ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i am not trying to argue with you at all, everything is within the realm of possibility

I just don't feel that GG buying drugs proves anything
It may put serious suspicion in peoples mind , but it would be impossible to prove he drugged her against her will

IMO

BBM

So you assert that someone who alters their appearance to look younger or more attractive has a foundation built on an intent to deceive others?

Yesterday, I had my eyebrows waxed, and most of the women I know color their hair and shave their legs/armpits. All of us wear makeup too, and some of us try to look taller by wearing high heals. Spanx. Don't forget Spanx to look less lumpy.

We are surely a deceitful bunch!

Ha, OK, I'll give you that!
But we are speaking of two different beasts!
GG has lied,,, he had attempted to flee... not to mention his insurance slip...
I think you will alter your perception when you see the video - he looks like a completely different person... and odds are... that guy doesn't get to go on a trip with Robyn... who knows what else is in his bag of tricks.

I think Taco and the team detained him because he may have been wearing a disguise when attempted to flee, this, of course, is in the file, and we don;t know about it yet, but I bet he altered his look... (within reason given pasaporta.

xo Gajonka

and i am not trying to argue with you at all, everything is within the realm of possibility

I just don't feel that GG buying drugs proves anything
It may put serious suspicion in peoples mind , but it would be impossible to prove he drugged her against her will

IMO

This is a circumstantial case. It will require that the dots be connected. Having evidence that drugs were purchased that are commonly known as date rape drugs, his false statements as to her having taken sleeping pills, no bottle found in her purse, etc. puts the puzzle together much better than not having that evidence.

MOO.

I suspect RG knew he wore a toupee and that he was wildly insecure about his appearance. Many many men are, hence the baseball/cowboy hat look of a few million American men. I don't think that makes him a murderer though.

I just need more information still........

That's fair.

I submitted a post from the G Encyclopedia entitled "BALD RAGE."
It was removed, but it spoke to the fact that bald rage does exist... and there is hate there... she may have declined an offer of sex on the beach, and made a rug comment... that would be enough, according to BALD RAGE, fo him to fulfill his OTHER fantasy.

This is a circumstantial case. It will require that the dots be connected. Having evidence that drugs were purchased that are commonly known as date rape drugs, his false statements as to her having taken sleeping pills, no bottle found in her purse, etc. puts the puzzle together much better than not having that evidence.

MOO.

I agree it would be a good lead. But in the end they would still need to find her body to confirm it, or it would be a dead end. Also, like with BN in Aruba, not only was he a drug dealer but a heavy drug user, not very credible. They would probably need more than the word of a drug dealer.

JMHO

MOO.

Do you know his statements are false?
I have not read about the contents of her personal belongings

I agree it would be a good lead. But in the end they would still need to find her body to confirm it, or it would be a dead end. Also, like with BN in Aruba, not only was he a drug dealer but a heavy drug user, not very credible. They would probably need more than the word of a drug dealer.

JMHO

It's just a part of the picture that may help build a case. Right now, they don't have enough.

if he had more than 3 wigs with him and she is found dead, I would say the wigs go to premeditation!

I would like to know more about the insurance before i decide

I would think any man that worried about the state of his hair, or lack thereof, would carry a variety of "toppers" in case one gets damaged, lost, etc...so that alone doesn't do it for me.

No. I think he killed her and it was premeditated.

My biggest question about it being premeditated is that he was with the woman he was preying on for a year, and had her on the island for 5 days. IMO (and crudely stated to portray his state of mind), he would have soaked up all the sex with her possible on that trip. They had only been on the island two nights, he had three more to go. Why kill her? Unless he didn't mean to. There are two previous women who have stated that he choked them in 2010, so I think that is a strong possibility. And then we have this sleeping pill story which isn't consistent with her known history according to RF. Perhaps it is a combination of both. Or not.

My biggest question about it being premeditated is that he was with the woman he was preying on for a year, and had her on the island for 5 days. IMO (and crudely stated to portray his state of mind), he would have soaked up all the sex with her possible on that trip. They had only been on the island two nights, he had three more to go. Why kill her? Unless he didn't mean to. There are two previous women who have stated that he choked them in 2010, so I think that is a strong possibility. And then we have this sleeping pill story which isn't consistent with her known history according to RF. Perhaps it is a combination of both. Or not.

Perhaps he had a kill fantasy and the trip had very little to do with sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe