AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah tbh I don't put much stock in the reports of seeing suitcase man.

reading that link, this line jumped out at me regarding the Barbie pyjamas - wasn't there a label that looked like Barbie brand on one of the photos of the clothes from the suitcase? Sorry couldn't find link to that picture:

Quote from page linked: A Polair helicopter, dog squad officers, the Vikings Unit, State Crime Command, and the SES are among those called in to search for Rahma, who was wearing pink satin Barbie pyjamas.

Here are the clothing pics incl. "Barbie":

WynarkaBarbieShorts.jpg

Btw: Some shorts like this one at bottom right look handmade. But unfortunately we don't know whether there is a sewn label or not.

So I'm assuming they have a complete DNA profile now? Hopefully that sheds more light on who this wee girl was.

SAPOL

Police are still appealing to a man seen in the area about six to eight weeks ago with a dark suitcase to come forward. They have confirmed sightings of him with a suitcase near Karoonda on both 13 April and May 26.

I have trouble with that. Who is going to remember the precise date they saw someone two months earlier? Much less three and a half months? One precise day I might "buy" if for instance someone was on their way to a wedding or funeral when they saw him, but being able to pin point a date twice? That doesn't sound likely to me.

Apologies if this has already been covered, I have only skimmed through all the threads.

Has Rahma elDannaoui been eliminated as a possibility? I have seen WT and MM mentioned a lot but not Rahma.

I've sat here for over an hour scouring through online pictures of her family etc to see if I can find anything patchwork in the background of the pics etc that could link her.

TBH I am amazed that there has been no real mention of her in the mainstream media etc - its been "Is it WT?" or "Is it MM?" right from the start.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/elDennaoui.htm

Apologies if external links aren't allowed, I am still getting into the swing of things here.

I think the description of this little girl having fair hair rules Rahma out as a possible match.

The link posted above explains that her hair was blonde at the time she went missing.

reading that link, this line jumped out at me regarding the Barbie pyjamas - wasn't there a label that looked like Barbie brand on one of the photos of the clothes from the suitcase? Sorry couldn't find link to that picture:

Quote from page linked: A Polair helicopter, dog squad officers, the Vikings Unit, State Crime Command, and the SES are among those called in to search for Rahma, who was wearing pink satin Barbie pyjamas.

Rahma is the only possibility that has jumped out at me as likely to be this unidentified child.

(Forgive me if I've failed to multiquote properly, this is my first post).

Someone mentioned on the last thread (sorry I am unable to bring post over) that Stuart Pearce could be suitcase man..

From what I know about the Pearce family all children were located, as tragic as the Pearce family murder was, I don't think it was him... Stuart has not been seen for some time and generally he is seen in areas his remaining child lives (I went to high school and dated Matthew Pearce)

Matthew Pearce lives in Adelaide and may be in or out of prison, he's had a very messed up life and unfortunately it has taken a toll on him

Just a reminder. If you post images here, please supply a link to them.

All moo.
The man seen with the suitcase,has nothing to do with the case.Just an overseas traveler sightseeing/exploring (monarto zoo,old tailman town, Harndolf,Murray bridge) ,which are all only a short skip and a hop away.
A bus leaves from Murray bridge,but has anyone thought of Gumtree,rideshare?.And other similar sites?.If the older well,dressed gentleman has not come forward,maybe it is because he is no longer in Australia,and has not seen the media reports to come forward to identify himself.

Considering how disorganized the person who left the suitcase was, it just seems hasty and rushed... I wonder if the person who dumped the suitcase lives relatively close by.

I'm at this stage, taking the eyewitness accounts with a grain of salt. I'm sure they are well meaning, but from all I know, what people think they have seen and what the reality is, can be quite the opposite. So, maybe unintentional, but it could be a red herring.

I hope, although I'm sure, the Police have looked into the background of the person or people who have made these claims of the suitcase man.

Hopefully now that Dna has confirmed the little one is a girl we may have some new information this week

I have trouble with that. Who is going to remember the precise date they saw someone two months earlier? Much less three and a half months? One precise day I might "buy" if for instance someone was on their way to a wedding or funeral when they saw him, but being able to pin point a date twice? That doesn't sound likely to me.

I have trouble with the 'sharply dressed man' carrying a dark suitcase. The suitcase that has been found looks beat up, grey and dirty. It must have looked shabby when it ended up at the side of the road.

Women who notice that a man is sharply dressed, for sure would have noticed that the suitcase in that state would be out of place.

I still think that the police should bring in cadaver dogs and look for possibly more remains, like the mother of the child. Those stone piles keep bugging me. If you do not want the child to be found, you do NOT leave it next to stone piles that people might stop for to check out and discover what you are hiding.

