AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is defiantly two camels on top row 3 along you can see a brown camel and if the quilt went in alphabetical order that would be in the location of "c" Same as the pumpkin and stars would be in the location of "p" and "s". You can buy a lot of these quilt fabrics in packs..... but to get all the pieces of fabric to make a quilt in alphabetical order would take some time i think. it could also be a coincidence.ab1287d1e78f871bd212e2d71f31e6c0.jpg
I found this pic last night, it was the closest one i could find to what the original quilt would have looked like.

There is defiantly two camels on top row 3 along you can see a brown camel and if the quilt went in alphabetical order that would be in the location of "c" Same as the pumpkin and stars would be in the location of "p" and "s". You can buy a lot of these quilt fabrics in packs..... but to get all the pieces of fabric to make a quilt in alphabetical order would take some time i think. it could also be a coincidence.View attachment 79061
I found this pic last night, it was the closest one i could find to what the original quilt would have looked like.

Yes, I've seen a lot made like that with the top piece appliqued on the block or background. Good find.

Also if the I spy pieces have fallen off their pattern could have faded into the background and possibly be identified. I just wish I could see the child's quilt better. I have a friend who had a fabric shop and might be able to recognize some of the material. Oh well I tried.

I believe the Made In Australia shorts will lead somewhere.

If you buy from any of the major stores here most clothing is made in China.

Made in Australia = extremely important.

Also SAPOL have definitively ruled out Madeleine McCann.

The baby likely died back in 2007 which predates this book.

Brilliant sleuthing though!!!

Can we link this here? I'll put the link then alert the post to see if it can stay. There's good info down the page..

http://www.carolineoverington.com/#!Can-we-identify-this-little-girl/cbdy/55b429a40cf25466c2a97891

SECOND UPDATE: Twitter user @KJinSG says her daughter had the same pink slippers with the butterfly on the front, and that they were purchased from KMart in Victoria about seven years ago, which also fits with the timeline (police are saying the little girl may have been killed as far back as 2007.)

Hi all! I have nothing to add, you've all done such great work here! I just want to mark my spot to follow. I hope this sweet child gets her name back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking they are all square blocks with appliques on some of them. Like the pumpkins they have been cut out and appliqued on which means hand sewing them on to a square or block. Well they could have been machine stitched now that I think about it. That would account for the wide music fabric strip on the child's quilt. I think that's two square blocks that either the applique fell off or did not have applique on it. Google "applique on a quilt block" to see pictures.

Edited to add, see all the bare spots shaped like the pumpkins applique. I'm pretty sure there were appliques that have fallen off in those places. Could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me.

Wow yes, I believe you are correct! It does appear to be a square pattern quilt with octagon appliqués sewn on.

My grandmother was a quilter and an aunt of mine is as well. I have been blessed with many hand made quilts over my lifetime and each have a tiny hand made tag sewn on the edge. I'm assuming it's been thoroughly checked but I wonder if there is a tiny tag somewhere on it.

I originally wondered if the child could be Victorian and somebody just crossed the border in an attempt to confuse police.

Then I realized how close Wynarka is to Murray Bridge, well known feral town.

It makes more sense that the dumper comes from Murray Bridge imo. This would explain locals not recognizing him too.

they just said "Was killed some time since the start of 2007" so to me that means she wasn't killed any earlier than 2007 but not that she likely died in that year

The baby likely died back in 2007 which predates this book.

Brilliant sleuthing though!!!

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, there are two very full threads and I haven't been able to read every post. Why do you think so many articles of clothing were found with the body? I understand it's a suitcase and holding clothes is typically a suitcases purpose but it seems odd to me that so much was found with the body. Don't perps usually try to leave as little evidence as possible? It's like they took everything out of a drawer and stuffed it in the suitcase. It's not a full wardrobe but it's more than a few outfits. Was this child murdered on a vacation or something?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, there are two very full threads and I haven't been able to read every post. Why do you think so many articles of clothing were found with the body? I understand it's a suitcase and holding clothes is typically a suitcases purpose but it seems odd to me that so much was found with the body. Don't perps usually try to leave as little evidence as possible? It's like they took everything out of a drawer and stuffed it in the suitcase. It's not a full wardrobe but it's more than a few outfits. Was this child murdered on a vacation or something?

