GUILTY Australia - Aiia Masarwe, 21, Israeli exchange student, murdered, Melbourne, Jan 2019 *ARREST*

now that I look at it again, I take into this... 'he , also,'... since it referred to the prosecutor, it follows that it is still referring to the prosecutor. I agree ! I don't know why that baffled me so instantly.

No. We never know. He looks very small to me, is this a correct assumption? weedy, whippy, sort of half formed, in a way?

sort of half formed, in a way?:eek:

So this is what we now know from today's court mention.

He has been assigned a barrister. This is Mr Guilliam Bailin, an experienced legal hawk, at home in the Supreme Court.

The actual details of the charges against CH have been redacted on the request of the prosecutor , who was advised by the Senior Sarge as informant.

These details may remain redacted for some time, even when her family are informed, there is no compulsion to release details until after a jury is sworn in at his trial.

CH has only spoken once, in court, and that was to agree that he understood the charges.

Legal Aid has been assigned to him, up to a certain point, Legal Aid will not support an unwinnable not guilty plea, but it is generally so, that the defendant will plead not guilty for some months yet to come. This would be the advice of Mr Bailin.

Most likely, not too long before trial, that plea will change .

And now it is up to Mr Herrmann to survive being on remand for at the very least 10 months, I reckon, assuming everything goes like clockwork, within and without the court.

sort of half formed, in a way?:eek:

yes... just an impression. He is 20, yet he appears to be sort of unformed totally. A beard , yes, but the face is very tiny, very .. maybe not half formed but not quite formed, which should be the case at 20... he is 6 or 7 years into puberty, but a lot is missing in that face.

o_O:(:confused:

That sort of thing is often the case, but it is way to extreme a method of achieving that goal. IMO

Also given his aboriginal or part thereof he would run the risk of being in danger. No disrespect meant and it is also a more isolated occurrence.

I believe it is more likely that he has some mental issues, maybe even to the point of feeling insignificant and needing the publicity.

Just some thoughts to ponder on!

Here I go...
He's angry and he an activist who was filmed at a recent rally against Australia Day. You and I are paying for his lifestyle, we payed for him to go to school and possibly we pay for his transport. Maybe he's he's better off than you and me put together.
Whatever it is he's a murdering rapist and I don't particularly care-black, white or brindle. He horrifically murderered Aiia and I'm deaply sadened for Aiia's family.
An aspiring rapper, Codey Herrmann is believed to be an anti-Australia Day activist who grew up in the Bundoora area.

Inside the squalid house of Aiia Maasarwe’s alleged killer

I have no pity for him at all..... just trying to look at where his thinking is at.

Also it keeps saying he was an aspiring rapper, is there anything to this or again is it just in his head needing to be recognised?

Just thoughts to ponder....no pity whatever is behind it.

I refuse to feel sorry for him. He raped and murderered Aiia and used blunt force to her head and left her there to die several hours later.

I will not have pity on him as I did not have pity on Adrian Bayley
Level playing field here.
not a skerrick of pity. I pity the poor wretches in Remand who may have to put up with his asinine 'rap' gunk, so passe…

He is like a small red back spider, the human equivalent of , and nothing that happens to him can be anything less than what he has been prepared to dish out.

He slid up behind this beautiful young woman, he must have had some sort of weapon at hand, because we do know that she had blunt force trauma to her head. So he had plenty of time to pick up something, or even bring something from his garbage tip at home , he had plenty of time to turn around and go home.

But no. They just won't , ey.. noo they want to show these women what's what! ..

He could live till he is 80, Australian food being pretty good quality , even in prison , if he's lucky, but it is just as likely someone will shiv him just for the hell of it.

And the world will be no poorer.

I have no pity for him at all..... just trying to look at where his thinking is at.

Also it keeps saying he was an aspiring rapper, is there anything to this or again is it just in his head needing to be recognised?

Just thoughts to ponder....no pity whatever is behind it.

I'm sorry if my post looked like it was aimed at you hon, it wasn't, I get fired up over these things. I really do appreciate your posts.

This aspiring rapper is like me wanting to play the guitar like Angus Young, become famous overnight and never have to work a day in my life.
I'd like to turn my hat backwards and express myself with music as well but I have to eat.
It's pie in the sky lazy rot bullshyte.

aspiring rapper , my pink arse, he is an aspiring yob , an aspiring smacker down of women, women who wouldn't touch him with a forty foot pole, a sneaky cowardly weak killer of a woman who he hit from behind.

