Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul -- what if the 'lie' or 'hidden information' is on the other side of the fence? Perhaps the actual number of cases is being hidden from the public to avoid mass panic.

I hardly think that they'd shut down the entire country of Mexico for the number of cases they've reported publicly...also all the school closings in the US. Of course, that's just my opinion. I did hear on the news today (per Dr. Sonjay Gupta) that there is a crucial component missing from the virus that would perpetuate it's spread more rapidly than we're seeing. He says that's why there hasn't been a 'mass outbreak' in the US so far.

Thanks for bringing up the issue and sharing those astrologer's insight!

Soul -- what if the 'lie' or 'hidden information' is on the other side of the fence? Perhaps the actual number of cases is being hidden from the public to avoid mass panic.

I hardly think that they'd shut down the entire country of Mexico for the number of cases they've reported publicly...also all the school closings in the US. Of course, that's just my opinion. I did hear on the news today (per Dr. Sonjay Gupta) that there is a crucial component missing from the virus that would perpetuate it's spread more rapidly than we're seeing. He says that's why there hasn't been a 'mass outbreak' in the US so far.

Thanks for bringing up the issue and sharing those astrologer's insight!

There is considerable (and growing) speculation that the origins of the H1N1 virus (a.k.a. Swine Flu) are man-made -- and it's not just conspiracy theorists that are suspicious.

The chart examined by astrologer Eric Francis (link in my post above) does not deny this possibility.

Read more here: http://www.naturalnews.com/026141.html

Thanks,
Soulscape

There is considerable (and growing) speculation that the origins of the H1N1 virus (a.k.a. Swine Flu) are man-made -- and it's not just conspiracy theorists that are suspicious.

The chart examined by astrologer Eric Francis (link in my post above) does not deny this possibility.

Thanks,
Soulscape
=====================================================
So, it is the Smithfield owned pig farm in Mexico that is at fault, or were they used also?
Good grief. I believe in conspiracy theories, but this one is hard to think of. I hope not.

On the astrology of this "new flu"....

When Saturn was last in hard aspect to Neptune, the bad version of Avian Flu started in China, and since the 1918 flu epidemic coincided with a Saturn/Neptune hard aspect, I was concerned.

Now we have Jupiter/Neptune/Chiron coinciding with another potential pandemic. And, these planets are close to conjunction to the USA Moon (Sibley chart). Today I read that the first USA fatality (Texas) is a young woman who was pregnant, had an emergency C-Section, but eventually succumbed.

I do not know enough about the recombination potential of the viruses involved in this flu to speculate about any conspiracy or man-made combination, but I do know that these viruses can recombine as they cross between various animal groups and humans.

They also can recombine and re-assort themselves as they spread from human to human over time. As some of you know, my husband has Parkinson's, and therefore can't breathe and cough as efficiently as he used to.

We are taking this very seriously, and will be very relieved if the warmer weather makes the contagion less dangerous to him. But, we will be watching what it does in the southern hemisphere over the summer, hoping it doesn't return in the fall the way the pandemic in 1918 returned with a vengeance.

One thing I do know from following the CDC, WHO, and politicians. They are more worried about the economy than the health of the "people", and want to downplay the spread rate so we do not "panic" and empty the store shelves, or stop going to the malls.

Many cases are just not being counted in the totals they are putting out via the media, and they keep changing the methods of counting that they are using. Only some of the good flu sites are trying to keep track of the actual statistics.

housemouse:
Good to see you back on the threads!
It seems that statistics are always being played with, no matter the problem.
What are some of the good flu sites?
Thanks.

Thank you HouseMouse, and welcome back, So good to see you, you have been missed.

I wanted to do a chart about this flu but was unsure what day to use, because an acurate date I can not find of the first known case, then I thought well we could try one from when it was first reported by WHO, but then I started thinking how do I read it, do I read it based off the 1918 chart the American birth chart or what would I use, So I didnt bother, I would like to know what time, date and location you used and what method. Thank you in advance, and please know I am keeping you and your husband in my prayers

Housemouse - good to see you on the board. Hope all is well with you and that your plants are sprouting! I'm sending best wishes your way as we move through this flu!

I concur that we are not getting total numbers. The health dept. in my county seems to be a little looser with their information. There have been 7 confirmed cases, with another 40 waiting for confirmation. The Co. Doc says that 95% of cases reported to CDC come back confirmed. That would be 38 out of the 40 waiting for confirmation - I know the numbers reported for California do NOT include this 38 as of yet. So I can only imagine what the real numbers are, especially for more urbanized areas.

Salem

Housemouse - good to see you on the board. Hope all is well with you and that your plants are sprouting! I'm sending best wishes your way as we move through this flu!

I concur that we are not getting total numbers. The health dept. in my county seems to be a little looser with their information. There have been 7 confirmed cases, with another 40 waiting for confirmation. The Co. Doc says that 95% of cases reported to CDC come back confirmed. That would be 38 out of the 40 waiting for confirmation - I know the numbers reported for California do NOT include this 38 as of yet. So I can only imagine what the real numbers are, especially for more urbanized areas.

Salem

They just confirmed on the evening news the first American to die was a 33 yr old in Cameron county Harlingen, Texas. they said she was a new mom gave birth to a healthy baby and has been hospitalized for three weeks. they also stated she was a teacher and had other chronic illnesses.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/19376050/detail.html

She was first seen by a physician April 14 and was hospitalized on the 19th. The woman delivered a healthy baby while hospitalized and stayed in the hospital until her death, said Lopez, who declined to give further details about the baby.

