Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the second episode on Oxygen about the NH disappearance. I really like it so far. Is anyone else watching it? If so, what do you think of it?

I just watched episode 2. It pretty much had me on pins and needles, i. e., the sting operation. I think it's very good so far. I just hate having to wait a week for the next episode. Does anyone know how many episodes there will be? TIA

ETA: And yes, totally agree that JL is a horrible and repulsive person.

To answer my own question, I just read that it's a six part series.

also, iirc, when natalee first went missing, a pet incinerator on aruba was mentioned. i'm sure there are other incinerators on the island... for trash, medical waste, etc.
an actual human crematoria would not be necessary imo.

(** i don't necessarily believe natalee's remains were abused like this though)

If it's NOT Natalee who would it be though? Robin? Some unknown person? Since we know it's a Eastern European female ...
Robin and Natalee are similar enough DNA would definitely be required to determine which one. Are there other missing women who match the description?
Then there would be mystery of how they were led to the WRONG remains as well... that's really the main thing that gives this credibility. That they FOUND something...

If it's NOT Natalee who would it be though? Robin? Some unknown person? Since we know it's a Eastern European female ...
Robin and Natalee are similar enough DNA would definitely be required to determine which one. Are there other missing women who match the description?
Then there would be mystery of how they were led to the WRONG remains as well... that's really the main thing that gives this credibility. That they FOUND something...

Can you please link where it was female? I thought it was mitochondrial DNA which they could not determine sex.

TIA

Thread is moving fast and I must have missed?

Ok so I'm finally watching the first episode (I was in the hospital after falling down the stairs and knocking myself unconscious and injured my back) and 10 minutes in I can tell this Gabriel guy is full of crap. Is this guy an actor portraying Gabriel??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tim miller is being interviewed on cnn right now in regard to the flooding in houston. there is three feet of water in his house right now 😢😢😢

they are in his motorhome now with his boat parked nearby in case it's needed.

they were able save several others from their homes / rooftops and are now on higher ground. he hopes they don't have to move again.

tim miller is being interviewed on cnn right now in regard to the flooding in houston. there is three feet of water in his house right now 

I know this is OT. But do you have link ? I haven't found anything so far. And, have you posted this on the Hurricane Harvey thread ? TIA

Ok so I'm finally watching the first episode (I was in the hospital after falling down the stairs and knocking myself unconscious and injured my back) and 10 minutes in I can tell this Gabriel guy is full of crap. Is this guy an actor portraying Gabriel??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Tssiemer. I hope you are feeling better soon.

I know this is OT. But do you have link ? I haven't found anything so far. And, have you posted this on the Hurricane Harvey thread ? TIA
he was interviewed via phone by the cnn anchor during the live hurricane coverage tonight so no link. sorry. and no, i'm not participating in that thread. feel free to copy my posts for over there if you feel it's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie