AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has never been mentioned by police that little Angel was wrapped in the quilt. Some have assumed that she was and that has now almost become fact.

I have a question about the quilt.

Has it just been assumed that the bones were wrapped up in the quilt or was it mentioned somewhere in the media or by police?

When I look at the quilt I can see some very obvious fold marks where it has been neatly folded up just like some of the clothes. They look like pretty good creases which indicates to me that it has been compressed in a folded up position for a fair period of time. Looks like it was folded into quite a small surface area to me, more than a couple of folds. I have some machine embroidered baby rugs of a similar size in my cupboard that are folded with things sitting on top of them and when I unfold them the creases aren't anywhere near as defined as the ones in the Wynarka quilt.

I personally don't see how the little girl could have been wrapped in this quilt and have it still maintain these neat fold lines. Is it just the hope that she was loved enough in some way to have been wrapped in a favourite quilt that makes people think this? I don't see how this quilt indicates that at all, as much as I wish it were true.

The 2 embroidered rugs I have are gorgeous things that have had plenty of time put into them but they weren't made by anyone in my family... I was given them by someone else who has too many rugs made by her Granny.

My point is I don't think it's presence in the case tells us that some loving Grandparent made it for her or that she was carefully and lovingly wrapped in it. I hope she felt some love and happiness in her short little life but I'm not sure this quilt can necessarily tell us that.

http://www.murrayriver.com.au/riverland-south-australia/

With the Murray River as its backdrop, the Riverland provides limitless ideas and opportunities for you the conference organiser to create fun and different business events. Long regarded as a favourite holiday spot for South Australians and a preferred touring route for the long-distance traveller, the Riverland has established itself as a great getaway destination.

It is no wonder that the region is gaining a reputation for hosting unique business events. With its diverse range of industries, the Riverland is the ideal venue for any rural-themed conferences or seminars. Geographically situated near the border of NSW, Victoria and South Australia, and nearby to the regularly serviced Mildura Airport, the Riverland is central for many delegates. Just a two-hour drive from Adelaide - and yet a world apart.

The Riverland has all of the facilities to make your conference or incentive trip a memorable one. With newly built function venues, executive river-view accommodation and a host of restaurants and caterers, you won't need to lift a finger. The Riverland is ideal for incentive travellers with world-class golf courses, river cruises, internationally awarded attractions and, of course, superb wine and food experiences.

-.-.-.-.-.-

"But we would be considering any missing child in terms of the match with what we have in the Riverland," he said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/suit...police-say-20150727-gilgz6.html#ixzz3p0bYAgYe

In the early days after finding the suitcase, it was mentioned by police they would take into account the area of Victorian border to search for the "suitcase dumper". I remember it because I wondered, why. - Today, are we knowing more to this?
Unfortunately I can't find the exact link (deleted somehow?).

http://www.murrayriver.com.au/riverland-south-australia/

With the Murray River as its backdrop, the Riverland provides limitless ideas and opportunities for you the conference organiser to create fun and different business events. Long regarded as a favourite holiday spot for South Australians and a preferred touring route for the long-distance traveller, the Riverland has established itself as a great getaway destination.

It is no wonder that the region is gaining a reputation for hosting unique business events. With its diverse range of industries, the Riverland is the ideal venue for any rural-themed conferences or seminars. Geographically situated near the border of NSW, Victoria and South Australia, and nearby to the regularly serviced Mildura Airport, the Riverland is central for many delegates. Just a two-hour drive from Adelaide - and yet a world apart.

The Riverland has all of the facilities to make your conference or incentive trip a memorable one. With newly built function venues, executive river-view accommodation and a host of restaurants and caterers, you won't need to lift a finger. The Riverland is ideal for incentive travellers with world-class golf courses, river cruises, internationally awarded attractions and, of course, superb wine and food experiences.

-.-.-.-.-.-

"But we would be considering any missing child in terms of the match with what we have in the Riverland," he said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/suit...police-say-20150727-gilgz6.html#ixzz3p0bYAgYe

In the early days after finding the suitcase, it was mentioned by police they would take into account the area of Victorian border to search for the "suitcase dumper". I remember it because I wondered, why. - Today, are we knowing more to this?
Unfortunately I can't find the exact link (deleted somehow?).

Seems like the investigators have pinpointed forensic evidence that in the very least the clothing items have come from the SA mallee area.... the bones?? not sure what they have.

Unless there is some new news shortly..... sadly feel this case is going cold.

I small helpless young toddler has been bashed to death by someone and no one has come forward.....

Breaks your heart...

:seeya: I'm working on a new thread, and will move over some posts from this one.

I'll be back in a few minutes with the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288