AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking 53, 54, 55 and 71 too Jane...

This pic always intrigued me... where were the stones leading too??

attachment.php

Yeah. There a lot of effort that has gone into laying that stone pathway.
I can't make out what is there though.

Not sure why my post keeps bringing up the caravan itself pic....

But...the pic of the stone path on an otherwise supposedly abandoned block has always been curious to me ...

There's a green bin there, out the front for pickup - so someone must live at that address.

Maybe someone could contact the reporter and attempt to get some clarification....

The discrepancies are enough for me to wonder just how many men were living at some point in time alone with a child aged 3-4 years old in a caravan in Wynarka...

There's a green bin there, out the front for pickup - so someone must live at that address.

Yes there is...

Not sure what side of the street they pick up from Curious One...

In the image I screenshot it appeared that all the bins were placed on that side of the street.....

But there does appear to be something going on at that side of the street per ther image of the stone path? I posted in the pic... kids??...something else ??

But would be interesting to know...

i think it's suspicious. I've been suspicious of the "man living in the caravan with his young daughter" since it was first mentioned in the Cassandra story.
Where in wynarka would he see the girl when she was aged 7? I guess she must have been walking down the street or at the post office but there is no supermarket or any place you would spend a reasonable amount of time to randomly see someone.
The most unusual part is that he didn't recognise her until she was hello, is it really the same child or has he been mistaken. If she was with her father he should have recognised her father or mention he recognised the girl and her father when they say hello. Maybe he doesn't want it to be her so he's clutching at straws and the 7 year old was another child visiting a relative or passing through for some reason.

Yes, that sounds true, her father would had been with her as she was only 7 or 8yo. Mr Wedding would had recognize the father and therefore the daughter as well.

A second thought, might be this is just the way Mr Wedding used to describe the girl had grew up a lot, not that he doesn't know who the girl was but she had grew up looking more different to last time he saw her, so he said not recognizing her initially.

Yes, that sounds true, her father would had been with her as she was only 7 or 8yo. Mr Wedding would had recognize the father and therefore the daughter as well.

A second thought, might be this is just the way Mr Wedding used to describe the girl had grew up a lot, not that he doesn't know who the girl was but she had grew up looking more different to last time he saw her, so he said not recognizing her initially.

May very well be the case Imagining......

The question then would be.... Did Mr W run into Dad and child in Murray Bend/Tailem Bend/Wynarka or somewhere else...???

This is where the reporter of the article has appeared to loose interest in the story he s reporting.... and it is significant

Along with getting the exact time frame (Years) correct....

Shoddy journalism ..... from someone not really interested.

We have been witness to the fact that "The Australian" newspaper discovered camps of squatters that the police are now wanting the newspaper to disclose those "Camps".... so obviously police can't be everywhere and know everything...

Now we have a reporter reporting that a witness knew a man living in a caravan by himself with a child about 'Angels' age at an undetermined time (It's not clear).....

It really needs further investigation and the reporter needs to do his job properly and report "Facts".... that would include correct and specific dates...

I'm working tomorrow... not that I expect much...but will attempt to contact the reporter...because it stinks!!!... he needs to be more precise ..... it's a child!! .... not just a story...

Yes there is...

Not sure what side of the street they pick up from Curious One...

In the image I screenshot it appeared that all the bins were placed on that side of the street.....

There are 2 bins - 1 that is opposite the driveway for the house on the opposite side, and 1 which is sitting at the front of the stone edged driveway - to me it looks like that bin belongs to that driveway.

There also seems to be a power? line that has gone across the street. Power for a caravan.

May very well be the case Imagining......

The question then would be.... Did Mr W run into Dad and child in Murray Bend/Tailem Bend/Wynarka or somewhere else...???

This is where the reporter of the article has appeared to loose interest in the story he s reporting.... and it is significant

Along with getting the exact time frame (Years) correct....

Shoddy journalism ..... from someone not really interested.

