ATTN: A search is set for Sept 12TH and 13TH 2009

Fairly good search day.

Didn't take any pics, sorry.. kind of forgot but i'll try and remember tomorrow.

I thought about one area being a decent pic but i only had my cell phone on me - & it has the depth of a pop can basically.

Dealt with a few private property owners today, all were cooperative.

The heat was a bit uncomfortable in the mid afternoon.

Opened up a trash bag that smelled so bad .. that i smelled of it the rest of the day. (w/out touching any of it) - really bad

I'm not sure how many people showed up but the turn out seemed decent.

Oh, that smell was you?

I thought it was Breanna. ;)

The smell of that bag was somethin else, no one wanted to help me get it open hah. A couple people just walked away haha. The smell popping up randomly for the rest of the day was driving me nuts. I washed my clothes nearly the moment i got back into town.

That's why we have made you our mascot. You'll do the dirty work when no one else will. lol

Thanks again, J for everything you've been doing. You have seriously gone above and beyond the call of duty.

I'll see ya tomorrow.

Keeping all of the searchers and family in my thoughts and prayers again today. Adding a special request that jvk doesn't have to do too much dirty work today, but the strength to do it if he does.

WE HAD SEARCHES FOR LINDSEY BAUM THIS WEEKEND! ALL IN ALL THINGS WENT SMOOTH WE HAD A FEW PEOPLE COME TO SEARCH AS FAR AWAY AS THE CANADIAN BORDER ON THE WASHINGTON SIDE WHO ARE GOING THROUGH SOME REALLY HARD TIMES LIKE RENEE ACHERMANN WHO'S FATHER PETER ACHERMANN AGE 82 HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 2 MONTHS NOW FROM MN. HE IS 82 YEARS OLD AND FULL OF LIFE. OUR HEARTS GO OUT TO HER AND HER FAMILY. RENEE CAME DOWN WITH HER QUAD ON SATURDAY AND SEARCHED FOR HOURS (THANK YOU RENEE YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON) A NEW MYSPACE PAGE FOR PETER ACHERMANN IS IN THE START UP STAGE BUT PLEASE TAKE AT LOOK AT THE SITE www.myspace.com/408264782

WE ALSO MET MARGOT WETZEL WHO'S BABY CHARLOTTE WAS MURDERED BY HER DAYCARE PERSON 11 YEARS AGO BUT IS STILL FRESH IN MARGOT'S MIND AND HEART. SHE TOO IS FROM NORTHERN WASHINGTON AND DROVE 3½ HOURS TO HELP SEARCH FOR LINDSEY! THESE TWO PEOPLE WILL FOREVER STAY IN MY HEART THEY ARE TRUE HEROES THANK YOU BOTH FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!
PLEASE VISIT BABY CHARLOTTE'S WEBSITE AT www.charlottewetzel.org

WE ALSO MET A BIKER GROUP GUARDIANS OF THE CHILDREN GOC WOW WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO CAMPED OVERNIGHT TO SEARCH 2 DAYS FOR LINDSEY! THANK YOU ALL. THEY ALSO TOOK FLIERS OF LINDSEY AND AMBER BOTH TO PASS OUT TO ALL OF THEIR GROUPS IN 30 DIFFERENT STATES. THEY PROMISED TO BE BACK WITH EVEN MORE PEOPLE TO HELP SEARCH AGAIN!

ALSO A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE SEARCHES WHO CAME OUT THIS WEEKEND TO HELP FIND LINDSEY! YOU ARE ALL VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE!!!!

And what onamission7304 forgot to mention was that she, herself, drove up from Oregon to help.

My hat is off to every single person who came from near or far to search this weekend.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

(and to the people who worked the search center.. I'm so very sorry that I had things come up and wasn't able to spend as much time as I would have liked to there. Thank you for taking up the slack. I owe you guys)

Thanks Idaho.

So i ran into another garbage bag today with the same smell going on.

It's the smell of rotting animal guts. (i've now determined) - Not something i was really familiar with prior.

On that note, i'm pretty tired of running into & opening up these damn bags.

My general opinion of hunters in the area is quite poor at this point. In fact i'm disgusted.

We also found a bear that'd been gutted (or had none left, whichever) and left, he was quite ripe.

If the bags of guts aren't enough to deal with.. there is no such thing as a logging road that someone hasn't decided to make their personal dumping ground.

Thanks Idaho.

So i ran into another garbage bag today with the same smell going on.

It's the smell of rotting animal guts. (i've now determined) - Not something i was really familiar with prior.

On that note, i'm pretty tired of running into & opening up these damn bags.

My general opinion of hunters in the area is quite poor at this point. In fact i'm disgusted.

We also found a bear that'd been gutted (or had none left, whichever) and left, he was quite ripe.

If the bags of guts aren't enough to deal with.. there is no such thing as a logging road that someone hasn't decided to make their personal dumping ground.

Ya know what? Linda and I were talking about this today. It's so disgusting what people are doing to pollute our planet. I can't believe it. Fish guts and whatnot. It goes on and on. Bags of diapers..they take decades to disinegrate, if ever. Bottles, cans, plastic bags, tarps. You name it. It's everywhere and it's quite disgusting.

I'm repulsed. But at least we haven't found Lindsey out in this filth. That's something to hope for.

And what onamission7304 forgot to mention was that she, herself, drove up from Oregon to help.

My hat is off to every single person who came from near or far to search this weekend.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

(and to the people who worked the search center.. I'm so very sorry that I had things come up and wasn't able to spend as much time as I would have liked to there. Thank you for taking up the slack. I owe you guys)

Jennifer you do now owe any of us we need to thank you for being there on Friday when some of us could not be there you are the bomb girl!!!
so thank you!!!!

Ya know what? Linda and I were talking about this today. It's so disgusting what people are doing to pollute our planet. I can't believe it. Fish guts and whatnot. It goes on and on. Bags of diapers..they take decades to disinegrate, if ever. Bottles, cans, plastic bags, tarps. You name it. It's everywhere and it's quite disgusting.

I'm repulsed. But at least we haven't found Lindsey out in this filth. That's something to hope for.

I wish we could catch a handfull of these people and their punishment would be a month of picking up everyones mess and having to smell all the stuff they and others dump. Just a handfull of people caught once a week would at least put a small dent into what is out there. and for the hunters if they get caught they should not be able to hunt for a least a year along with picking up the mess for a month:)
I can't stand slobs and to think of what this stuff is doing to the earth is so sad.

I wish we could catch a handfull of these people and their punishment would be a month of picking up everyones mess and having to smell all the stuff they and others dump. Just a handfull of people caught once a week would at least put a small dent into what is out there. and for the hunters if they get caught they should not be able to hunt for a least a year along with picking up the mess for a month:)
I can't stand slobs and to think of what this stuff is doing to the earth is so sad.

Thanks for being there for us this weekend Linda. We love you and appreciate all that you do and have done.

Take care.

God bless every person who volunteered their time this weekend.

oh btw that was me that honked today that caused a certain someone <cough> to nearly spill their whole cofffee. Michelle and i were in the car laughing our asses off.

oh btw that was me that honked today that caused a certain someone <cough> to nearly spill their whole cofffee. Michelle and i were in the car laughing our asses off.

That was so damn funny..

But I think you owe her a new phone. ;)

Oh **** did it kill a phone? :(

Well we saw em comin back & walkin across the parking lot so i honked to get attention and it caused some one to stumble a bit :>

Oh heck...I missed it. What happened?

How did you miss it? You were walking with us. It's just after you guys got back and I had just gotten there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back