Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO... but I have a horrible feeling that nobody is going to actually plead guilty, or confess. It'd make the whole thing easier if they would, but that's probably the reason they won't? ... hoping for a chance that they will get away with it. :(

Yes - I think most of us are in agreement as to who we think did it - and if they havn't confessed by now - looking in to the faces of those little girls each day, knowing what they have done; no - I don't think they will open their mouth.

Spineless, no moral conscience - how evil can a person be..

I don't know if his lawyer is busy, yet. He'll get busy when he gets a copy of the criminal charge/s and police evidence. Until then, he has an *innocent* client.

I'm under the impression that if a person confesses their guilt to their lawyer...game over. In other words, they continue the lies.

I'm sure we will hear "just because my client had an affair, doesn't make him a murderer" blah blah blah.

I always thought that - client confesses and lawyer puts hands over ears 'lalalalala - I can't hear you' - but there have been some really informative posts - back in previous threads. I have a few days off work, so I will see if I can find them; may be back this time next week! (unless the person that posted them can repost??)

Ah - thanks Zorro! just seen your post; it had to be Hawkins.. : )

Yes - I think most of us are in agreement as to who we think did it - and if they havn't confessed by now - looking in to the faces of those little girls each day, knowing what they have done; no - I don't think they will open their mouth.

Spineless, no moral conscience - how evil can a person be..

Yes I think majority are in agreement....not only online but away from internet also.

The photos from the funeral of the poor little girls...they are some of the saddest photos I have ever seen.

Just wondering about where Allison's body could have been originally dumped if not in the creek itself. IF she had been dumped higher up, partially buried, not in the creek itself..eg..creek banks or even higher up... & the "raging torrent" as described by locals has uncovered the body/washed into creek.

Anyone know how much water was in that creek around the time Allison was first reported missing??...was the water very low/fairly dry??

IF the body wasn't in water prior to that deluge of rain weekend 28th/29th ....this would give easier access to prey..eg..crows..animals.

Those creeks can be just a trickle, or even dry. Little Ugly Creek is dry at the moment. I personally think this was a panic job - and the body wasn't meant to be found. Gerard didn't have a lot of time to take Allison too far from home. ( I know there has been talk of wanting the body found - I respect that theory!)
Allison could easily have been left near those creeks; but what with the Scout Camp and Laser Skirmish up Bunya St - more chance of someone coming across Allison. But Wirrabarra is more isolated; if it hadn't rained, Allison may still be up there. If you are local, take a drive up there..it gave me the creeps...

JMO

Yes I think majority are in agreement....not only online but away from internet also.

The photos from the funeral of the poor little girls...they are some of the saddest photos I have ever seen.

I think any photos of children at funerals of one of their parents are always dreadfully sad.

I can still vividly remember being at the funeral of a classmates mother 43 years ago and her young sister running from her classroom and trying to pull the coffin from the hearse - awful, awful image!! So, so sad

They haven't so far - which proves (to me at least) that their only concern is for themselves.

If someone else is found responsible for Allison's death (random psycho trolling the streets of Brookfield) then I shall feel very sorry for GBC. Until then though he's going to have to suck it up. Even if he isn't involved, not even a "please find the person that killed my wife"?

Maybe it's hard to play loving and concerned when you've been plonking your balls around town?

If you google "The Society Murders" you will see there where their son murdered his parents. Went to funeral and cried ect, and was found guilty of their murder. Excellent book for slueths to read.

I always thought that - client confesses and lawyer puts hands over ears 'lalalalala - I can't hear you' - but there have been some really informative posts - back in previous threads. I have a few days off work, so I will see if I can find them; may be back this time next week! (unless the person that posted them can repost??)

Ah - thanks Zorro! just seen your post; it had to be Hawkins.. : )

That's the way I still suspect it works. It's a complete farce, I no longer believe court cases have anything to do with justice, all it takes to get someone off is a smart lawyer and an inadeqaute jury.
There are lots of "experts" out there who will say what they are paid to say.

I just don't understand how much job satisfaction there must be in getting psychopathic killers acquited.

Those creeks can be just a trickle, or even dry. Little Ugly Creek is dry at the moment. I personally think this was a panic job - and the body wasn't meant to be found. Gerard didn't have a lot of time to take Allison too far from home. ( I know there has been talk of wanting the body found - I respect that theory!)
Allison could easily have been left near those creeks; but what with the Scout Camp and Laser Skirmish up Bunya St - more chance of someone coming across Allison. But Wirrabarra is more isolated; if it hadn't rained, Allison may still be up there. If you are local, take a drive up there..it gave me the creeps...

