Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://en.brinkwire.com/217671/blonde-who-stabbed-man-who-cremated-natalee-holloway-is-revealed/

Blonde who stabbed man who ‘cremated’ Natalee Holloway is revealed.

March 18, 2018

"‘John said if you go back to him I’m going to kill you *advertiser censored*,’ Madrigal told DailyMail.com. ‘But John is someone who barks and barks. He usually does absolutely nothing.’
In a video interview Madrigal recorded last year, he asked Heistand, who has a young daughter, why she chose to remain friends with Ludwick.
‘Until he gets in trouble it’s not real,’ she says in the footage. ‘Dude, he tells me a different story every time. I don’t know what to believe.
‘I feel like if it really happened he’d be in trouble. When he gets charged I’ll be like, my dog killed somebody.’
Asked whether she was worried Ludwick may try to kill her, she laughed and replied: ‘He doesn’t have the balls to kill me, little John. I think John’s a good person he just did some stupid s**t.’
Heistand can then be seen climbing into a white car with Ludwick, whose rap sheet includes convictions for possessing marijuana and controlled substances.
However in a subsequent video she appears to have changed her tune, saying: ‘I think what he did is disturbing and he’s like obsessed with me and it’s gross.’
She then explains that she’s been taking advantage of the fact Ludwick is ‘in love’ with her to procure information for Madrigal that would later be featured in the documentary.
‘He just tells me he has a big secret. He wants to be in a relationship with me,’ Heistand says.
‘I made him feel comfortable with me like I want to be with him. He has a big secret that could solve everything.’"

"In spite of the disguise she immediately recognized Ludwick, who pressed a knife to her throat and tried to stuff a cloth into her mouth.
As he tried to push her towards the passenger’s side and start the car, Heistand – whose name is redacted in the document – fought back and grabbed the knife in her right hand.
She scrambled out of the car and when 5ft 11in Ludwick tried to pull her back she ‘swung her right hand backwards’.
Heistand raced inside and dialed 911 before telling police she feared she had stabbed or cut her attacker because there was blood on the knife."

same link

"Heistand told DailyMail.com: ‘I have no comment until the police release their official statement.’"

"Ludwick lived at home with his grieving father John, 60, who also declined to speak."

[h=1]Hear the 911 Call After Woman Fatally Stabs Man Who Claimed He Disposed of Natalee Holloway’s Body[/h]Days after the man who claimed he disposed of missing teenager Natalee Holloway‘s body was stabbed to death by his ex-girlfriend, the 911 call from the harrowing situation has been released.Police say 32-year-old John Ludwick was killed his 23-year-old ex-girlfriend, Emily Heistand, who said she acted in self-defense as he tried to kidnap her.Heistand, 23, made the dramatic 911 call, describing how Ludwick attacked her as she stepped out of her car in North Port, Fla., last week. “Listen, he had a knife to my neck,” Heistand is heard saying in the call. “He told me he was going to kill me if I didn’t give him the keys. I got the knife from him and I stabbed him. He’s crazy. He’s been stalking me for three months.”But his attempt to make good on that threat has ended in his own death“Yesterday he told me: ‘You just sealed your fate,’” she said in the 911 call. Ludwick is a close friend of Joran Van Der Sloot, the chief suspect in the murder of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005. Van der Sloot was never charged, but he is serving 28 years for the murder of another young woman in Peru. Last summer, Ludwick was a key figure in a controversial Oxygenseries in which he claimed he dug up Holloway’s remains.

“The idea was to crush everything to the point where it was not recognizable as bones or a skull or anything like that,” he said in the special.

http://nbc4i.com/2018/03/19/hear-th...laimed-he-disposed-of-natalee-holloways-body/

over at Gabes Way
GM promotes a diiferrent theory wrt JL's death.

GM suggests that JL rode his bike to EH's house.

Whefe was the bike? In a video LE was trying to determine how John arrived at the scene. No mention of a bike.

https://drugabuse.com/library/subutex-abuse/

"Subutex is the trade name for the partial opioid agonist buprenorphine. It is marketed for medically assisted addiction treatment—more specifically, it is used to treat opioid dependence. Subutex is used to alleviate withdrawal symptoms and to help reduce cravings associated with opioid dependence. It can be used to initiate detoxification as well as for longer-term medical maintenance. "

https://www.addictioncenter.com/benzodiazepines/klonopin/

"Klonopin is sometimes prescribed to ease anxiety and mental withdrawal symptoms from alcohol and other addictive substances. Doctors may also prescribe Klonopin for short-term insomnia."

@ Gabes Way
GM says that the Police
did find JL's bike and phone

GM has offered exclusive membership, incls $50 t-shirt and wristband, $25 for just wristband
as he fund raises to return to Aruba to the mystery spot where NH's remains may be located.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...pal-killed-natalee-holloway-article-1.3938401

Van der Sloot possibly told slain pal he killed Natalee Holloway

April 17, 2018

"John Ludwick, a former friend of Joran van der Sloot’s, claimed that his buddy admitted to killing Natalee Holloway and asked him to burn her remains, according to the woman who killed Ludwick in self-defense.

The 32-year-old Ludwick was fatally stabbed last month trying to kidnap his ex-girlfriend, who said he spilled the beans on van der Sloot’s admission.

“He told me that Joran did do it and hid the body,” former gal pal Emily Heistand, 23, said in a “Dr. Phil” interview that aired Monday.

Van der Sloot told Ludwick he met Holloway at an Aruba bar in 2005 and spiked her drink, Heinstand recalled being told."

https://www.drphil.com/videos/you-d...aims-she-killed-her-attacker-in-self-defense/

‘You Did the Right Thing,’ Dr. Phil Tells Woman Who Claims She Killed Her Attacker In Self-Defense

April 16, 2018

"Sometimes I feel like I’m a murderer, but then sometimes I’m like ‘I did what I had to do,’” she tells Dr. Phil. “I don’t know how I made it out, but I’m just glad I did.”

Emily, who describes Ludwick as “delusional,” says she took the knife away from him while he had her trapped in the passenger side of her car, then stabbed him multiple times in the abdomen before finally breaking free. Ludwick ran and later died of his injuries.

“I can tell you that you did the right thing,” says Dr. Phil. “One of the things that safety experts will tell you is, you don’t ever want to let them take you to a secondary location.”

Emily met John Ludwick nearly a year before the incident through a mutual friend named Gabriel. "

con't

"In the days after Ludwick died Emily says Gabriel started claiming that it wasn’t her, but her boyfriend who killed Ludwick in a confrontation over Emily.

“Right after I called the police, I called him. He came to my house. The detectives saw him pull up to my house with his boss,” says Emily about her boyfriend, dismissing Gabriel’s claims.

Additionally, says Emily, there was a woman across the street at the time who witnessed the altercation. What did that witness say she saw? "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam