Atlanta To Be Stripped Of "Men At Work Signs" After Complaints Of Bias

So is the rock group going to have to change their name too now? (Or are they already defunct anyway?)

What a waste of our money. :sick:

Actually I have already seen signs with Workers Ahead. Doesn't the prison system get these inmates to do this for free? Sort of like license tags. I don't think this will cause a fraction of expense like highways. Georgia's highways are always under construction and have been since I moved here in 1972.

There are bigger fish to fry. Look at the Nichols case. This bugger is costing the taxpayers in the millions and he has admitted and we know he is guilty.He is using the insanity defense. But, we have to give him due process. Think of the people his defense would feed.He wasn't insane he was entitled and he blames the first prosecutor for him raping a woman that set him off.

This is the focus IMO. No need to trivialize and make a thread about nothing.Look at some real issues.

Oh, fer gawd sakes, this is beyond PC at it's finest!!!! I, for one, see an orange triangled sign that states "Men at Work" and think be careful on the road!!!!!! I do not care who is working it. It's a *notice* of work being done. It does not ever occur to me "who" is doing it nor does it mean I have no respect what gender is doing it. Geez....

I personally think many need to lighten up ****much****!

If they want to be correct about it the signs really need to say "Workers standing around doing nothing".

If they want to be correct about it the signs really need to say "Workers standing around doing nothing".

Not what I have seen. But, it could be my area and not the general area. I really don't police metro Atlanta but the workers I have seen did really good work on the roads. They were also very courteous during construction. I don't have one thing bad to say about my firsthand experience.

It's a joke, CP. :blowkiss: Thank you for standing up for the hard workers.

It's a joke, CP. :blowkiss: Thank you for standing up for the hard workers.

Thanks honey, at least you recognized that. You know I will be loud and clear about pervs. Just will never reconcile myself to that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back