The whole thing about people checking the suitcase contents, not noticing remains or suspicious kids clothes and when the remains are found, they look like they were hidden in bushes. And the one that finds kid's clothes and skeletal remains, doesn't contact the police till the next day.....

Hopefully now that Dna has confirmed the little one is a girl we may have some new information this week

I hope they compare the child's DNA with the DNA of women/young girls that disappeared and could possibly have given birth to this child while being in captivity.

I still think that the police should bring in cadaver dogs and look for possibly more remains, like the mother of the child. Those stone piles keep bugging me. If you do not want the child to be found, you do NOT leave it next to stone piles that people might stop for to check out and discover what you are hiding.

The whole thing about people checking the suitcase contents, not noticing remains or suspicious kids clothes and when the remains are found, they look like they were hidden in bushes. And the one that finds kid's clothes and skeletal remains, doesn't contact the police till the next day.....

I believe the police and possibly the SES did a thorough search of the nearby area when the remains were discovered. It possible the person didn't even notice the cairn of rocks- if they were focused on the road in case someone drove up or anxious about what they were doing (which would be almost certain), they probably didn't notice or think anything of it. A cairn of rocks isn't really that unusual in regional areas- I said in a previous thread that my Dad and sister built one while they waited for a cattle truck once, just to fill time and move rocks. It stood for ages after. Some people do use it as a marker for walking trails etc.... It was in images from several years ago, so really not related (perhaps in the past council/ road workers built it to signify a break area/ distance)?

Working on the assumption that the disposer wanted the remains found, perhaps that did play a part in selection of a spot-- if there was a cairn of rocks, maybe people would be more likely to look. The contents I think was probably one of two things: removal of all evidence from the other locations or an effort to provide enough information/ possible DNA to make an identification.

The first people (the tipper/s) may not have even seen the remains, or they may have panicked and feared they would be accused of being responsible (perhaps they themselves had prior convictions/ had been a person of interest).

The second person who didn't report it until the next day could have had any number of reasons for doing that, topping my list is:

1. Had been drinking, wasn't sure if he would be under 0.05 / was certain he would be over 0.05 and didn't want to get done for DD if he reported it immediately
2. Wanted another witness to verify what he suspected and so went to find someone to come back with him
3. Mobile battery dead/ no mobile coverage/ no credit or phone disconnected
4. Knew Police Station would be closed between certain hours and didn't really think that calling 000 would be any use so waited until the station opened.

Police have already said that the person who found it and didn't report until the following day had done nothing wrong. His motives are really not relevant at this point in time.

MOO :moo:

This is my first time on this site. I spend a lot of time in the area this occurred so thought I could make a few points from a pseudo 'local' point of view...
. Even though the 'suitcase man' was not recognised as a local does not mean he was not from a nearby town. It is not unusual for people in the mallee to not know people from neighbouring towns in the region.
.'Neatly dressed' etc is a matter of perspective.
. The area where the little girls bones were found was burnt out around 4 years ago (if you look on google earth you will see the roadside vegetation becomes sparse immediately to the west of the site) this is probably not relevant but there are many comments about burn maks on the quilt etc so thought I would mention it.

Police have already said that the person who found it and didn't report until the following day had done nothing wrong. His motives are really not relevant at this point in time.

MOO :moo:

I didn't mean that he did anything wrong. It merely just added to the 'weirdness' of this case. Like there is nothing 'normal' in this case.
Multiple people checking the suitcase, but none finds remains or calls the police. A sharply dressed man parading alongside the road with a suitcase on more than one occasion, but disappears into thin air. A murdered child that seems to never have been 'on the grid'. And on and on. It's just so much 'weirdness'.

It would be interesting to know however since when those stone piles have been there. If they appeared at the time the child was likely killed, that might mean something. And would possibly mean that whoever left the remains, is familiar with those surroundings.

This is my first time on this site. I spend a lot of time in the area this occurred so thought I could make a few points from a pseudo 'local' point of view...
. Even though the 'suitcase man' was not recognised as a local does not mean he was not from a nearby town. It is not unusual for people in the mallee to not know people from neighbouring towns in the region.
.'Neatly dressed' etc is a matter of perspective.
. The area where the little girls bones were found was burnt out around 4 years ago (if you look on google earth you will see the roadside vegetation becomes sparse immediately to the west of the site) this is probably not relevant but there are many comments about burn maks on the quilt etc so thought I would mention it.

Thank you Wishiwasadetective and welcome to Websleuths.

do you know if it was arson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member