Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, no, that is your original post below. That pretty much looks like the word 'would' to me...at least last time i looked it was the word 'would'. you're all over the place aren't you...ha ha lol

If he had a way with the ladies then no doubt a lot of the guys would have been a bit jealous of him - and, until recently, he drove a LEXUS and appeared to 'have it all' (ie, the Good Life). This perception would have been enough to bring activate the Tall Poppy Syndrome in many.

Sad, isn't it, what "some" men aspire to??? I'm sure not all are so shallow.(at least I hope they aren't)

Just having a little read about Narcissism....

Traits and signs

Thomas suggests that narcissists typically display most, sometimes all, of the following traits

An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships
A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)
Difficulty with empathy
Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)
Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt
Haughty body language
Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
Using other people without considering the cost of doing so
Pretending to be more important than they really are
Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements
Claiming to be an "expert" at many things
Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people
Denial of remorse and gratitude

Narcissism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ticks most boxes IMO

:floorlaugh: Ha, yeah, and here he is thinking people are still wanting to sell their homes through him, and all the time it's just little old us. lol

Yeah well he is going to get a few calls tomorrow, hope he answers the phone.

IMO it seems the Scout Movement in his life failed to instill integrity and community moral standards. It is certainly a low act to break your silence for self promotion rather than the need to express a sincere thanks to the Police and the SES for their tireless efforts in locating Allison and the ongoing investigation and to place an importance in finding the killer to begin a process of closure to their three young girls who now face a lifetime of trauma.

It appears that GBC places his business ahead of the care and welfare of his true priority his three daughters.

Shame on the media to allow them to be used by him to promote his business before having made public comment on the murder or his wife and a heartfelt bid to find the killer.

<Mod Snip>

ALL IMO.

I wonder if detectives are going to pay him a visit at the new office and perhaps leave a little device hidden somewhere?

I said in one of my posts on here that the office was only being relocated and got shot down for it. Just now i went to the courier mail page and it's actually been reported that they have relocated to the Toowong shopping centre. So once again it looks like i was shot down for nothing that's the reason i don't comment on here as much now.:banghead:

Working on a new thread will be closing this one in a few...

I said in one of my posts on here that the office was only being relocated and got shot down for it. Just now i went to the courier mail page and it's actually been reported that they have relocated to the Toowong shopping centre. So once again it looks like i was shot down for nothing that's the reason i don't comment on here as much now.:banghead:

:star1: Angel1 I admit. I did not think they would be relocating as I assumed there must'nt be much business left to relocate. (Sorry if you were shot down, I don't think I shot you down)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member