Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady in black next to Allison is not TM.iMO ....as I am a local who has met both TM and the lady next to Allison.

Two things that have always puzzled me.
1. There is no way a female would go for a walk at 10pm even in Brookfield.
2. If she was going for a "walk" at 10pm why was she not wearing warmer clothes? It was cold at night even then.
She has left the house but not for a "walk".

I have always thought this. It doesn't make sense, going for a walk at 10pm in dark coloured clothes to boot! Surely you would wear something that was light coloured, otherwise you could run the risk of being hit by a car. Locals have said how dark it is in Brookfield at night.
Yes, Reg - wouldn't you wear something warmer as it was starting to get cool at night.

Are you sure you don't know anyone, or are you speculating that you don't know anyone involved with the case? :floorlaugh: Thought you'd be out looking for the phone with the number person. Or maybe they found it... ok, pressure is off now. Phew!!

They were fun times weren't they......the bloody phone was left turned on, so he must be innocent!!!!!!

Toni has a face much like a possum or small rodent, the slanted in eyes and pointy type features.

Hard to explain but her c21 pic makes it easier to understand what I'm trying to say (I think)

The lady in the pics features aren't as ratty IMO

... ofcourse there was no offence meant towards, possums, small rodents or rats in this post.:floorlaugh:

Toni has a face much like a possum or small rodent, the slanted in eyes and pointy type features.

Hard to explain but her c21 pic makes it easier to understand what I'm trying to say (I think)

The lady in the pics features aren't as ratty IMO

Found another one of the same lady (I think) and yes agreed closer view she doesn't look like Toni McHugh, I stand corrected.

http://www.checkmyphoto.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=10009#image=107891

May I say another lovely pic of Allison

I have been with QSuper since 88 and on resignation I can access a nice amount to play with on the stock market

I have always thought this. It doesn't make sense, going for a walk at 10pm in dark clothes to boot! Locals have said how dark it is in Brookfield at night.
Yes, Reg - why would she have worn such light clothing, it was starting to get cool at night.

She is in range for perimenapause:waitasec:

I have always thought this. It doesn't make sense, going for a walk at 10pm in dark clothes to boot! Locals have said how dark it is in Brookfield at night.
Yes, Reg - why would she have worn such light clothing, it was starting to get cool at night.

I've been past their place last week.. It's not like suburbia with houses up & down the road. It looks like rural with properties & houses set far back from the road. It would be deserted, dark and scary at night. After seeing it myself, no way would she have gone for a walk.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/the-reclusive-side-of-a-grieving-husband-20120512-1yj5w.html

Certainly the couple were facing new challenges in 2008 relocating the family real estate firm to more expensive premises in a bid to ramp up the business.
That same year a house they owned at the Gold Coast through their company Wots World of Top Step was listed as having been mortgaged and late last year they took out a $300,000 mortgage through another family company.

I've not read this before. Sorry if it's already been posted.

I shall leave the awards night pics alone now but I do think we should all try to get tickets for next years event because it looks like a bit of a hoot!

Is that Toni McHuge beside Allison in that pic, the extremely tall woman in the black dress!!!!!! I'm bloody sure that is her, jeez she is really tall. Wankers woggle must have fancied amazon women.

If these awards were 2012 and ABC found out about the affair last year, am pretty sure she wouldn't have her arms round TM like that......

I'm sorry...some of those photos are hilarious, you could drive a truck through the gap in that women's teeth, and what's with the couple about to have it off on the piano stool?
Talk about a bad photographer, one guy there looks like he's about to fart and in the next photo he looks relieved. Allison is definitely the classiest one there.

Lol!!!

She is in range for perimenapause:waitasec:

Was getting me dark/light mixed up and needed to throw in a warm, so edited the original - now you have added hot (flashes) to the mix lol! :back:

For those querying which conference Allison was to attend on the Friday watch the attached video link, particularly from about the 2 min mark.

http://video.couriermail.com.au/2230644016/The-life-of-Allison-BadenClay

This led me to believe she was indeed attending the Pathways conference.

Thanks for finding this Jes. I was disputing with someone before who told me it was a real estate conference she was suppose to attend. Knew I'd heard or seen it somewhere. It was that video, I watched it a week ago. The reporter fumbles a bit, but as they were talking about how much she did for her girls, then they mentioned pathways afterwards it's obvious it's the conference in question.

Is that Toni McHuge beside Allison in that pic, the extremely tall woman in the black dress!!!!!! I'm bloody sure that is her, jeez she is really tall. Wankers woggle must have fancied amazon women.

Another photo shows same woman with an even taller woman beside her. The one beside her looks somewhat like the sole salesperson now left at C21.
I will post link to that photo.
http://www.checkmyphoto.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=10009#image=107889

GBC even looks fake and awkward in that photo with just he and Allison. His face lacks genuine expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member