Luckily, we wont see his sulky peevish half formed face for a while.

aspiring rapper , my pink arse, he is an aspiring yob , an aspiring smacker down of women, women who wouldn't touch him with a forty foot pole, a sneaky cowardly weak killer of a woman who he hit from behind.

sulky peevish half formed face

:D
Damn!
I had to look up peevish. Yes!

There is a real irony in the magistrate having to take into consideration the 'vulnerability' of Herrmann being sequestered into remand.

Considering Herrmann chose to attack a vulnerable woman , in the dark, from behind, there is something perverse about the law that now finds itself having to guard this killer from his fellow compadres while awaiting trial.

How many of these types are frightened on their bedmates?
Yes Troops Ristevski got an uppercut and that mongrel Brett Cowan got a nice hot cuppa and I can't forget John Edwards was terrorised, yes terrorised in gaol. Cry me a river!
That's the reason I wan't to keep my nose clean because I'll be buggered if I ever want to go to that place with Bubba.
Everyone has a choice & I know what I have to do to stay out of there.

Part of me wonders if, on some level, CH did what he did because he WANTED to go to jail? For a kid like that, no life/future/options, jail might seem appealing as they know they'll be fed every day and have a bed every night. Just a thought?

I used to work with a client...indigenous, just turned 18, had history in juvenile detention, intellectual disability, past history of abuse and drug/alcohol issues. He told me a few times that he was going to commit a serious crime i.e rape so he could be with his 'family' in prison. He was top of the pecking order in juvie. He did end up going away, but not for rape. So many times I tried to help him understand prison was VERY different to youth incarceration. I often wonder what happened to him.

Troops why do I see vivid pictures in my mind from your posts?
You are very specific when you say pink arse. I see the light!

Here we are again, another young life taken by a person on bail! :mad:

Codey Herrmann failed to appear in court while on bail, now charged with murder

The accused killer of Arab-Israeli student Aya Maasarwe had been arrested less than a month before Maasarwe’s death and released on police bail.

Codey Herrmann, 20, was listed to appear at the Heidelberg Magistrates Court on December 20 on charges including car theft, criminal damage and committing an indictable offence while on bail however failed to appear.

The court issued a warrant for Mr Herrmann’s arrest which was executed on December 29 but Mr Herrmann was released on police bail.

Mr Herrmann is charged with the rape and murder of Maasarwe last Wednesday.

Nocookies

Here I go...
He's angry and he an activist who was filmed at a recent rally against Australia Day. You and I are paying for his lifestyle, we payed for him to go to school and possibly we pay for his transport. Maybe he's he's better off than you and me put together.
Whatever it is he's a murdering rapist and I don't particularly care-black, white or brindle. He horrifically murderered Aiia and I'm deaply sadened for Aiia's family.
An aspiring rapper, Codey Herrmann is believed to be an anti-Australia Day activist who grew up in the Bundoora area.

Inside the squalid house of Aiia Maasarwe’s alleged killer

Ok sorry but that is ridiculous. "We paid for his lifestyle, we paid for him to go to school". Our taxes pay for EVERYONE to go to school - even private schools. They all receive some amount of government funding.

It could be argued the other way - that the system let him down. Growing up in foster care, living on the streets. That sort of environment is the perfect breeding ground for a life of criminality if one is predisposed to such a thing.

I would take the rapper and "activist" stuff with a grain of salt. They need to write something in the newspaper and they've gleaned that he has an interest in rap and went to a rally.

I'm also attending the rally on 26 Jan. Hardly makes me an "activist". Lol.

Some people are just bad people and do terrible things. That's the path they're on in life.

S**t parentage + foster care + meth + indescribable X factor = killer.

It's the X factor that's interesting as there are at least thousands of people in the world who share the first three traits but not the fourth...or what comes after the equals sign.

Murder accused Codey Herrmann may be vulnerable in custody, court hears
Erin Pearson
11 hrs ago
Melbourne Magistrates Court heard it was 20-year-old Codey Herrmann’s first time in custody and he could be vulnerable due to his age and Aboriginal heritage.
No application for bail was made, but a request to obtain Mr Herrmann’s DNA was withdrawn.

“I note you are an Aboriginal person and you may be vulnerable because of your age and appearance, this being your first time in custody,” Magistrate Klestadt said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back