Ive also pondered this. The only explanation i could come up with was an attempt to remove all traces of the childs existence from where they originally were. But like you say, its hardly an entire wardrobe so surely these werent her only clothes. And the fact there is also a few mens clothes in there completely baffles me aswell.
Lets remember that these may not be the ONLY items that were in the bag, just what we have been shown.

The most stunning aspect of this crime to me, is how DISORGANISED it is.

The perp being seen with the suitcase - wandering about town - bizarre!

Then the spot he dumped it - so close to the road.

Then dumping it with distinctive items - HUGE mistake.

Putting it all together - this was a panicked dump.

Why should that be when the baby clearly died years ago?

Also...... Good Morning all you celebrity Websluthers!!!!!

I was just having a quick thought. Ive been pondering the theory mentioned a while ago about being one of the Colt children from that incestuous family. My question to fellow WS members is.... would it be easy to rule out an inbred childs skeletal remains?

In my head i would think there would be deformities and obvious signs of abnormal growth development.

Just curious. Not that i think this is a colt child but tossing around ideas of CULT communities that are off the grid etc.

Hope im making sense. In my head it makes sense!

The most stunning aspect of this crime to me, is how DISORGANISED it is.

The perp being seen with the suitcase - wandering about town - bizarre!

Then the spot he dumped it - so close to the road.

Then dumping it with distinctive items - HUGE mistake.

Putting it all together - this was a panicked dump.

Why should that be when the baby clearly died years ago?
Assuming suitcase guy IS the perp.

All circumstances point to him being the person that dumped the case but its not a definate. Highly unlikely it wasnt him but still could be a red herring.

The investigators in Daniel Morcombes case spent countless man hours and resources searching for a blue car that in fact had nothing to do with his disappearance at all.

Identifying the child or the clothing origin is the key in this case i think. I doubt we will hear from suitcase man voluntarily if we havnt already.

I doubt its a cult child, Cults aren't common in Australia.

We just aren't that religious.

The clothing too - very main stream. In fact I had to double take, so similar was it to my own daughters clothing. She's a regular Aussie kid.

As far as incest goes - most children of incest are born just fine. Its when you have a genetic weakness that the risk skyrockets, but even then its no guarantee you will have a damaged baby.

They haven't been able to get DNA yet but when they do - my bet is there will be a familial ping somewhere in the criminal database. (HOPE)

If the baby is from Murray Bridge, the chances that its parents are in the system are huge.

I wonder why they're so certain it's not Madeleine McCann, if they don't have the DNA back yet. What do we not know that rules her out so definitely, I wonder?

(I know it would be a long shot, but nothing we actually know rules her out altogether.)

I doubt its a cult child, Cults aren't common in Australia.

We just aren't that religious.

The clothing too - very main stream. In fact I had to double take, so similar was it to my own daughters clothing. She's a regular Aussie kid.

As far as incest goes - most children of incest are born just fine. Its when you have a genetic weakness that the risk skyrockets, but even then its no guarantee you will have a damaged baby.

They haven't been able to get DNA yet but when they do - my bet is there will be a familial ping somewhere in the criminal database. (HOPE)

If the baby is from Murray Bridge, the chances that its parents are in the system are huge.

Thanks for that. So incest doesnt guarantee deformities? I was always under the impression that it did so thanks for clearing that up.

I also doubt a cult but was thinking of the WA mum and daughter that went missing to joint a cult so although they are rare they certainly do exist.

My other question would be how can they determine that this angel is caucasian? Ive worked amongst many aboriginal communities across the North of Australia and theres many children amongst them that never see a school or health care. Makes me wonder how many were literally born out bush and unknown of.

Im unfamiliar with SA. Is Murray Bridge rife with problems? What are the main 'bad eggs' made up of? Drug addicts? Homeless?

Seeing a car is not the same as seeing a man, a stranger in a VERY small town, oddly dressed and carrying a suitcase!

If this were a red herring I doubt SAPOL would have announced it.

I'm sitting here thinking to myself, who on earth could DO something like this, then I suddenly had a thought.

Stuart Pearce.

He would be about the right age now, dressed well too.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/photos-e6frecfu-1225930086790?page=2

Stranger things have happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members