Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure of her most recent hair colour, but I think finding hair strands with differing amounts of regrowth could be telling as you'd assume any strands found from the night in question would show almost none.

Not strong evidence IMO as if she regularly got this tough up done every 6 wks defense will argue it may be an older one,,,jury will 'hear' that

You mentioned that you had yet to find a REPORT stating that GBC called 000What I posted is a report. Yes I agree, AFAIK the Police have not stated that GBC phoned 000. I could probably find out if you want? :what:

Ok...then I'll correct my comment & say I have YET to read a report which states POLICE said GBC called 000 ;)

May appear that way...perceptions of families that is, however we as mere observers have to wonder if we had a daughter die like that, knowing more than others perhaps, estrangement with the in laws may be very explainable Mystique75...:banghead:

As I stated earlier, that is my point exactly.

:eek:fftobed:well..no need to announce it I know, but I think I am off to bed... need sleep.

Thanks bayside for the link. I have read that report. But I don't think they are the BC's immediate neighbours. the people reported in the article live 4km away from Baden-Clay house. I don't think they are the ones the poster(Marlywings?) referred to as having heard a female scream from inside BC house in an arguement on the Thurs night. And interviewed 3 times. Just trying to find out where that info came from, as I hadn't heard it and wondered if its something mentioned on here from a local- come from hearsay.(just curious)

Thanks bayside for the link. I have read that report. But I don't think they are the BC's immediate neighbours. the people reported in the article live 4km away from Baden-Clay house. I don't think they are the ones the poster(Marlywings?) referred to as having heard a female scream from inside BC house in an arguement on the Thurs night. And interviewed 3 times. Just trying to find out where that info came from, as I hadn't heard it and wondered if its something mentioned on here from a local- come from hearsay.(just curious)

April 22, 2012

A neighbour who did not want to be identified said they had been questioned three times by police throughout Friday

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Baden-Clay.htm

April 27, 2012

Neighbours reported hearing what sounded like arguing from the family home on Brookfield Rd at Brookfield not long before she disappeared about 10pm on Thursday, April 19.

http://www.news.com.au/national/sea...ay/story-e6frfkvr-1226337675767#ixzz1vz7WymiL

In fact one of his friends that actually commented on his case and was defending him on twitter is now no longer his friend. Not looking good for GBC at all!

My theory has changed...Allison was drowned....information from someone very close to it all...sorry to speculate but it's real close too it all...

maybe she was drugged and drowned in the bath, then placed in the creek to look like she had drowned or suicided ?

Any one notice GBC's facebook page is down to 378 friends?

A couple of days ago when i noticed i had two mutual friends with GBC he had 378 friends. I only know one of them personally though from a winery near where i live. And the other person i'm a mutual friend with i think i got off facebook

In fact one of his friends that actually commented on his case and was defending him on twitter is now no longer his friend. Not looking good for GBC at all!

Not looking too good at all....

May 27, 2012

Gerard Baden-Clay packs up Taringa real estate business, office goes up for lease

THE future of Gerard Baden-Clay's troubled real estate agency is uncertain after his office was put up for lease and his staff left the business amid ongoing fallout from the death of his wife Allison.
Mr Baden-Clay's large Century 21 Westside office at Taringa was offered for lease, along with naming rights to the building, through the Knight Frank property agency last week. Key sales staff have left over the past fortnight and the franchise's website has removed references to the remaining team, listing only three homes for sale.

According to friends, Mr Baden-Clay was left with no salespeople and the business has only office and rental staff who have been assisted by his parents, Nigel and Elaine.

Mr Baden-Clay removed a trailer full of goods from the business yesterday. His lawyer declined to comment and the building's owner could not be contacted.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...truggling-office/story-e6frep2f-1226367888088

May 27, 2012

Gerard Baden-Clay packs up Taringa real estate business, office goes up for lease

THE future of Gerard Baden-Clay's troubled real estate agency is uncertain after his office was put up for lease and his staff left the business amid ongoing fallout from the death of his wife Allison.
Mr Baden-Clay's large Century 21 Westside office at Taringa was offered for lease, along with naming rights to the building, through the Knight Frank property agency last week. Key sales staff have left over the past fortnight and the franchise's website has removed references to the remaining team, listing only three homes for sale.

According to friends, Mr Baden-Clay was left with no salespeople and the business has only office and rental staff who have been assisted by his parents, Nigel and Elaine.

Mr Baden-Clay removed a trailer full of goods from the business yesterday. His lawyer declined to comment and the building's owner could not be contacted.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...truggling-office/story-e6frep2f-1226367888088

Wow again! I have not even seen that report. Don't you think it is weird his parents are being so supportive..or maybe they realise their son has totally screwed up and just want to be their for him..this case is like a game of twister!

Going by that report he is relocating the business because the office that he is in has been offered for lease (probably by the owner) And also on other pages i don't know about this one i was telling people that there would be someone checking out all the messages

This confirms that i was right..... Mr Tarbey was critical of speculation online about how Mrs Baden-Clay may have died. One website, he said, had published thousands of comments, including unsubstantiated and possibly defamatory posts.

"People on blogs are saying some horrible things which is impacting on many people," Mr Tarbey said.

oops i had to edit this i forgot to say maybe the whole block is being leased out because i did see one office the other day that was being leased out in that building but they could have decided to lease all of them.

May 27, 2012

that photo looks like a goodbye hug, i might not see you for a while... or maybe we will get lucky and share a cell IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998