;m working on some dangerous stuff nobody has the balls to do this but me so I have to get off social media cause of this to give me the upper hand hope you guys understand if I get killed well at least I had the balls to step forward

CRIME 10/19/2017 06:29 pm ET
Robyn Gardner&#8217;s Sister To Have Human Bone Found In Aruba DNA-Tested
The bone was found during a recent search for Natalee Holloway.
By David Lohr

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...-aruba-dna-tested_us_59e901d0e4b0f9d35bc959fc

The dna results for Robyn Gardner should be complete. Why no followup article by David Lohr? What's happening?

From what I remember Robyn Gardner sister was going on a long vacation when she got back she was going to do the DNA test maybe she's not back yet?

From what I remember Robyn Gardner sister was going on a long vacation when she got back she was going to do the DNA test maybe she's not back yet?

This is from David Lohr&#8217;s article dated Oct. 19. It is now Nov. 11 and not a peep.

&#8220;I am going to submit my DNA in the next few days to see if there is a match,&#8221; Gardner&#8217;s sister, Danielle Colson-Unglesbee, told HuffPost.

Wow I can't believe people are still following this hoax drama started by Oxygen. So sad they had the audacity to lead the family on this wild goose chase for tv show ratings. Shame on them. IMHO

I recall something along the lines of TJ Ward Did Not send Robyn sister the DNA kit in time .
Robyn sister left on a 30 day vacation, she is going to submit the test when she got back.
That meets the timeline she left October 20, 2017 back November 20 2017 then time for the DNA test.
I have no link for this information sorry.
I may have heard it from a video.

I recall something along the lines of TJ Ward Did Not send Robyn sister the DNA kit in time .
Robyn sister left on a 30 day vacation, she is going to submit the test when she got back.
That meets the timeline she left October 20, 2017 back November 20 2017 then time for the DNA test.
I have no link for this information sorry.
I may have heard it from a video.

You&#8217;re right. I do recall the same now that you mention it. Results end of November. :waiting:

Whose Bone Was Found During The Aruba Search For Natalee Holloway?
DNA extracted from the fragment indicates it&#8217;s not from the missing Alabama teen, but it does belong to someone of similar ethnicity.
Waiting for a update from David Lohr
By David Lohr
Madrigal, who now claims to know where Holloway&#8217;s remains are, told HuffPost he will reveal the location only if he is compensated. Madrigal directed further inquiries to Eliot Benton, whom he identified as his manager.
Benton, who appears to be associated with Ward, said he is working on a documentary about the Holloway case.
&#8220;If the Huffington Post were interested, I&#8217;m pretty sure it could be arraigned,&#8221; Benton said. &#8220;If you came up with like $5,000 [and gave] $2,500 to Gabriel and $2,500 to John, that would probably cover it.&#8221;
The $5,000, Benton said, would be in addition to any travel expenses the men would incur in revealing the location of the bones. HuffPost does not pay for interviews.
Benton also claimed to have inside knowledge that the mystery DNA is now being compared to Robyn Gardner, a 35-year-old Maryland woman who vanished in Aruba five years ago. Kolowski has not verified that claim.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bone-dna-aruba-natalee-holloway_us_59dbd504e4b0208970cefc11

Whose Bone Was Found During The Aruba Search For Natalee Holloway?
DNA extracted from the fragment indicates it&#8217;s not from the missing Alabama teen, but it does belong to someone of similar ethnicity.
Waiting for a update from David Lohr
By David Lohr
Madrigal, who now claims to know where Holloway&#8217;s remains are, told HuffPost he will reveal the location only if he is compensated. Madrigal directed further inquiries to Eliot Benton, whom he identified as his manager.
Benton, who appears to be associated with Ward, said he is working on a documentary about the Holloway case.
&#8220;If the Huffington Post were interested, I&#8217;m pretty sure it could be arraigned,&#8221; Benton said. &#8220;If you came up with like $5,000 [and gave] $2,500 to Gabriel and $2,500 to John, that would probably cover it.&#8221;
The $5,000, Benton said, would be in addition to any travel expenses the men would incur in revealing the location of the bones. HuffPost does not pay for interviews.
Benton also claimed to have inside knowledge that the mystery DNA is now being compared to Robyn Gardner, a 35-year-old Maryland woman who vanished in Aruba five years ago. Kolowski has not verified that claim.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bone-dna-aruba-natalee-holloway_us_59dbd504e4b0208970cefc11

Eliot Benton is Kramer. Kramer is on probation. Why is he involving himself in what appears to be an attempted extortion plot? Wouldn't that violate his probation? Gabriel told the Huffington Post he will reveal the location but only if he is compensated. He's only willing to trade the information if he is paid. Benton aka Kramer is suggesting a price for both Gabriel and John. Looks like extortion to me. IMO

[h=1]Joran van der sloot 's friend John Ludwick on Nancy Grace[/h]This seems odd to me the John Ludwick says on Nancy Grace show on live video
he and Joran met at a gas station and he gave him his phone number then they hooked up
When someone else it telling people it was on messenger
Who do you believe

[video=youtube;7XWaM-QLkQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XWaM-QLkQ0[/video]

[h=1]Joran van der sloot 's friend John Ludwick on Nancy Grace[/h]This seems odd to me the John Ludwick says on Nancy Grace show on live video
he and Joran met at a gas station and he gave him his phone number then they hooked up
When someone else it telling people it was on messenger
Who do you believe

[video=youtube;7XWaM-QLkQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XWaM-QLkQ0[/video]

Hard to tell with liars. :liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors