AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the article was posted in her a couple of pages back. But it's moved so quickly since gender was announced, so I can't find it. Currently posting from the soccer field sideline lol!

Frankie....that made me smile...us Web Sleuthers can work from anywhere lol xxxxx

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

I just wonder how long this is going to drag on for, they seem no further forward!

I can't believe there is no reported girl they can find who this can be, means no1 reported her missing assuming she is from South Australia of course, that is so unbelieveably sad & frankly hard to believe.

I just wonder how long this is going to drag on for, they seem no further forward!

I can't believe there is no reported girl they can find who this can be, means no1 reported her missing assuming she is from South Australia of course, that is so unbelieveably sad & frankly hard to believe.

I seriously don't want the girl in the suitcase to be the boy in the box. They still can't solve that case which is just so incredibly depressing

Don't be fooled by the fellas in blue :) I think they're a lot further forward than they are releasing!

I have a sneaky feeling they are releasing things VERY strategically, so as not to mess this up..

I think more will be released when the gender is confirmed by dna...

On another note, at first like many I was sure this was our William... But as more and more gets trickled out in media I'm not even certain who this little one could be...

Here's hoping today brings us closer to giving her back a name and a proper burial and celebration of her very short life

I seriously don't want the girl in the suitcase to be the boy in the box. They still can't solve that case which is just so incredibly depressing

Boy in the box?! Can you elaborate for me as I'm not familiar with the case...thanks.

Sorry if this has already been posted- Updated at 12:05am Saturday( today)?

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/07/25/sa-suitcase-v

A fair-haired girl aged between two-and-a-half and four is believed to be the murder victim whose remains were dumped in a suitcase in the South Australian bush.And she could have died up to eight years ago, Detective Superintendent Des Bray told reporters on Friday.Police have received 223 calls to Crime Stoppers since a driver found the remains near Wynarka, in the state's south east, on July 15.'While the forensic analysis has not yet provided a conclusive result regarding this child's gender, we are reasonably confident at this time that these are the remains of a girl who had fair hair and was 90-95cm tall,' Det Bray said.Police have prepared a mannequin with hair of a similar colour and length, dressed in clothing like that found with the body.They believe the suitcase and its contents, including the child, were left at the location behind a bush.At some stage someone tipped most of the contents out behind a nearby bush, and left the suitcase near the roadside.While the suitcase now appears a grey colour, it was originally black and has faded.'We believe the child died elsewhere and was placed into the suitcase before being left at the Wynarka location,' Det Bray said.'For reasons I'm not going to disclose we are confident that this child was murdered, and we would appeal for anyone with information that might assist us to make contact.'Police want to talk to a neatly dressed man, aged about 60, who was seen in the area about six to eight weeks ago with a dark suitcase. - See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...believed-to-be-girl.html#sthash.vVMQSzZr.dpuf

Thank you ceecee30. Ended up finding it by putting it into Google, WOW, I cannot believe that! 1957 and no identification as if this boy was never registered, never acknowledged! So so sad! x

Thank you ceecee30. Ended up finding it by putting it into Google, WOW, I cannot believe that! 1957 and no identification as if this boy was never registered, never acknowledged! So so sad! x

Exactly! There's a webslueths discussion about it too. Never solved like he never existed [emoji20]

I just finished reading a book about the case. It still bugs me

Exactly! There's a webslueths discussion about it too. Never solved like he never existed [emoji20]

I just finished reading a book about the case. It still bugs me

Never say never!!! We can but hope for an outcome like baby hope for the boy in the box too!!

Maybe an unregistered gypsy child? Guess anything is possible right now.

My son is now 20, but when he turned 16 I applied for his birth certificate so he could go for his learners. There was no trace of him. My husband and I both remembered taking his birth registration form to the magistrates office to lodge it, but births, deaths and marriages had no trace of him. He attend public school from kindy to year 12, and we received family tax benefit from centerlink. He was on my medicare card, and had been admitted to hospital a number of times, once with a badly broken bone and once with a viral infection. There was never any follow up into a child who had been born in a public hospital but never registered. I got a copy of my younger childrens birth certificates at the time, just to make sure they were all registered correctly.

This child may never have been registered- it is up to the parents to follow up with the paper work. If they dont, of they forget, or something goes awry, or they chose not to- who would know? Whoever this poor little girl is, she died between 2 1/2 and 4 years old. She was not old enough to have been missed by teachers or school mates. If whoever was "looking after" her moved around alot- who would have noticed that the girl disappeared? There are a lot of children who move fairly frequently between seperated parents, as well as grandparents. Would be easy to explain the disappearance of a child- "she is staying with her dad for a while". Leonie Hutchinson and Tegan Lane in NSW were both missing for a number of years before anyone realised- how many missing toddlers could there be out there that haven't been noticed yet? I hope this little girl is identified quickly.

So this poor childs remains were in the suitcase for a long time, but the suitcase was only relocated to the side of the road in recent times. Where ever it was before, it was undetected. Why move the suitcase from a previously safe place, to the side of the road? People stop on the side of the road all the time. People get car sick, or need to go to the toilet. Babies spew up and need cleaning. Tyres go flat, cars overheat. People hit kangaroos, or have an accident with another car. The side of the road is not a hiding place. Some one put the suitcase there though. Then someone else opened it, and scattered the contents- maybe to make it even more likely that the remains were found? Could the person who dropped the bag, and the person who opened it initially be the same person?

I'm not saying this is related but it's a perfect scenario.

Names - Louise FAULKNER & Charmian FAULKNER

Circumstances: Louise Faulkner, age 43 years and her daughter Charmian age 2 years were last seen in Melbourne. The mother and child were last seen leaving their St Kilda flat in a white ute driven by an older man on April 26, 1980.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Faulkner.htm

So this poor childs remains were in the suitcase for a long time, but the suitcase was only relocated to the side of the road in recent times. Where ever it was before, it was undetected. Why move the suitcase from a previously safe place, to the side of the road? People stop on the side of the road all the time. People get car sick, or need to go to the toilet. Babies spew up and need cleaning. Tyres go flat, cars overheat. People hit kangaroos, or have an accident with another car. The side of the road is not a hiding place. Some one put the suitcase there though. Then someone else opened it, and scattered the contents- maybe to make it even more likely that the remains were found? Could the person who dropped the bag, and the person who opened it initially be the same person?
BBM. Good question. Could be the key to solving the case IMO.

Maybe an unregistered gypsy child? Guess anything is possible right now.

as far as i know there are no travelling roma living in oz
roma are not the only people who do not register theirchildren, we also have lots of alternative communities, aboriginal communities that are very remote
why always blame the roma?

as far as i know there are no travelling roma living in oz
roma are not the only people who do not register theirchildren, we also have lots of alternative communities, aboriginal communities that are very remote
why always blame the roma?

Apparently we do have romanis in Australia.. Though they don't travel anymore

https://open.abc.net.au/explore/15645

Don't be fooled by the fellas in blue :) I think they're a lot further forward than they are releasing!

I have a sneaky feeling they are releasing things VERY strategically, so as not to mess this up..

I think more will be released when the gender is confirmed by dna...

On another note, at first like many I was sure this was our William... But as more and more gets trickled out in media I'm not even certain who this little one could be...

Here's hoping today brings us closer to giving her back a name and a proper burial and celebration of her very short life

I totally agree, I believe they are smarter than us average sleuther, they are also trained in what information to keep close etc.

I couldnt help but notice your signature information, and with the part that you had written about a proper burial and celebration of her short life. I wonder if with your work do you feel that the police and the people who found the bones, people who looked into the case would get some type of closure once a proper service is held for the child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave