Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

Status
Not open for further replies.
More confusion!!!

1) Police commonly withhold the cause of death in murder investigations and yesterday said they would not be officially commenting on how Mrs Baden-Clay died.

2) We won't be releasing any details in relation to the cause of death at all,'' Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth said yesterday.

Then i read somewhere else that the COD will be announced after the arrest

Which one is it???

I'll repost these pics when the new thread behaves...

Kholo Creek at high water level.
khololevel.jpg

As long as they were known to Allison, as the police said. (if they were accurate)

They could be known to Allison or GBC, or they could just meet (around hairdresser's), and they knocked her door that night.

If a DV situation with GBC went out of hands (which means he has a violent nature), then how could the police ignore that possibility and let him be with children? If we could 'guess' it they surely could..

I didn't sleep well last night and all I could think of was how does the murderer sleep at night. I hope whoever has done this has night terrors every night for the rest of their life.

My understanding is that you can change the registration plates between vehicles which are owned by the same person or business entity - you just need to advise the vehicle registration board. I suspect that both these vehicles are owned by the same business entity.

Umm no. They would still have conflicting information about VIN model make colour. A specific vehicle must be able to be identified in police investigations. Hence the basic reason for vehicle registration. If what you are saying is true, he wouldn't have time to contact the of transport commuting a murder. And wouldn't THAT look Suss?!

I'm pretty sure the ONLY people who can use such a thing, is motor vehicle dealers and auctioneers who use TRAY plates to transport unregistered vehicles from one place to another. This enables them to put cars in their lots and transport them where they need to be without paying for a full rego, for 3/6 months, whatever the minimum is, on a car that's going to be sold.

I'm just out of purgatory so I figured I better bring presents.

Screen captures from the C21 conference.

Shake your booty :)

gbc1.jpg

gbc2.jpg

gbc3.jpg

Great stills DW. Can anyone who the woman is with her back turned to us? GBC is definitely having a great time with her. JUst check out that body language.

Yeah good point...we never did hear any more regarding the light coloured I30 and the figure 'lurking' in the common area that you saw while strolling casually past his office....we really need to follow that lead up!!!!!

Well spotted Greg, good that you keeping people honest. I for one say to indromum "you go girl" you got spunk, and exactly what I wd have done in your shoes. I don't think behaviour bizarrevat all! Nancy drew would be proud of you. Think some people who don't feel things quite so much can't understand the actions of those of us who do! :seeya:

snip Also wondering if might be a confession this week after family conference this weekend with OW coming down from Townsville, gotta feel the tension in that household!!
:blushing:

yeah I was going to mention this when I got the chance it said on a news report that GBC had organised for OW to come down....need to find a link soz!

I'd also like to tell you a story ( I can see some of you rolling your eyes, saying here we go again...lol)

When I was about 5 years old, a married man in the street divorced his wife and was seeing another woman. The ex wife was somewhat unhinged and she had him followed by a pair of private detectives. The private detectives got the wrong house and for a week they would slowly drive past our house, using about 3-4 different cars. Slowing down as they passed our driveway, sometimes sitting up the street in their car just watching. It WAS NOT my parents or neighbors that picked up the odd behavior, it was the kids. I remember riding my bike and seeing them drive around the corner and being totally overcome with fear when I realized it was us they were watching.

To this day I STILL get flashbacks. You want to condone behavior that might terrify a child? Go ahead, but please don't say you care, then make jokes about Nancy Drew. This is real Life and their are children's well being at stake.

Not emotional, I just empathize with the victims. I walk the talk :)

Closing this thread now.

Please continue on thread #17 here.

[video=youtube;xGytDsqkQY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd