AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand that they want to talk to the man who was seen six to eight weeks ago, but yet the suitcase was dumped up to 2 and a half months ago.... I suppose they are just checking everything as obviously someone has said they saw the suitcase 2 1/2 months ago.............however this statement then rules out what was reported yesterday that a guy said he saw the suitcase and moved it late March! It is vital to sought out when that suitcase was first seen as it may rule out the guy in town......

I'm inclined to think that there's a chance the witnesses' estimates of the date they saw the stranger in town could be a little off. Unless there was some other event happening that day that they can connect the sighting to, or for some strange reason someone made a note of seeing him on their calendar - I don't know how they could remember exactly how many weeks ago it happened. Does that make sense? It would be easier to pinpoint an exact week if it had happened say, within about 4 weeks ago - maybe more difficult after that?
Or the man with the suitcase was not relevant to this case at all? :dunno:

well it is the public's business because LE asked for help, yet don't release the info that could narrow the tips down

so basically the public is spinning their wheels

the federal LE database doesn't even have 10 missing children listed on it in this age range so it's clear that William Tyrrell is not the only one that someone has neglected to add there

maybe they've ruled out living kids that people have reported not seeing in awhile but there's no reason why they couldn't tell us that in general terms without identifying anyone

It's 'none of our business' but I wish they listed the ten ruled-out kids and what ruled them out. There must be more they know than they've released to the media (par for the course).

LE provided this info.

Yep it has been said that some items are from kmart from 2 years ago however was this offically confirmed by LE or Kmart? Just seems to have come out quite quickly after items found.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I think Leonie Hutchinson could be a possibility too ...

Sadly ... there was speculation that her mother had gone onto have another child that (The grandmother) fears may be "missing" also.

I think Leonie was only 18 mths when she went missing and it was about 15 years ago in the Hunter Valley - not so sure it is her - believed to have been killed by her mother -

I seem to remember an article in the last few days saying police were going over all the statements about the man with the suitcase, and/or when people first found it, since the original finder refers to it being way back after the resurfacing, but then women who saw the man with the suitcase were speaking about a much more recent time.

I've been re-reading a few articles and the police saying the child died a "violent, terrible death" make me think the bones showed much more obvious injuries than a single gunshot or skull fracture as I first thought (though both still work as visible signs leaning towards murder); to use that kind of wording I wonder if there are maybe multiple obvious (to seasoned police) knife marks in multiple bones... that's the only thing I can think of that could lead to them using that wording. A single blunt force skull fracture or bullet hole could certainly point towards murder, but could also have possibly been quick.

I worry this may drag on like little William and maybe never be solved, I sure hope not.

It's 'none of our business' but I wish they listed the ten ruled-out kids and what ruled them out. There must be more they know than they've released to the media (par for the course).

From the way it's phrased I think they were tip-offs from the public of children who hadn't been seen for a while in their neighbourhoods, so not actually missing ones; so not appropriate to release names as not actually missing.

Aren't some of the clothes KMart brand available 2+ years ago? Would that not rule out Leonie Hutchinson?

My best guess is it is not Leonie Hutchinson - but we are all guessing at the moment - untill further info comes to hand

From the way it's phrased I think they were tip-offs from the public of children who hadn't been seen for a while in their neighbourhoods, so not actually missing ones; so not appropriate to release names as not actually missing.
That would make sense.

Judging by the puddle seen in the pic below, it looks like there was quite a bit of rain recently. Rain is not a good thing when trying to lift DNA from clothing etc.

July 17, 2015, 3:30 p.m

Puddle_zpshifgadtr.jpg

http://www.murrayvalleystandard.com...ynarka-murder-investigation/?cs=1275#slide=42

Comparing the Police RPA Vision published yesterday, this looks like the area where the suitcase was found.

GOOGLE MAPS LINK

Seems like such a strange place to leave the suitcase when there is so much more dense scrub just out of Wynarka and a few hundred metres away from the highway.

PanterA ... Forever Stronger Than All

Probably nothing at all, but something that stood out to me when I was looking at the Google Street View, there is like a little stacked brick marker by the side of the road, one tree over from where the blue tent is.

I then looked again at the SA Police drone footage and the marker is still there today, the Google Street View imagery is from February 2010.

Marker to something nearby?

Street view 1

Street view 2

Drone view 1

Drone view 2

PanterA ... Forever Stronger Than

Only really commenting to follow the thread but one thing I think is due to the careless way the body was dumped it's likely it's not an organised criminal network or pedophile ring. More
Likely a child abuse/family situation [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comparing the Police RPA Vision published yesterday, this looks like the area where the suitcase was found.

GOOGLE MAPS LINK

Seems like such a strange place to leave the suitcase when there is so much more dense scrub just out of Wynarka and a few hundred metres away from the highway.

PanterA ... Forever Stronger Than All

Yes, very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads