AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up on reading all the previous threads on this case, kudos to the great sleuth work and lateral thinkers.

Yep, I agree with Trooper, that the disposal of both K and K wasn't well thought out, there are literally hundreds of places to conceal a body that would never be found, dig a great big hole in the middle of nowhere (in SA there is plenty of outback) and the same goes for poor K's body, NSW isn't short of outback, abandoned mine shafts, etc.

I hope today brings some more news, it's awful to think their are people out there who knew of the murder of a little girl and her young mother and said/did nothing.

(my first post, apologies if I've said something the wrong way )

Someone had a paranoia attack resulting in no logic to their panic?? Someone wanted revenge? New fiancée'? Blackmail? Does a 2 hour round trip before the cops come back? News teams getting too close?

I personally think this was an extremely rushed job executed by people who aren't terribly smart. As I mentioned in a previous post, I have the feeling that some of those clothes belonged to other children, such as the two killed in the accident, since some of the sizes are too big for a two year old and some look like boys' clothes (not that girls can't wear boys' clothes, but my daughter wouldn't). It seems as though someone bundled as much as they could together and got rid of it as fast as possible. Would be interesting to see if there are photos of those clothes out there..

Someone wanted it found in another state so that they didn't put the Benglalo Angelic bodies together? Two states, two different crimes. An attempt at deception.

Just caught up on reading all the previous threads on this case, kudos to the great sleuth work and lateral thinkers.
Yep, I agree with Trooper, that the disposal of both K and K wasn't well thought out, there are literally hundreds of places to conceal a body that would never be found, dig a great big hole in the middle of nowhere (in SA there is plenty of outback) and the same goes for poor K's body, NSW isn't short of outback, abandoned mine shafts, etc
I hope today brings some more news, it's awful to think their are people out there who knew of the murder of a little girl and her young mother and said/did nothing. (my first post, apologies if I've said something the wrong way )

The caller to police on 8.10.15 - anonymous or not?
IF anonymous - suitcase man (voice of elderly man) or not?

Without thinking about suitcase man - why does a suitcase on the road side change the position over and over again?
Police still are searching for the first person who tipped out the suitcase. Why shouldn't this be the murderer/accessory? Maybe she/he thought, a tipped out suitcase would be less interesting to passing cars/drivers than a suitcase filled to the brim. Who can imagine that someone would rummage in very dirty garments (I don't)?

Perhaps it could be interesting when DJH/DJB/DJM with partner (whoever) moved from A to B to C ... and whether eg an old freezer moved eg from Canberra to SA or within SA.
As we know, little Khandalyce's body probably didn't decompose in soil, in water and in full light. Maybe, the tub with flys indeed plays some role. :dunno:

Lol. I think what the Wynarka residents actually meant by "neatly dressed" was "some guy in tight white trousers, sharp white pointy toed shoes, a red satin shirt and many gold medallions. Carrying a suitcase".

HA! Maybe he was on his way to a Rock'n'Roll Dance..they seem to happen regularly in Rural SA...is it the same in NSW and Vic? They go hand in hand with Car shows too from what Ive seen... OMG I'm loosing it!

attachment.php

Shoes?... yeah nah, sorry not seeing it at all. Looks like all the other million pieces of discarded junk along that highway. I've driven it more times than I care to recall, and seriously there is just so much rubbish either thrown out deliberately or accidentally lost from unsecured loads etc. The 'plastic sheet' could easily just be a piece of tarp, some builder's rubbish blown from the back of a ute, or as it looks to me, a piece of the fallen scrub right beside it!

The stone pile, as already mentioned, is used often in rural Australia to mark road turn-offs, such as to a home driveway, entrance to a farm paddock or a motorcross track. Also there seems to be a bit of a small quarry for limestone rock over the back of the railway track. The cairn seems to be a bit towards Wynarka from the turn-off, so it's likely to give a quick heads-up before turning off the road at speed.

Th wagon is the same color as the missing one and if on street view ... the front windscreen has a parking permit stuck to the left side. Invalid parking.

Wrapped in white plastic laid in a black tub so the DNA didnt end up in backyard. Left outback to dehydrate to the point the bones provided no DNA evidence? Then placed in suitcase, dumped in another state to confuse investigators thinking Karlie will be same state?

As we know, little Khandalyce's body probably didn't decompose in soil, in water and in full light. Maybe, the tub with flys indeed plays some role. :dunno:

Also from the other view they have a hot car under a tarp on the driveway and a Nissan Skyline on the curb. So Classic and hot cars. Like in the pics. In which one is a classic holden.

<Modsnip> I think the police always knew there would be a second victim, they were soooo quick to match Khandalyce to the Belanglo Angel..... It's going to be very incriminating for HP if the boys clothing and the larger sized girls clothing can be linked to her deceased children.

I personally think this was an extremely rushed job executed by people who aren't terribly smart. As I mentioned in a previous post, I have the feeling that some of those clothes belonged to other children, such as the two killed in the accident, since some of the sizes are too big for a two year old and some look like boys' clothes (not that girls can't wear boys' clothes, but my daughter wouldn't). It seems as though someone bundled as much as they could together and got rid of it as fast as possible. Would be interesting to see if there are photos of those clothes out there..

Taskforce Mallee &#8212; tasked with identifying the child, her family and her killer &#8212; has been using up to 25 officers to follow other leads emanating from more than 1200 Crime Stoppers calls, the criminal community and government agencies.

Despite thousands of hours of investigations which have so far eliminated 135 girls as the possible victim, baffled detectives are now using tactics and methods never before used in a murder inquiry.

Major Crime&#8217;s officer-in-charge, Detective Superintendent Des Bray, said detectives were using &#8220;investigative methods and similar tools to organised crime investigations in relation to analysing large volumes of information&#8217;&#8217; in an effort to identify the little girl.

&#8220;The intention of that is to identify a child who was born, who then appears on government records and then after a particular time, no longer appeared.

&#8220;That will identify a significant number of children nationally, but the fact they no longer appear can be for legitimate reasons. They may have moved overseas, they may have died of natural causes or an accident.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...otential-victims/story-e6frg6n6-1227544361014

This article was published on the 26th Sept ... Des Bray has signalled out the criminal community in his very early press interviews.

I do wonder if there was not a criminal investigation ( that may have seen Karlie's ID theft appear in transactions) that was heading in the direction of the syndicate (to borrow the media's description) about the time the suitcase was dumped.
Given what has emerged ... this case really has moved at speed .. just over 4 months.
DNA ... phone records ...cctv ... from years back etc.
I do wonder if the link was not considered earlier than we are aware.
imo

attachment.php
attachment.php
two more views .. note the permit
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• VL_Commodore_2009b.jpg
    VL_Commodore_2009b.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 234
  • VL_Commodore_2009c.jpg
    VL_Commodore_2009c.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 235
[h=1]National - Live feed
nine_animated_livefeed_icon_dark_short.gif
[/h]
[h=5]SOUTH AUSTRALIA[/h] 2 minutes ago
8vt04iqb-bigger.ashx

Follow
[h=5]Edward Godfrey @EdwardGodfrey9[/h]
#BREAKING: Hazel Passmore is meeting with major crime detectives for a second time. @9NewsAdel #9Newscomau [video=twitter;661028517392441344]https://twitter.com/EdwardGodfrey9/status/661028517392441344[/video]​

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national#izjERvU891tTi4Ho.99

Quick .. Grab your deck chairs and an esky, we're settling in for another INTERVIEW WATCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin