Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinking

Thinking New Member

So with all this distraction, has anyone checked to see if there has been a news dump yet?

2. CaseClosed

CaseClosed Registered User

Minni - You are right! We don't know if a child said something or not, we can't be sure if the children were there or not, we don't know if chains were used or not, but most of what has been discussed regarding this case and all the speculation that keeps us here until early hours of the morning, is just that: speculation based on bits and pieces of information that locals might have heard through the grapevine, combined with what we have heard/read in the media. If we completely discard all those tiny details, then we might as well turn our PC/Laptops/mobiles/iPads off and go to sleep. We are not real detectives, we are "pretend detectives" and we are dealing with many imaginary scenarios, based on the little bits of fact combines with some gossip. That's what keeps us here. Otherwise let's just read the papers every morning and nothing else. I personally don't discard all pieces of gossip because "where there is smoke, there is fire". And that is a FACT. ... Sorry, no link available! :moo::moo:

3. Ixnaye

Ixnaye New Member

Yes just did and nothing....again :(

4. linette

linette New Member

Pffft! It was probably a big effort for him to even pull that look off. Maybe he just can't do 'genuine'.

5. Aussie_expat.sg

Aussie_expat.sg Member

Personally, I think they BOTH look good and very happy in all of these photos. So very sad. I'm sure that if GBP is responsible for Allison's demise that he has deep, deep regrets. His life is flashing by him in all the news reports, in everything that the community does and says. I think if he is guilty, money has pushed him over the edge. Yes, he has had affairs, but in my view he has been propping up his fragile ego with these affairs. He is a man who no longer has a good sense of self-worth and was desperate. Even his affairs, in my opinion, have probably been centred around money.

6. amandaton1

amandaton1 New Member

Hi All,
    The Awards night was held in February 2012. This is the Annual Gala Awards night.

7. Ixnaye

Ixnaye New Member

Thanks heaps for confirming the date........and welcome!

8. CaseClosed

The poster said everybody at the hairdressers was interviewed after she disappeared and again after the body was found.

9. Nads

Nads New Member

A lot of news to compete with atm. Those four girls were found, Chapelle Corby possible release, and State of Origin tomorrow!!!

10. linette

linette New Member

Thankyou for that. :) Wow!! So all this happened just a few weeks after these photos?

11. Confuddled

Confuddled Fo Shizzle!

To be a fly on the wall at those awards.

Poor Allison must have felt slightly paranoid that people were talking about her if they all already knew about GBC and Toni as reported iykwim.

12. KG1

KG1 Registered user

You forget the remarkable Craig Thompson and his wonderful imaginery friend who telephoned brothels, produced his driver's licence and used his HSU credit card. Think his friend's name may have been Casper.

13. CaseClosed

When a PC/laptop is new, the screen is properly calibrated for accurate colour rendition. My Mac is only a few months old. When I look at the crash site photo and compare it to the one supplied for the charcoal Honda image, I clearly see a distinct difference in the colours (I am viewing both on the same screen). One is charcoal grey and the other is dark blue. But, you are welcome to disagree with me.

14. Frisbee

Frisbee New Member

Also ... if I had my hair done during the evening in preparation for the conference the next day, I would not be chancing any small showers and getting it ruined while out on a walk .... IMO

15. JES72

JES72 New Member

You're welcome. I thought I would help you out when I saw the posts between you and the other poster. It was also confirmed in one of the written articles by Alison Sandy but don't have time to find it. I'm positive the article is posted in the media timeline I have put together so far as I remember also reading it while compiling the timeline coz I read each article to work out what portion to quote as a brief reference.

16. True

True Former Member

G'nite

17. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Am I in Allison's thread or the chat room? :waiting:

G'day all!

Please pack your bags as this thread will be closing and a new one will begin in a few minutes! I pray the next one brings justice for Allison! :rose:

18. Ixnaye

Ixnaye New Member

Unfortunately I don't think so Kimster, someone posted before they aren't expecting to lay any charges for a few more weeks :(

19. Aussie_expat.sg

Aussie_expat.sg Member

ok, i'll go look at another 100....but comments from some such as "mutton dressed as lamb" i'm sure would not be appreciated by people that are probably really lovely

20. Confuddled

Confuddled Fo Shizzle!

I'm not sure if it's a google thing or an iPad/iPhone thing
    when I google toni mchugh I can open images to enlarge them but when I google Toni Cheri mchugh I can't open images.

Is it happening for anyone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.