Dr. Joseph McCormick, regional dean of the University of Texas School of Public Health's Brownsville campus, said the woman was extremely ill when she was hospitalized.

Mercedes Independent School District, where the woman taught, announced it would close its schools starting Wednesday and reopen May 11.

Based on the time the patient was admitted to the hospital and began to show symptoms of swine flu, anyone who had contracted the disease from her would have shown symptoms by now, McCormick said. Lopez also said students and employees of the school district where she worked shouldn't worry if they are currently healthy.

Are they hiding something here? She had chronic underlying issues, but delivered a healthy baby? If she was prego the chrinic illness must not have been life threatening. Anybody think they are covering this one up?

Prayers to the family and the baby who will never know it's mother.:(

Thank you HouseMouse, and welcome back, So good to see you, you have been missed.

I wanted to do a chart about this flu but was unsure what day to use, because an acurate date I can not find of the first known case, then I thought well we could try one from when it was first reported by WHO, but then I started thinking how do I read it, do I read it based off the 1918 chart the American birth chart or what would I use, So I didnt bother, I would like to know what time, date and location you used and what method. Thank you in advance, and please know I am keeping you and your husband in my prayers

Butterfly, here is an article that you might find helpful for research. The author lists some dates for you. I am still busy here getting the garden started, and have lots to do before it rains tonight.

http://stellarinsights108.blogspot.com/2009/04/potential-swine-flu-pandemic.html

Thanks,
Soulscape

man made like in GERM warfare? terrorist??? just a bad thought I had.

On May 6 the first schools to close in Queens, NY reopened with a confident statement that there was no longer a need to close schools. However, 3 more schools in NYC were closed as of today, May 15.

Saturn is on the cusp of the House of students, 5 in the II rising U.S. chart and Mars is square Mercury in lower schools, 3. A Mercury - Mars square infects. A number of Boston schools have been added to the closures.

If you are even remotely worried about H1N1, please carefully read the article Eileen Nauman has posted on her outstanding blog, Medical Astrology.

http://medicalastrologybyeileennauman.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html

Her insights will not only enlighten you, they will ease your fears and arm you with important knowledge that can help you protect yourself and loved ones.

For those of you who are not familiar with her, Ms. Nauman has studied Medical Astrology for over 35 years. She is a well respected homeopathic practitioner, Astrologer, and author of several books, including 'Medical Astrology,' available at Astroamerica.com.

Thanks,
Soulscape

man made like in GERM warfare? terrorist??? just a bad thought I had.

A few days ago, while traveling with my car radio on, I heard something about this also. They say the virus has suspicious elements, like man-made, so who knows? The consensus was it could be something like germ warfare, or even something like a crazy experiment gone bad. No one seems to know, or wants to admit to it, but it doesn't appear this "swine flu" is totally a product of swines, so to speak. I believe this was the day they announced the pandemic alert was at it's highest level.

It appears somebody is messing with our lives and the safety of the world, and it's not pretty. We're in serious trouble, no doubt about it. I need to do a few charts. It's been a while since I looked at all this astrologically and I'm not just talking about swine flu.

Thanks for the links.

Can we talk about N Korea and the astrological implications of today's news regarding their ship??
Thanks

When Uranus transits the Ascendant of our chart, it turns the earth of our life over. The change is so radical that nothing will ever be the same. This is what is going on in Iran, where Uranus has conjoined the ASC. Mercury of twitters and text messages has been making an exact sextile to the people, Moon on degree of Life & Death in House 1: popular uprising. Uranus is trine the Scorpio Uranus of Iran's horoscope so the intent was not to create violence but is very profound.

Both Mars and Venus are on the Part of Fortune in Iran's chart. This is found in House 2, financial aid is clinking and clunking into the rebellion coffers. This squares all of the Aquarian planets in the Iranian chart, including a Mars to Mars square, so there is violence. The New Moon tomorrow will only provoke more violence from seated powers because it opposes Pluto in the heavens. Meanwhile, the natal Pluto of the country under the mullahs, sits in House 7 providing an opportunity for foreign intervention beneath the surface.

toomanywords, again, excellent timing! Tomorrow the New Moon will fall directly upon the defiant Uranus of North Korea and this automatically opposes our transiting Pluto in the heavens. Because Saturn is visiting North Korea's Sun Sign, the isolation and lack of favorable notice or sustained attention is going straight to their chest. Lonely, ostracised. N.K. has two planets in proud Leo, natal Saturn and Pluto (not conjunct). Mercury is conjunct Neptune natally so we try to understand crypto-speak. Mars and Venus are squared in the N.K. chart, therefore much of the rhetoric means to provoke reaction from the international community and open a dialogue. When you control nuclear warheads and massive weapons capability as well as a sizable, orderly army, opening a dialogue through threats goes down like a dozen bad oysters. Foreigners don't believe you when you say, "Just kidding, boys!" North Korea, present version, was born with Mars in Scorpio on its South Lunar Node~mutual extinction for sure from any military engagement. If that should happen in my lifetime, I shall never forgive the world for it need not happen. There are a thousand threads for weaving them into peaceful congress with the rest of us, nations, and the flag is late dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23