Aussies, channel 10 tonight.

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Charlie, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Charlie

Charlie New Member

"there are shades of the infamous JonBenet Ramsey murder case in this episode of Law and Order. A 12-year-old girl with a million-dollar modelling contract is found dead and apparently sexually assaulted in her parent's upmarket home. The body is discovered by her father - the catch is, he moves the body and cleans it before calling police, and a top defence attorney and a media scrum aren't far behind the boys in blue.

The cops are outraged when the father is acquitted of murder. But 10 years on, the plot thickens when a two-bit career hood makes a death-bed confession to the crime, implicating another in the process. The initially sceptical cops revisiting the case are aware their professional judgement is on the line; they're equally cognisant of the political pressure not to reopen the case unless they can be absolutely certain of courtroom victory."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/tv-reviews/law-and-order/2006/03/08/1141701559809.html

2. Loading...

3. aussiegran

aussiegran New Member

:) Hey there - Charlie thanks for the info .

4. dingo

dingo Former Member

Thanks for the heads up Charlie:eek:

5. narlacat

narlacat Former Member

Ok thanks for that Charlie.
    I missed it because I don't watch Law and Order and didn't read your post until this morning.
    Anyone see Lost, I missed that too!!