Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a bin? Rubbish collection is Monday morning in Brookfield.

Yeah maybe, but I kinda think that the the disposer would not want it to be close to him/her at all.. Almost like a "if I can get all evidence away from me I can pretend it didnt happen" kind of way..

Christ almighty we need some relevant information from QPS or Media quickly as the theories are getting a bit out there now.

Yeah maybe, but I kinda think that the the disposer would not want it to be close to him/her at all.. Almost like a "if I can get all evidence away from me I can pretend it didnt happen" kind of way..

I know it probably wasnt....But everytime I see that video of him leaving the house after collecting items in the washing basket......I always wonder why everything in that basket was so messy.....Surely the girls had folded up clothes he could grab....everything was messy.............possibly covering up the phone in the middle.

Then I think....Noooooooo, surely the police would have found it if it was in the house and surely they would have checked what he was taking.

We may never know, sadly.

Well that would really put the cat amongst the proverbial pigeons wouldn't it!!!

I just don't think she'd be involved.

There was also the alleged hairdresser...she may have been one of the last to actually see Allison too.

IMO the hairdresser was a person of interest simply because she was one of the last to see Allison and everyone knows that many people divulge a lot of info to their hairdressers as it's such an intimate setting. The hairdresser would have had a good gauge of her mood.

I know it probably wasnt....But everytime I see that video of him leaving the house after collecting items in the washing basket......I always wonder why everything in that basket was so messy.....Surely the girls had folded up clothes he could grab....everything was messy.............possibly covering up the phone in the middle.

Then I think....Noooooooo, surely the police would have found it if it was in the house and surely they would have checked what he was taking.

We may never know, sadly.

Interesting.. I never thought of that.. Perhaps QPS had left the house in a shambles after searching it (ie and clothes etc were all messed up) OR...

Perhaps all the kids clothes needed washed for some reason and he was retrieving them from the laundry?????

I can see that. I'm just thinking, say it happens at home and the disposal occurs, the phone is still at the house when the perp returns. This could be any time from 11pm - 4am. Perp doesn't want to leave house (area around house). Chance of being seen/heard, more cars getting around early morning, needs to tidy/clean, decides to dump it in a neighbors bin. Can't really switch it off because of password on phone so just hits the power button on top which doesn't really turn it off.

Just thinking.

Interesting.. I never thought of that.. Perhaps QPS had left the house in a shambles after searching it (ie and clothes etc were all messed up) OR...

Perhaps all the kids clothes needed washed for some reason and he was retrieving them from the laundry?????

Yep, All a possibility :)

I can see that. I'm just thinking, say it happens at home and the disposal occurs, the phone is still at the house when the perp returns. This could be any time from 11pm - 4am. Perp doesn't want to leave house (area around house). Chance of being seen/heard, more cars getting around early morning, needs to tidy/clean, decides to dump it in a neighbors bin. Can't really switch it off because of password on phone so just hits the power button on top which doesn't really turn it off.

Just thinking.

Definitely plausible!!

Put a cat amoungst the pidgeons havent I?

Not sure which one though, does he have a brother?

Hi reginald2 :) I have been rethinking the days leading up to Allison's death, and I think it may have been you who mentioned (goss/rumour) that GBC had scratches on his face and bloodshot eyes at the cross country on the Thursday?

Apologies if it wasn't you - but from what you have heard locally, do you think there is any truth to this?

Originally Posted by maverik1
From what I know (fact to me, but I agree that it is speculation to everyone else)...the lady partner left sometime in July/August 2011 to join another agency

#Maverik 1- IMO & an ex colleauge (receptionist) of TM's, TM left an agency in december 2011, with intention to move overseas, .(obviouslly 'something' kept her from going.

IMO cause of death was strangulation & being submerged in a bathtub for a period of time before being dumped - is there any information on cause of death that would suggest my #imagination# is correct?

No real info to support it, but Im leaning that way.....I dont believe it was an accident, I also feel that GBC may have started it but needed the boogy man to finish the job....just my thoughts no evidence to support.

Hi reginald2 :) I have been rethinking the days leading up to Allison's death, and I think it may have been you who mentioned (goss/rumour) that GBC had scratches on his face and bloodshot eyes at the cross country on the Thursday?

Apologies if it wasn't you - but from what you have heard locally, do you think there is any truth to this?

No not me sorry. I do remember seeing it though a few days back.

Just thinking.

I'm not really going with the bin theory...easy access but too easy for police to search.

They change everyday it seems (my theories). lol

I agree about Rockefellar......That was the case (and another case my father was jury on - I best not discuss) that seriously opened my eyes up to the fact, that although one can apply the KISS theory to things.....Outlandish things do at times happen.

Hawkins did say that this was going to worse than first thought and the jury will find this one very difficult.

I just want to add.....I dont necessarily think that what I wrote about Allison's best friend, to be truth. But, part of sleuthing, I guess, it to throw out there, as many perspectives as possible.....and in the light of there not being much info lately, it's odd, and nasty....but with some comments made, plausible too.

That's right, part of finding out the truth is exploring ALL avenues and possibilities. As I've said before, when this all comes out it could be something we NEVER expected. Wouldn't that be a scary thought?

Perhaps a bin? Rubbish collection is Monday morning in Brookfield.

One would assume police searched all the bins in the area for evidence.
They were up at Kenmore Village searching industrial bins for the body.
They did have 5 full days before collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members