Australia - 7 dead in mass shooting and suicide - Osmington WA - 11 May 2018

I think it would be obvious if the bodies had been moved. I was thinking that Peter was coerced into position before he was shot.

Strange to find myself in agreement with you Trooper.

The father of the children isn’t a POI is he?

So he’s a victim, correct? Just wasn’t sure if I missed an update over the weekend...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I did say "my imagining". Other than that, we're talking about the style of his voluntary media appearance.

Besides, AC was asked whether he felt victimized by what people were saying about him on social media and he said he didn't care.

I did say "my imagining". Other than that, we're talking about the style of his voluntary media appearance.

Besides, AC was asked whether he felt victimized by what people were saying about him on social media and he said he didn't care.

I wouldn’t either if I was him.

and the son is left with no kidney, no mum, no dad, no sister, no nephews , no nieces, no nuffink!.. it is stupid squared!

I know several who forked out for big grand weddings to have the grieving daughter lob back home toting a gaggle of kids back into a 3 bedroom home to be looked after while the father is off having a free life and the parents are truly truly pissed!

The retirement and nest egg goes up in smoke.

I’ve spoken with parents who are furious and devastated.

4 autistic kids to boot! They were old and trying to feed the lot by sewing and working odd jobs.

Ahaaaagh!
(I’m not condoning what happened).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't read all of the posts sorry but I saw the ex's comments today and came on here to see what everyone thought. Personally, I thought very odd!! Who set up the media conference, the ex or police? Maybe trying to catch him out?

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

I think it would be obvious if the bodies had been moved. I was thinking that Peter was coerced into position before he was shot.

Strange to find myself in agreement with you Trooper.

And perhaps also coerced to make the phone call at gun point.

So neighbours report gunshot sounds at around 4.00am. Tripple zero call is at 5.15am? Children looked peaceful? Possibly drugged?

Where is son Tom? He lives on the property correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I was just confused because the police said it was a murder/suicide.

So neighbours report gunshot sounds at around 4.00am. Tripple zero call is at 5.15am? Children looked peaceful? Possibly drugged?

Where is son Tom? He lives on the property correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he placed the 5:15 call.

And perhaps also coerced to make the phone call at gun point.

I thought of that, but how? If Peter is made to say he's killed everyone and is going to kill himself, he knows he's got nothing to lose. Even if someone else is still alive and being held hostage, if he's reporting them all dead he knows what's going to happen. Surely he'd take the opportunity to scream for help over the phone, say something about was really going on.

I thought of that, but how? If Peter is made to say he's killed everyone and is going to kill himself, he knows he's got nothing to lose. Even if someone else is still alive and being held hostage, if he's reporting them all dead he knows what's going to happen. Surely he'd take the opportunity to scream for help over the phone, say something about was really going on.

We don't know what was said yet nor who said it as the police are not going to release the call. That has also made me suspicious of who made it and what was said.

Surely if AC made the call, the police would know that it was his voice. If the grandfather made the call then it could have been under coercion because normally a murderer would not make a call to police. Tom has not been mentioned in media reports before this but now they are saying that he was living there too. So maybe he was away for the night.

Just wondering whether any of the adults could have had medication which would cause extra sleepiness if slipped into the bedtime cocoa. The shootings would be much easier to carry out if the adults (in particular) who were killed were drugged and unable to react as they would otherwise do.

Some autistic children take medication for sleeping issues, usually melatonin.

Is it possible he's been medicated to some extent to help him deal with this?
(snipped)

Perhaps medication might explain the euphoric and all-seeing elements of AC's speech. I was just thinking of when ambulance personnel gave me pethidine, after blanking out for a few minutes I started gabbling euphoric sentimental nonsense.

Some autistic children take medication for sleeping issues, usually melatonin.

Thanks for that but would something like melatonin for kids knock adults out so deeply they were unable to react sensibly to hearing shots?

I was more thinking about pain killers for chronic pain or the sort of medications that older people might be prescribed for conditions linked to growing older.

I currently get 30/500 codeine/paracetamol to help with the occasional gallstone attack. Even one dose of 2 tablets makes me very drowsy for about 12 hours. Two doses and I'm off with the fairies for at least 24 hours.

Thanks for that but would something like melatonin for kids knock adults out so deeply they were unable to react sensibly to hearing shots?

I was more thinking about pain killers for chronic pain or the sort of medications that older people might be prescribed for conditions linked to growing older.

I currently get 30/500 codeine/paracetamol to help with the occasional gallstone attack. Even one dose of 2 tablets makes me very drowsy for about 12 hours. Two doses and I'm off with the fairies for at least 24 hours.

Unlikely imo, however if the mum took meds for anxiety or something maybe

Unlikely imo, however if the mum took meds for anxiety or something maybe

And quite a lot of medications should never be mixed with booze. Slipping many things into a nightcap could leave the grandmother and mother incapacitated and unable to react to a threat.

We don't know what was said yet nor who said it as the police are not going to release the call. That has also made me suspicious of who made it and what was said.

Is that something they'd usually do? Releasing the phone calls? I wouldn't have thought that was really necessary unless they were after information. But I don't know how things are done there.

So Cynda was found inside the house? when at first it was "two adults outside" :thinking:

http://www.news.com.au/national/crime/father-of-wa-family-speaks-out-after-tragedy/news-story/389e5224ff361fabcdfa681a6f5fff2c

"How the hell Peter did that I still can’t figure out, but if someone did it ... he did a good job, he did a really good job.”

Ummmm, yep. Someone did do it. No 'if's' about that.

“So it’s not some random guy off the street who’s taken them away from me — he gave them to me and now he’s taken them away.

“If it had to happen, there is no better person than that.”

So he was angry at Peter and Cynda when they were apparently responsible for him not seeing the kids for 6 months. But he's not angry that they're now gone forever, supposedly at the hands of Peter. :thinking:

Thank You for posting the link to Aaron Cockman's (the children's father) interview.

I agree he said some mighty strange things, and I agree with Trooper's comments regarding the supervised visits (Hi Trooper!).

While we don't know the specific reason the kids' father was denied contact with his children for 6 months, and when contact was eventually granted by the Court, it was supervised visitation (I have zero doubt the Court had their reasons for supervised visits, as Trooper laid out in posts upthread).

But the thing that stands out to me is that not only did the children require protection (for whatever reason) from their father (supervised visits until AC could demonstrate to the Court that he wasn't a danger to them), as it stands now the children, as well as their mother & grandmother, also needed protection from Peter Miles, who is believed to have been the one to murder all of them while they were most vulnerable - sound asleep and completely incapable of fleeing and/or defending themselves.

This is an ultimate betrayal on Peter Miles' part: To provide what is supposed to be a safe haven for his daughter & her four children (after apparently going to court in an effort to supposedly "protect" the children from their father) and to then later murder them in their slumber.

Ultimate Betrayal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back