Audio: Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. Calls Brother Tim From Jail

I am having a very hard time understanding the dynamics of the Croslin siblings. After everything that Misty has said about Tommy I cannot understand why he would still talk to her, let alone spend any time with her. At first I thought maybe the siblings rely on each other so much because they could never rely on Mom and Pop Croslin , but I am truly stumped as to why these brothers keep forgiving Misty time after time.

Either she has words that could destroy the family and they want to make sure she doesn't say anything ,they don't want to have released.

Tommy may have reasons of his own.

I was glad to hear about the old guy (probably my age) who sits and talks to him about the bible. Tommy needs all the bible talkin' he can get.

When Tommy mentioned to his brother that they woke him at 2 am and made him see a nurse and get a TB test, I was wondering if that could be because of the withdrawals? Would he have severe coughing from detox? Giving an inmate a TB test doesn't seem odd to me, but doing it at 2 am seemed a little out of the norm.

It's not unusual, I don't think. Like hospitals, jails run 24/7. They can give them rec time/outdoors in the middle of the night. They used to give my ex med time at 4am or something odd. Time means nothing to them. My :twocents: anyway.

Wow - the only words they can put with Haleigh are cuss words. A little 5 year old girl, innocent and missing and they carry on like this. What cold hearted $%@^$@%.

This is sickening.

I honestly believe when the Croslins talk about the *&^ Haleigh thing, they really mean RC. But, that's just my take on it.

Wow, Tommy is something else. He went to get roxies from someone HE knew, he went to Ron's trailer that night, he was accused of stealing from a blind elderly man, and he allegedly stole from sleeping neighbor yet he blames it all on Misty. He didn't have to do any of those things at all. A grown man with 3 kids and he's blaming it all on a young teen getting him in the middle of it all. I don't trust what he says at all or his involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

BBM. ITA, and TN is doing the same thing. Shame on both of them.

Wondering why Timmy feels so responsible for all the Croslin family members.....Why everyone seems to be answering to him. Chelsea in the background on the phone hollering for Timmy not to talk to reporters or anyone.

weird

He's the only one with a job and a little money?

LOL and that's a great idea for an income, they have to find a way to fund phone calls and honey buns! :crazy:

The whole thing is sad, I don't think any of them "get it", but as messed up as they are, I think mom and pop Croslin are more sincere with their feeling than the Cummings have ever been ..... the relationship between the Croslin siblings .... just baffles me.
I honestly doubt this has anything to with this case, but my daughter dated a guy who had served 3 years in the pen. He told me that he used to make wine in his cell by using fermented fruit & honeybuns among other things. He said the buns worked really well because of the yeast & high amount of sugar.

I honestly doubt this has anything to with this case, but my daughter dated a guy who had served 3 years in the pen. He told me that he used to make wine in his cell by using fermented fruit & honeybuns among other things. He said the buns worked really well because of the yeast & high amount of sugar.

just...........ew.

just...........ew.
LOL...but he claimed they all had it down to a science. Isn't it funny-& not in a ha ha kind of way-what people will do to feed their addictions?

Wondering why Timmy feels so responsible for all the Croslin family members.....Why everyone seems to be answering to him. Chelsea in the background on the phone hollering for Timmy not to talk to reporters or anyone.

weird

I havent followed the case close enough to know all the little details of all the "players" but is Timmy the oldest? It could be he played the role of "parent" in the family, as it's quite a common role for the eldest child in this type of dysfunctional family. "Parenting" not only yourself but your parents and siblings as well.

I havent followed the case close enough to know all the little details of all the "players" but is Timmy the oldest? It could be he played the role of "parent" in the family, as it's quite a common role for the eldest child in this type of dysfunctional family. "Parenting" not only yourself but your parents and siblings as well.

Nope. Tommy's about a year older, born in 1986, I believe.

For reasons that are now becoming obvious through these calls, and Misty always accusing Tommy of something, I just don't think Tommy knows what happened at all.

However, the one sitting in MA trying to help all of them is the one who had access to the van that night. It has been said Ron liked him. It has also been reported that Misty's phone records show she called him sometime during the evening that Haleigh went missing. Timmy is the one who moved his family away from the area and the rest were preparing to do the same until they messed up and robbed an elderly gentleman. Just to my way of thinking Timmy is more likely involved than Tommy for these reasons.

Timmy also mentions in this call he was in a Fed pen in VA - wonder what that was all about. Dunno I just can't picture Tommy helping Misty or Misty and Ron trusting Tommy with something so huge. Tommy is weak.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned....trying to catch up!

Timmy also said told Tommy in one of the calls to watch what he was saying. If he's not involved in some way, why is he worried about what's said?

According to this article - there have been 7 calls between Tommy and Timmy released - dated today 2/8/2010

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151759&catid=3

I do not see any links to hear them though.

Tommy does make an interesting comment about how thye had been doing this (selling drugs) before Haleigh went missing and LE never bothered them then. Dumb little fellar.

I know that he is an adult but my heart feels for him. To me he seems like an addict who does need rehab. He is the only one of the group that I feel might be able to change his life. I hope that if he is innocent of any involvement in Haliegh than he straightens up and takes his wife and kids and moves far away from Putnam county!

According to this article - there have been 7 calls between Tommy and Timmy released - dated today 2/8/2010

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151759&catid=3

I do not see any links to hear them though.

Tommy does make an interesting comment about how thye had been doing this (selling drugs) before Haleigh went missing and LE never bothered them then. Dumb little fellar.

red by me, my take on this is the burglary, I think he is quite the thief.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned....trying to catch up!

Timmy also said told Tommy in one of the calls to watch what he was saying. If he's not involved in some way, why is he worried about what's said?

jmo - He could just be advising Tommy not to incriminate himself further on the trafficking charges. Might not have a thing in the world to do with whatever happened to poor Haleigh.

And FWIW, ITDA, greeneyed but that's jmoo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back