JMO

Yes I agree with "the body wasn't meant to be found"....but the blessed rain...mother nature...brought Allison's body back to her family & friends...& undid his dirty work.

Am I the only one offended by the "love tap" or "soft kill" references?

I'd like to share my own experience of being nearly 'soft killed' by my (ex) husband but this isn't about me...it's about Allison.

I'd also like to share how a jury found him "not guilty". Seems if a woman is still breathing, she's lying.

Quite happy for this post to be moderated.

That's the way I still suspect it works. It's a complete farce, I no longer believe court cases have anything to do with justice, all it takes to get someone off is a smart lawyer and an inadeqaute jury.
There are lots of "experts" out there who will say what they are paid to say.

I just don't understand how much job satisfaction there must be in getting psychopathic killers acquited.

I totally agree with you! I have said in past posts ' how do they sleep at night'. And yes - I have been told someone has to do it - but I would want to switch to prosecution - or change professions!
But I had better not go there again..

Yes I agree with "the body wasn't meant to be found"....but the blessed rain...mother nature...brought Allison's body back to her family & friends...& undid his dirty work.

the earth gives up its secrets in the most natural of ways

I'd like to share my own experience of being nearly 'soft killed' by my (ex) husband but this isn't about me...it's about Allison.

I'd also like to share how a jury found him "not guilty". Seems if a woman is still breathing, she's lying.

Quite happy for this post to be moderated.

No , you are not the only one - it is the most awful term! Other posters have shared their experiences - you can do this in our chat room : (

JMO

I completely agree with this. (apart from specifically saying it was him :fence: )
The growth of weeds and what not in that area is phenomenal.
It's not some nice trickling stream up in the woods, it's an out of control weed garden where only some parts way up near the scout camp are tended to.
Just look at the street view photos that someone posted the other day from the small area right near the bridge.
http://g.co/maps/v7vjr
I am not dismissing that the body was dumped there, except for the fact it was too close to the main road.

I don't know if his lawyer is busy, yet. He'll get busy when he gets a copy of the criminal charge/s and police evidence. Until then, he has an *innocent* client.

I'm under the impression that if a person confesses their guilt to their lawyer...game over. In other words, they continue the lies.

I'm sure we will hear "just because my client had an affair, doesn't make him a murderer" blah blah blah.

Det Sup Mark Ainswoth claims that he WILL arrest the person responsible. He is one of the best. I would not like to be offside with him either. If I was GBC I would sure be worried.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/baden-clay-case-the-investigator/story-fn6ck45n-1226345217423

It is a miracle - we don't usually get heavy rain like that at this time, and the fact that Allison came to rest under the bridge, and so close to the mouth of the river. If she had been swept into the river maybe the chances of her being found would have been so much less likely.
I'm not religious - but someone 'up there' thought 'get away with murder? not on my watch'.. and the heavens opened!

I completely agree with this. (apart from specifically saying it was him :fence: )
The growth of weeds and what not in that area is phenomenal.
It's not some nice trickling stream up in the woods, it's an out of control weed garden where only some parts way up near the scout camp are tended to.
Just look at the street view photos that someone posted the other day from the small area right near the bridge.
http://g.co/maps/v7vjr
I am not dismissing that the body was dumped there, except for the fact it was too close to the main road.

Yes Wakestate - there is a little bridge on Wirrabarra Rd - crosses Little Ugly Creek; dense vegetation. And, if you drive up Wirrabarra Rd - it runs along side the Creek - steep slope dropping off towards the creek, again covered in dense vegetation. It is not too far up from where Little Ugly joins Kholo Creek, so it is plausible for a body to travel down when the creek when it filled with water. You leave a body there - may never be found. Not exactly on walking tracks! I suppose I am leaning towards Wirrabarra - but it may well have been Tyamolum.

For the record it is not my term, which is why I put quotes around it. The only reason for using it was that people knew I was referring to it rumour or theory that was posed several threads ago.

As for not liking/wanting to share your experiences with it. Sounds like a perfect post for the chat thread unless it's directly related to this case.
That goes for how the juridical system works and how it's unfair and what not.
We are here to discuss the circumstances around this case IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288