Atlantic City Eastbound Strangler 4 Women Found Dead behind Motel Egg Harbor Twp, '06

Discussion in 'Atlantic City Serial Killer' started by detecto, Nov 21, 2006.

1. jessr927

jessr927 Kim Raffo 2/12/71 - 11/20/06

A good day to bump the thread, it would have been Kim Raffo's 48th birthday. May she rest in peace, may we find justice.

Patience and jaejae like this.

2. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

Thanks for that information I was not aware of that but you are right.

jessr927 likes this.
  3. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

I have watched all the Dark Minds episodes and have studied John Kelly's profiles of the recently captured Golden State Killer, the Eastbound Strangler and this Colorado killer. It may just be a coincidence or the way John profiles but in the New Jersey and Colorado cases both killers strangle and both killer place the bodies according to him as if they are proud of their horrific art. Just worth looking at. As I say I will be pleased is the Eastbound Strangler case is solved with or without my suspect.

4. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

This might be a repost but here is the Dark Minds episode about the case:

5. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Believer of Miracles

Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner and the Pennsylvania State Police announced an arrest in a 1991 Delaware County cold case on Tuesday afternoon.

Theodore Dill Donahue, 52, has been charged in the 1991 death of his 27-year-old girlfriend, Denise Sharon Kulb. Donahue was arrested by troopers on Tuesday morning and is charged with murder, abuse of corpse, tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice and false reports to police.

Donahue is being held without bond.
    Arrest made in woman's 1991 murder; body found in Delaware County

dotr likes this.
  6. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Believer of Miracles

Authorities say he even told them his nickname is Ted Bundy — the notorious serial killer.

Police and prosecutors are continuing to investigate.

Donahue was recently working as a pizza delivery driver in Germantown. He's now behind bars and charged with murder, abuse of corpse and related offenses.

His lawyer declined to comment.
    Philly man arrested in cold case murder of young mom killed 28 years ago

dotr likes this.
  7. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    TIM TAI / Staff Photographer
    Pennsylvania state troopers lead Theodore Dill Donahue out of the Pennsylvania State Police Troop K barracks in West Philadelphia after arresting him as a suspect in the 1991 murder of Denise Sharon Kulb on Tuesday. Kulb's body was found in November 1991 in Delaware County.
    Socks help solve 28-year-old cold case murder
    "Instead of relying on DNA or physical evidence, the case was built on new investigative tools, including photo-enhancing technology that connected a pair of separated socks, which proved to be a key piece of evidence, to Donahue, officials said."
    "On Nov. 15, 1991, state troopers searched Donahue’s apartment and found one yellow sock that matched the sock found on the body, and a job application with Kulb’s name on it. The photos of the socks were later enhanced to make the connection between the apartment and the crime scene."
    rbbm.

8. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

Here is a Sky News report about the above case:

Pair of socks helps police solve woman's murder after almost 30 years

dotr likes this.
  9. jaejae

jaejae Well-Known Member

I will give these cases a bump with a recent Podcast about them:

dotr and Really? like this.