Audio of meeting-Commander Irwin and Cindy

Hey, Folks...popping in for a second to say I am feeling amazed. Cindy seems more upset at Yuri for "losing" a "zipdrive" than she was at Casey for "losing" Caylee...just, wow. I give up, I'll never understand her.

I slogged my way thru this drivel and made it out the other side. Comm. Irwin has the patience of Job. Dealing w/ this woman must be one of the most challenging points in his career.

Major KUDOS to everyone who listened and summarized. Just reading the synopsis made my head hurt, and brought back painful memories of past CA audio/video I have tried to endure. Now I'm worried I'll have nightmares when I go to bed tonight, :rolleyes:.
Next round is on me!
Lanie

Respectfully snipped:

CA continues you know, bottom line from day one it hasn't been all about Caylee. It hasn't been about Caylee in the media, or with LE, yea I appreciate last weeks statement about (background noise not able to hear what she said) Then CA in a ****ty tone said well 6 weeks is a little late on that end of it.

Something occurred to me in retrospect. I remember hearing Cindy say over and over on news clips "It's all about Caylee."

In light of this quote above, seems to me she was desperately attempting to take the focus off Casey and the direction the investigation was headed.

I may be a little slow to catch on sometimes but just seems pretty crystal clear to me, looking back, from the vantage point of now.

I really appreciate everyone's reporting to the board what was in the recording. I just can't bear to hear Cindy. The last time I listened to a Cindy audio file I had the most God-awful nightmares. Not again!

Prayers for Caylee. There will be JUSTICE for this sweet baby girl.

I can't stomach the recording either but one thing has struck me.....

CA could NOT stand Yuri because Yuri hit spot on the day KC took them on that "field trip". Yuri had her number that day and still has it! Yuri is the only one brave enough to speak the truth!

Not sure if this was covered but I wonder...

Cindy spends quite some time explaining how she reassured George that he and Jim could go for the night to West Palm....she's says George is "protective" and didn't want to leave...she said we have walkie talkies...people outside, don't worry, we'll be safe. The bounty hunters were mentioned as being there...

YET...I just listened to Tracy saying how Casey TOLD George to leave after he confronted her demanding the truth... Tracey then said, George left with Jim...

My question...there was only one time I recall George leaving last summer...was Cindy lying to the Inspector to cover up the fight?

This is just a little thing, and maybe it's just me, but it drives me CRAZY the way she refers to these men by their first names, as though they were all good friends or co-workers or something. Not like a grandmother of a missing child who should be happy to answer any questions that Detective Melich and Detective Allen may ask her, as well as FBI Agent Savage! It's just "Blah, blah, blah, Yuri this. Blah, blah, blah, John that! Blah, blah, blah, Nick ought to be doing..." She is questioning his interview tactics! Unbelievable!

Why did I decide to listen to this first thing in the morning? :banghead:

This is just a little thing, and maybe it's just me, but it drives me CRAZY the way she refers to these men by their first names, as though they were all good friends or co-workers or something. Not like a grandmother of a missing child who should be happy to answer any questions that Detective Melich and Detective Allen may ask her, as well as FBI Agent Savage! It's just "Blah, blah, blah, Yuri this. Blah, blah, blah, John that! Blah, blah, blah, Nick ought to be doing..." She is questioning his interview tactics! Unbelievable!

I think it's about power and control. By refering to them by their first names, she keeps herself on their 'level'. Or so she thinks...;)

Respectfully snipped:

Something occurred to me in retrospect. I remember hearing Cindy say over and over on news clips "It's all about Caylee."

In light of this quote above, seems to me she was desperately attempting to take the focus off Casey and the direction the investigation was headed.

I may be a little slow to catch on sometimes but just seems pretty crystal clear to me, looking back, from the vantage point of now.

YES. Even when saying, "It's all about Caylee"...it really was all about Casey! All about covering for Casey...Using Caylee to divert attention away from the monster in her home...I thought she was without a moral compass. Now, I'm sure.

Not sure if this was covered but I wonder...

Cindy spends quite some time explaining how she reassured George that he and Jim could go for the night to West Palm....she's says George is "protective" and didn't want to leave...she said we have walkie talkies...people outside, don't worry, we'll be safe. The bounty hunters were mentioned as being there...

YET...I just listened to Tracy saying how Casey TOLD George to leave after he confronted her demanding the truth... Tracey then said, George left with Jim...

My question...there was only one time I recall George leaving last summer...was Cindy lying to the Inspector to cover up the fight?

This is great, Paladine. I never thought to put the two together.

Where the heck were they conducting this interview.. in the middle of traffic or riding in an open car. Most of what I heard was static.

Where the heck were they conducting this interview.. in the middle of traffic or riding in an open car. Most of what I heard was static.

They were in a car. Then they went to lunch. At the end of the tape the Inspector pays and Cindys says something to the effect of..."I didn't invite you out to lunch so you could pay"...I know..it was very hard to hear. I had to close my eyes to concentrate and keep the volume JUST right...

A confession -- I am addicted to listening to Cindy Anthony. Maybe it's because I'm a NASCAR fan, who likes to watch cars go round and round and round and round and round and round until they wreck.

I *still* listen to Cindy's deposition. My favorite part is when she sez 'you're not gonna put this mic on me!' and then she comes back, all surly and sad, wearing the mic.

I cannot help myself. I can't stop watching / listening to her shooting herself in the foot. I'm surprised she has feet left.

Blaise (And while I'm confessing my deepest, darkest secrets? I like her hair.)

21:04-26:01 I told JA the other day, I would still have called 911 but I would have had someone with KC to be with her.

Respecfully snipped. That's just really noble of you CA - you would still have called 911 after your grandaughter has been missing for 31 days, even though it's been hard on you and your beautiful daughter. That's just awesome, you are an amazing person...still would have called 911...

Thanks to Sdavidson for the transcription. Can't have a drink yet as lots of kids at my house and therefor not able to listen to the tapes...so thanks for the summary!

This is great, Paladine. I never thought to put the two together.

Thanks...and the implications are bigger than just one lie, imo. To me, it shows Cindy was crafting a vision of a Family that had NO doubt and was unified. She didn't want to let the police know that even George didn't believe Casey...we all knew George had left...I remember the chatter around here wondering where George went and if George returned...oh, the days of the live webcam outside the house :)....it may have been a preemptive strike. Cindy mentioned eastofsadness in Traceys tape...so she was watching WS...she knew, imo, that WE knew, George had left.

Every single time anyone says anything to her, she cuts them off with an "I know." How unbelievably rude that is. The timing and cadence and context make it sound like she is saying "yeah, yeah, yeah, don't care what you have to say, let's get back to what I was saying."
She never thoughtfully acknowledges what the Commander was saying, and for that matter she does not thoughtfully debate him either. Her "I know"s are patronizing.

A confession -- I am addicted to listening to Cindy Anthony. Maybe it's because I'm a NASCAR fan, who likes to watch cars go round and round and round and round and round and round until they wreck.

I *still* listen to Cindy's deposition. My favorite part is when she sez 'you're not gonna put this mic on me!' and then she comes back, all surly and sad, wearing the mic.

I cannot help myself. I can't stop watching / listening to her shooting herself in the foot. I'm surprised she has feet left.

Blaise (And while I'm confessing my deepest, darkest secrets? I like her hair.)

haha. I like you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back