AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this whole fraud situation. So here's my opinion.
If you are entitled to any compensation it reduces your Centrelink income. I have a friend that inherited $30k in 1997 due to a death in the family. This money was held in trust in a bank account in his name, so even though he was unable to access the money because he "had" it he was unable to get Centrelink benefits when he lost his job.
My point is this. HP is getting payments for 3 children which is then reduced to one child. Not sure if she was also getting child support for this child. Income dramatically reduces. Extended period in hospital and rehab, backwards and forwards to Alice springs before permanently staying in Adelaide after getting out of hampstead in January. Temporary housing before moving to hill bank. Compo from accident would take time in the meantime a pittance from Centrelink. If she then got a payout it would be a lump sum and would effect Centrelink. Centrelink then apply it retrospect and she would probably be required to pay back anything she recieved from Centrelink while waiting for compo. No more Centrelink to worry about. so easy to con Centrelink in another persons name to top up her income especially if she found out about DH and KPS and was angry and felt she was owed. DH has a volitile relationship with her and they part ways but eventually he comes crawling back, before parting ways again. She finally moves on and starts a new life with new partner and new child and wants to clear her concience. Around 2 hours in a car and youd need to have a break and a stretch. Finds out DH is in trouble again, perfect time to drop him in it, an annomous tip to crime stoppers re identity of remains. I'm a victim too. Now you stay away forever. No further ties. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Ah the Holden hill connection
That's the motion dollar question
It's been bugging me too
Maybe mystery woman no 2?

In the absence AFAIK of any credible source declaring that she is, I have wondered whether she is not "just" an "above-the-knee" amputee who chooses to use a (relatively unsophisticated) wheelchair as I understand that prostheses are uncomfortable for above-the-knee amputees to wear. She wields herself with remarkable dexterity in the videos we have seen. Just IMO.

Do we know for sure that she is a paraplegic? I just googled her name with the word paraplegic and didn't get one hit that included that word.

MOD ALERT: This thread will be closed until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288