We have been witness to the fact that "The Australian" newspaper discovered camps of squatters that the police are now wanting the newspaper to disclose those "Camps".... so obviously police can't be everywhere and know everything...

Now we have a reporter reporting that a witness knew a man living in a caravan by himself with a child about 'Angels' age at an undetermined time (It's not clear).....

It really needs further investigation and the reporter needs to do his job properly and report "Facts".... that would include correct and specific dates...

I'm working tomorrow... not that I expect much...but will attempt to contact the reporter...because it stinks!!!... he needs to be more precise ..... it's a child!! .... not just a story...

The reporter is Bryan Littley from the Australian.

MOD ALERT: Mr. Wedding is not under suspicion here and there is no need to post images of where he lives. He has been mentioned in MSM and you're free to discuss that. Anything else is off limits.

There are 2 bins - 1 that is opposite the driveway for the house on the opposite side, and 1 which is sitting at the front of the stone edged driveway - to me it looks like that bin belongs to that driveway.

Yes You are right.... I didn't notice that...

I can't see a direct power line in my Google Earth Image... but mine (Google Images) is outdated...

good pickup...

Yes... there is no need for two bins... unless someone IS living at the spot where the stones are.

There is a MAJOR discrepancy in "time" here with the man that lived in the caravan with a child (girl) aged 3-4 years old...

There is a picture of the caravan that they were supposed to live in .... notice the caption underneath it.... stating they lived in it 'several' years ago...

http://www.news.com.au/national/wyn.../story-e6frfkp9-1227513062525?from=public_rss

attachment.php

I hate when they say Several....as the true terminology for "Several" means three, but less than... OR it could mean 7 YEARS ago grrr...

But it certainly is not FOURTEEN YEARS AGO ..

Something is way off here with these locals statements... why??

So these caravans are just randomly parked and people move in and out? They don't haul them around with them? I don't get how they got a picture of "the" caravan. It's still there?

So these caravans are just randomly parked and people move in and out? They don't haul them around with them? I don't get how they got a picture of "the" caravan. It's still there?

We have no idea how or why someone has been allowed to park a caravan (Let alone live in one) supposedly (News article) out the back of the township.... There has been no mention of people moving in or out of the said caravan to date.

One can only assume they have got a picture of the caravan because it is still in the same place it was originally..

LOL...we are assuming a lot from one journalist article however.... and the journalist in question doesn't appear to be overly engaged with the story he is reporting on.....bad day perhaps??...

I''ll attempt to email him Monday then...

Shoddy!! needs much more clarification...

It may not be as shoddy as you think Puggle. Mr. Wedding gave an interview and I'm grateful for that. Perhaps he just doesn't know anything more than what he has said. All of this would still be under investigation and police may not have allowed everything to be released in MSM. Also bear in mind that before any of these articles go to print the newspaper in question would have to run the articles by their own legal eagles.

Hard to imagine a man with a little girl would end up living in such circumstances in such a way out place unless he knew the owner of the property or had connections in the town.
Pity the reporter didn't ask more questions like how long they lived there for, surely someone knew their name.
Why would you choose to live like that unless you wanted to be off the grid

Hard to imagine a man with a little girl would end up living in such circumstances in such a way out place unless he knew the owner of the property or had connections in the town.
Pity the reporter didn't ask more questions like how long they lived there for, surely someone knew their name.
Why would you choose to live like that unless you wanted to be off the grid

I wonder why/if a mother or a Family Court has given permission to that?

Maybe the caravan has always been there. It might be owned by whoever owns the land it is on, and has been used intermittently by family members, or friends, or even seasonal farm workers as somewhere to stay in they can't afford better accommodation.
And if the witness remembers the guy living there with a 3 or 4yr old, and then seeing him a few years later with a 7 or 8yr old, but he didn't recognise her at first ... you wouldn't think a child would change that much in 3 or 4 years. Maybe he just assumed it was the same child because she was with the same "father".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress