Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy from the assumed Chinese restaurant said she was poisoned and 'depression' has been suggested. If she were on certain antidepressants she would have food allergies (soy)

Was it mentioned that they went to a Chinese restaurant? If yes I'll look for it, just didn't think this was mentioned?

I am very rested after some well-earned time out. Managed to stay away for a while, but recently scanned this thread and noticed I was missed by some, which gave me a nice feeling in my (male, with only one username and IP address, despite speculation to the contrary) bones.

Tried to deal with some real life in my absence, so may be a bit behind in the news. Have a few snippets from locals I will post, once I assure myself they're not completely insane :)

During my last little rant, quite rightly punished to the full extent of forum law, I mentioned the term I previously saw another poster use - 'tombstone teeth' - which strikes me as clever and descriptive for certain situations. Straight after, a member suggested that meant I must be one and the same as the original poster of that term - stated as complete fact.

Reminded me how easy it is to be misunderstood and how easily mad theories can become fact. Just saying. Good to be back ... I promise to be good ...

PS sorry - to stay on topic... cos this forum is not all about me... REIQ have removed the http://www.reiq.com/agentdetails.aspx?aid=19517 page referring to Toni McHugh from their website (at this stage the google index still shows a link : https://www.google.com.au/search?q=toni+mchugh+ray+white+toowong)

You're back!!!!!! Do not get 'time outed' again! Comprende?

Looks like a man who has not been getting a whole lot of sleep to me.

Alot of men in his age bracket are comfy with makeup. The term 'metrosexual' was first invented to describe them. And wife was a stagemakeup professional.

Welcome back Keyboredom...good to see you back on board :)

I agree re the mad theories...heard about the chain from Coles??

Ah Marly, yes I had. In fact I got the chain theory a while ago... while we were all discussing BC Senior at the bus stop, a local shop owner told me they were told someone had gone to a local construction site to get a heavy chain, and used the roundabout to move it to where Allison was. This was said well before the Coles version was raised, so I personally think the Coles chain is a perverted version of the construction site story.

We don't know the truth, but to me, if anyone murdered a person and then decided to weigh them down, why would they go into well-lit security-camera suburbia to steal a secured chain, when you would assume they believe the body would never be found?

I'm probably missing the point. I guess a 'foreign' chain would show no connection to the perpertrator - but almost everyone must know they would leave other evidence with the body - DNA and otherwise, let alone the trail and potential security footage. Low credibility in my sheltered world :)

I am very rested after some well-earned time out. Managed to stay away for a while, but recently scanned this thread and noticed I was missed by some, which gave me a nice feeling in my (male, with only one username and IP address, despite speculation to the contrary) bones.

Tried to deal with some real life in my absence, so may be a bit behind in the news. Have a few snippets from locals I will post, once I assure myself they're not completely insane :)

:party:

Glad to see you back Keyboredom.

Can you remember when the chain story first appeared on here or by whom?

Ooops Marlywings beat me to it.....

Was it mentioned that they went to a Chinese restaurant? If yes I'll look for it, just didn't think this was mentioned?

If you look at the thread from the last 24 hours you will catch it. I need to sleeP. If you think I am crazy I can come back and link it for you tomorrow.:escape:

If you look at the thread from the last 24 hours you will catch it. I need to sleeP. If you think I am crazy I can come back and link it for you tomorrow.:escape:

If I remember correctly someone linked it with question marks, so I haven't been taking it as gospel. But it is okay because I like Chinese - perhaps we will have it tomorrow at the Indooroopilly Police Station!!

Right, you are nominated to infiltrate the ranks tomorrow! Smart business wear will do! Don't you watch 'The Bill?'

We will expect all the answers from you tomorrow.. not that we are putting the pressure on! lol!

Of corse I watched "the Bill" how do you think I learnt my sluething ways!

Ah Marly, yes I had. In fact I got the chain theory a while ago... while we were all discussing BC Senior at the bus stop, a local shop owner told me they were told someone had gone to a local construction site to get a heavy chain, and used the roundabout to move it to where Allison was. This was said well before the Coles version was raised, so I personally think the Coles chain is a perverted version of the construction site story.

We don't know the truth, but to me, if anyone murdered a person and then decided to weigh them down, why would they go into well-lit security-camera suburbia to steal a secured chain, when you would assume they believe the body would never be found?

I'm probably missing the point. I guess a 'foreign' chain would show no connection to the perpertrator - but almost everyone must know they would leave other evidence with the body - DNA and otherwise, let alone the trail and potential security footage. Low credibility in my sheltered world :)

Hallelujah! The voice of reason is back...

:party:

Glad to see you back Keyboredom.

Can you remember when the chain story first appeared on here or by whom?

Ooops Marlywings beat me to it.....

Ta Mani :)

When I saw the chain had been mentioned it was a bit unbelievable because it was so similar to local rumour I put in the "do not mention - too unlikely" pile.

I'm still set on my likely version of events and I don't think anything unnatural was involved in weighing Allison's body down. But JMO.

Last post for the night - even I'm sick of me now ... Sorry to mass post ... but I have missed some opportunities :)

I'll pass on a couple of things I trust - or not - based on who they came from.

(possible) This is horrible, but as mentioned by others Allison's body was suggested to be in a very bad way. Nothing to do with missing limbs, but maybe missing organs and flesh from predator activity and/or decomposition. She was identified only by dental records and not required to be ID'ed by a family member. This is quite upsetting but maybe worth backing up previous suggestions. Claimed to come from 2 people - one connected to morgue and one to forensics. I'm not sure what to think as any footage of Allison's body appeared to show clothing kind of intact. Don't really want to dwell on the thoughts.

(highly likely) The police had narrowed in to 2 suspects since right back when they conducted interviews around the Scout ground, according to someone interviewed directly.

(highly likely) the car crashed at Indooroopilly belonged to a visiting male friend (visited after Allison's disappearance) and not involved in her murder. I believe the car was crashed as an avoidance tactic, not to cover up any form of evidence related to the vehicle. JMO. Info re friend from reliable source connected to the friend (one friend down the chain :) ) - not the chain!

(possible) Dunno why, but the lady who described Allison's trip to the hairdresser the Thu night seemed genuine, and this made me believe the kids probably were at a sleepover somewhere and she "had the night off". The article quoting Kerry-Anne Walker I could read either way (that the kids had 'that night' as a sleepover could have meant either the Thurs or Fri - but Fri looked more likely. However, the latest local gossip is GBC has told locals the kids were home on Thursday night and the media has it wrong. No idea if this is credible.

(likely) The Baden-Clay clan in general aren't cashed up. Gerard is a failure, and Bwana and his beloved have a $300K mortgage (from post previous thread) on a house they paid less than $160K for in 1997-ish (onthehouse.com.au) - probably wasted the $300K on their offspring's business. Theories around major tax structuring and high finance are probably unfounded. They're punters.

----

Last thing, I know a poster earlier pointed out what a respectful grandad NBC is and the Bwana term is based on endearment. This might be true, but have heard from more than one source who knows him personally they completely disagree and think he is a ar$ehole.

JMO

Ta Mani :)

When I saw the chain had been mentioned it was a bit unbelievable because it was so similar to local rumour I put in the "do not mention - too unlikely" pile.

I'm still set on my likely version of events and I don't think anything unnatural was involved in weighing Allison's body down. But JMO.

I don't think she was weighted down at all, and I am still going with the theory Allison was left upstream. Not left at the bridge. Your explanation of the swirling of water around the pylons resulted in Allison ending up under the bridge, and not in the Brisbane river.

Has it been verified that there was DV? or depression?
Also, I clearly recall seeing Allison's profile someplace, with her degree in Psychology next to her name. I have since seen that she isn't a psychologist. Which is correct?

The newspaper articles (and I don't know how to quite them or find them) but going on what I have read, indicate that Allison had a degree majoring in psychology as well as having studied languages. My assumption (having studied at the uni that Allison attended around the same time) is that she would have probably done an Arts degree majoring in psychology and possibly a language or two. She could also have done a Science degree majoring in psychology...but I have assumed that she has an Arts degree based on her studies of foreign languages as well. To be a psychologist you need lots more than a degree majoring in psychology. Perhaps if there is a person posting here who is a psychologist they could explain the lengthy process of becoming an actual Registered Psychologist if people think it is relevant.

I might be wrong but my readings suggest that Allison studied psychology at uni but wasn't actually a psychologist. People use degrees majoring in psychology for lots of different types of jobs. A degree majoring in psychology is the starting point in the journey to becoming a psychologist if that is the path someone wants to take.

Hope that helps. these are just my assumptions based on what I have read about Allison and this case and also my knowledge of the type of courses offered at the uni that Allison attended etc.

Last post for the night - even I'm sick of me now ... Sorry to mass post ... but I have missed some opportunities :)

I'll pass on a couple of things I trust - or not - based on who they came from.

(possible) This is horrible, but as mentioned by others Allison's body was suggested to be in a very bad way. Nothing to do with missing limbs, but maybe missing organs and flesh from predator activity and/or decomposition. She was identified only by dental records and not required to be ID'ed by a family member. This is quite upsetting but maybe worth backing up previous suggestions. Claimed to come from 2 people - one connected to morgue and one to forensics. I'm not sure what to think as any footage of Allison's body appeared to show clothing kind of intact. Don't really want to dwell on the thoughts.

(highly likely) The police had narrowed in to 2 suspects since right back when they conducted interviews around the Scout ground, according to someone interviewed directly.

(highly likely) the car crashed at Indooroopilly belonged to a visiting male friend (visited after Allison's disappearance) and not involved in her murder. I believe the car was crashed as an avoidance tactic, not to cover up any form of evidence related to the vehicle. JMO. Info re friend from reliable source connected to the friend (one friend down the chain :) ) - not the chain!

(possible) Dunno why, but the lady who described Allison's trip to the hairdresser the Thu night seemed genuine, and this made me believe the kids probably were at a sleepover somewhere and she "had the night off". The article quoting Kerry-Anne Walker I could read either way (that the kids had 'that night' as a sleepover could have meant either the Thurs or Fri - but Fri looked more likely. However, the latest local gossip is GBC has told locals the kids were home on Thursday night and the media has it wrong. No idea if this is credible.

(likely) The Baden-Clay clan in general aren't cashed up. Gerard is a failure, and Bwana and his beloved have a $300K mortgage (from post previous thread) on a house they paid less than $160K for in 1997-ish (onthehouse.com.au) - probably wasted the $300K on their offspring's business. Theories around major tax structuring and high finance are probably unfounded. They're punters.

----

Last thing, I know a poster earlier pointed out what a respectful grandad NBC is and the Bwana term is based on endearment. This might be true, but have heard from more than one source who knows him personally they completely disagree and think he is a ar$ehole.

JMO

Alot of interesting things there. Thankyou. :)

I don't think she was weighted down at all, and I am still going with the theory Allison was left upstream. Not left at the bridge. Your explanation of the swirling of water around the pylons resulted in Allison ending up under the bridge, and not in the Brisbane river.

Agree. I still (IMO) believe the version I got from someone interviewed out that way - the police believe Allison's body was dumped near the Scout ground, regardless how it ended up under the bridge (the only likely way was the swollen waters). The creeks here were super-flowing those few days - they'd have carried a car away in the right circumstances, let alone a lifeless body. I can't be sure that swirling round pylons is what caused Allison to be there, but I've found dead animals in similar positions / circumstances, it's just natural. I think all canoeists etc would confirm that's where flotsam ends up post flood. Terrible thought :(.

During my last little rant, quite rightly punished to the full extent of forum law, I mentioned the term I previously saw another poster use - 'tombstone teeth' - which strikes me as clever and descriptive for certain situations. Straight after, a member suggested that meant I must be one and the same as the original poster of that term - stated as complete fact.

Reminded me how easy it is to be misunderstood and how easily mad theories can become fact. Just saying. Good to be back ... I promise to be good ...

PS sorry - to stay on topic... cos this forum is not all about me... REIQ have removed the http://www.reiq.com/agentdetails.aspx?aid=19517 page referring to Toni McHugh from their website (at this stage the google index still shows a link : https://www.google.com.au/search?q=toni+mchugh+ray+white+toowong)

Not sure if this is relevant but she obviously moved on from Ray White
http://www.reiq.com/agentdetails.aspx?aid=27015
http://twitter.com/#!/Blocksidge_1888

I had posted earlier that funny she was welcomed to this agency on 19 April the night Allison went missing and had suggested that GBC and TM were out having a celebatory dinner and Allison found out he was still having affair and argument ensued from here and GBC has flipped out. IMO

Can any local of the Kohlo Bridge area please tell me what carnivorous animals roam the area? (What could have contributed to the body being in bad shape, except for decomposition of course).

Not sure if this is relevant but she obviously moved on from Ray White
http://www.reiq.com/agentdetails.aspx?aid=27015
http://twitter.com/#!/Blocksidge_1888

I had posted earlier that funny she was welcomed to this agency on 19 April the night Allison went missing and had suggested that GBC and TM were out having a celebatory dinner and Allison found out he was still having affair and argument ensued from here and GBC has flipped out. IMO

I find this a VERY interesting "coincidence"!! You may be onto something here.

Can any local of the Kohlo Bridge area please tell me what carnivorous animals roam the area? (What could have contributed to the body being in bad shape, except for decomposition of course).

Well, I have only seen hares and kangaroos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288