AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really, really strange.

For those who don't know - Wynarka actually is quite literally, the middle of nowhere.

SAPOL believe the individual panicked, wanted the suitcase GONE, which accounts for the random disorganized disposal. He just threw it out.

Which in turn goes directly against his behavior of walking about town with the suitcase!

Any strange faces in that part of the country stick out. There is no reason for tourists to even go to Wynarka, a mere dot on the map.

It is so sparsely populated out there that a stranger would be noted and commented upon, in a 100km radius.

Which indeed, this guy was.

Why an individual would panick - if the police is possibly on the way to him/to another gang member with a search warrant.

somewhere somebody must be missing this child...
it always puzzles me with missing persons, especially young children , one day there are here the nxt they are gone and, in many cases i wonder if people stop to think about it

Some convincing explanations and neighbours are satisfied, I think. But I don't know why this is sufficient when it comes to the relatives and friends. Because one doesn't want to think of a crime if one knows somebody/the carer over a long time?

Misleading tabloid headline, IMO.

The article has no confirmation from either Operation Grange or Scotland Yard about testing Madeleine's DNA with the body in SA. In fact the only quote is (once again and as per usual in the McCann case) from a source close to the McCanns (and that means Clarence Mitchell, the Media Monitoring guy who can spin any story). Jmo.

Appologies if this has already been posted but its the first ive seen it.

Madeleine McCann: British cops to test missing youngster's DNA with body found in Australia

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-british-cops-test-6155035

Appologies if this has already been posted but its the first ive seen it.

Madeleine McCann: British cops to test missing youngster's DNA with body found in Australia

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-british-cops-test-6155035

I think this is good, so we can end the speculation once and for all. If it does turn out to be her, I'll eat my keyboard.

But - are the DNA tests on the child's skeleton even complete? Could be a while yet before the speculation is done with.

ETA - thanks for clarifying Jigzy.

As for neighbours not noticing a kid being missing. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that even though I say hello, how are you going to my neighbours, and would help them out if they came and asked to borrow a phone or whatever - if their respective kids vanished I probably wouldn't notice. I'm busy with my own kids and work. If someone asked me directly - "when was the last time you saw the brunette lady with the 2 year old daughter that lives two doors down" I might be able to tell you, but I don't commit my last sighting of every neighbour I have to memory. I don't know them well enough and don't have the time to know them any better. Maybe thats a societal failing. It's not like the old days when you got more involved in each other's lives. I think people are much more transient these days.

If Madeleine McCann was abducted in Portugal to be found in a suitcase by the highway in Wynarka Australia, that would probably be in my top ten strangest things ever!
I don't believe for a second it is Madeleine, but police would have to check, and the media would love that story

Why an individual would panick - if the police is possibly on the way to him/to another gang member with a search warrant.

I could see someone panicking if they were cleaning out a relative's house or a rental apartment or even a storage unit and they found the clothing and bones and freaked out. Even if it was "Weird Uncle Fred's place" they were cleaning out, and Fred was deceased, they might not want the family associated with such a thing - especially if they remembered a young niece who had been "put up for adoption" or otherwise disappeared years ago.

I was looking at the photos on this site: http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/photos-fnlmw1po-1227455382918?page=1 Which for the most part are much clearer than those on the police web site. Do we know if the "boxer" type shorts were commercially made? I googled "Winnie the Pooh shorts" and looked at images. I found some that looked very much the same except for being a different Pooh print. The photo linked back to an Australian ebay seller, but the ones posted were handmade.

In earlier times I have sewn very much, even boxer shorts (one summer I made successively ca. 11 shorts for 4 teenager, almost assembly-line production, all 11 different with 2 different pant-legs each and application on top, at that time all the rage).

One can stitch down a brand label at center back, then some children are more proud of mummy's handmade stuff. :D

I can't see exactly whether the shorts from the suitcase are handmade or not. But I think police certainly would know.

I could see someone panicking if they were cleaning out a relative's house or a rental apartment or even a storage unit and they found the clothing and bones and freaked out. Even if it was "Weird Uncle Fred's place" they were cleaning out, and Fred was deceased, they might not want the family associated with such a thing - especially if they remembered a young niece who had been "put up for adoption" or otherwise disappeared years ago.

I agree, the person who dumped it is unlikely to be the perp to my mind....they have simply got rid of the remains after finding it maybe with half a conscience (Im saying half because it is still pretty heartless in my book) so at least the remains are found and someone somewhere will get closure eventually.

I don't believe for a second it is Madeleine, but police would have to check, and the media would love that story

I never thought, the abduction story was true, but now I think different: Age, height, hair color, death maybe 8 years ago - all things are fitting.

I agree, the person who dumped it is unlikely to be the perp to my mind....they have simply got rid of the remains after finding it maybe with half a conscience (Im saying half because it is still pretty heartless in my book) so at least the remains are found and someone somewhere will get closure eventually.

Yes this is how I'm seeing it too.

Google translation:

The 43-year-old is on remand re manslaughter. She had confessed to have given birth to three babies in secret. The two of them took off in the attic, one she sat outside allegedly made. For years, the bodies remained undiscovered. Only last week pushed the ex-husband, who still lives in O. with two of their children, while cleaning up in the attic on one of the dead babies. Later, police found there the second. The search for the third body in the vicinity of the village was unsuccessful.

This happened in my local area. The ex-husband called police. He didn't know he had 3 more children. His Ex had been addicted to alcohol for years, although was able to work and to have new relationships.
24 years ago the same woman was suspected to have given birth to another baby which was dumped alive in a trash can at a rest stop. Her father was motorway police officer, the case was never resolved .....

i am sorry i have nothing to add but whenever i see the pics of her clothes it hurts
in a sense i am inclined to think it is family related, no psychologist or anything here but if she was wrapped in the quilt could it be an attempt to protect her from the elements, to keep her safe?
who are you, little one? we will ever find what happened to you, does anyone misses you?

Websleuths made the news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...identified.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia

In a discussion on a websleuths.com forum, the women have identified the distinctive black tutu adorned with large sequins as a Cotton On brand dress for young girls which was discontinued several years ago.

Very cool, but what the heck are they on about with the ruler/bag tag. Police said it was a bag tag when they released the image yeah? Some confused reporter there I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member