AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's rather handy the 'carer ' is at the police station as well.. its highly probable that the inquisitive and nosy police will want to be asking him a few questions re the matter of thrown suitcases, etc... after all.. wherever Hazel goes , so goes he, as his job would imply.... ..

HA! Maybe he was on his way to a Rock'n'Roll Dance..they seem to happen regularly in Rural SA...is it the same in NSW and Vic? They go hand in hand with Car shows too from what Ive seen... OMG I'm loosing it!

I thought of ELVIS ... :)

Oh bugger why does all the fun start when I'm still at work .

As for bringing her kids with her, honestly it has to be for sympathy, why otherwise would you put your kids threw a media circus ?

the kids.. any kids.. anyone 's kids, put the frame around her as motherly, nurturing, albeit under great handicap, so brave, so humble...

Edward Godfrey ‏@EdwardGodfrey9 52s52 seconds ago

Hazel Passmore has been speaking with Major Crime Detectives for almost 3 hours. Partner & children still waiting. @9NewsAdel #9Newscomau

Those poor kids :( Take them home!!

Someone had a paranoia attack resulting in no logic to their panic?? Someone wanted revenge? New fiancée'? Blackmail? Does a 2 hour round trip before the cops come back? News teams getting too close?

Someone wanted it found in another state so that they didn't put the Benglalo Angelic bodies together? Two states, two different crimes. An attempt at deception.

Deception is definitely something this charming lot are Masters of, but not half as clever as they thought, in the end. 'You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time'.

it's rather handy the 'carer ' is at the police station as well.. its highly probable that the inquisitive and nosy police will want to be asking him a few questions re the matter of thrown suitcases, etc... after all.. wherever Hazel goes , so goes he, as his job would imply.... ..

He's good at throwing egg's, trampoline springs and wood - so maybe suitcases as well .........:thinking:

Former partner of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson murder accused, Hazel Passmore, arrives at Elizabeth Police Station for questioning

Is there a reason for it only being at the Elizabeth Police Station this time? I'm not sure how these things usually work. Is it likely to be a way to avoid immediate discovery by the media, or questioning by fewer investigators who didn't mind the drive, or something local police could handle?

I suppose it would take about 48 hours to secure a cell for a disabled person to be accommodated... it would require special elements to it, also, a single cell, just for holding... .. advice sought on how it could be done... medical advice, and assistance, etc... .

*just thinking aloud* ...

the kids.. any kids.. anyone 's kids, put the frame around her as motherly, nurturing, albeit under great handicap, so brave, so humble...

Mr egg-thrower always with her, has time enough? No job?

So how well do we think playing the sympathy card with the kids is going then? Great, not so great, EPIC BACKFIRE????

So how well do we think playing the sympathy card with the kids is going then? Great, not so great, EPIC BACKFIRE????
I dont think its worked at all in fact im concerned the youngest doesnt own shoes .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

plongi do you have a link for that red vl commodore? Id love to compare it to an image i have.

I thought the carer was also her partner and likely father of the young boy? It is common in Australia these days for spouses and de facto partners to be the carer of a disabled person.

Ms Passmore is at a distinct disadvantage , being unable to contact Daniel for instructions and directions.. she is winging it on her own, and you know, one's memory is often faulty over the years... of course, she has the 'carer' there for support, but I am not that sure that he is allowed in the questioning area with her, I expect he wouldn't be, so he cant really help her, even though, I presume there has been a lot of rehearsal , especially this weekend...

The longer the time goes on, the more confident I get re her involvement of the deepest nature in this repulsive series of crimes. .

Oh bugger why does all the fun start when I'm still at work .

As for bringing her kids with her, honestly it has to be for sympathy, why otherwise would you put your kids threw a media circus ?

If she is arrested during this session, then the children will likely be leaving with Child Services. Isn't her partner the father of the youngest child?

He's good at throwing egg's, trampoline springs and wood - so maybe suitcases as well .........:thinking:

Is there any evidence that her present partner is in any way involved in either the murders or the fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288