West Virginia - FOUND SAFE 14-Year-Old Nicole Lynn Hall has Been Found SAFE!
CA - Ventura Fires in Ventura County California Burning Homes and Thousand of Acres of Land
TX - Houston 6-Week-Old Shamali Flores Found Safe!
Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by ynotdivein, Jun 2, 2012.
Please continue here.
Thank you for joining Websleuths! :welcome3:
Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.
Our rules can be reviewed here: The Rules (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)
Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.
REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.
The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.
Media/Timeline Reference Thread: CLICK HERE
CHAT ROOM: not for case discussion!
For a few days in a row, there have been numerous TOS violations on this case. While it may seem harmless to some, we are getting dozens of complaints from other members who want to discuss this case constructively. From now on, there will be more time outs issued to those who repeatedly choose to ignore our guidelines.
Here are just some of the problems that occur over and over:
* Baiting /Trolling / Inciting Conflict:There are times when a member violates our rules by trying to upset other members. Please use your ALERT feature when this happens and DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POSTS. When a moderator is able to deal with the problem, it takes a LOT less time when he/she doesn't have to also deal with all the responses to the offense. Plus, it makes the one who initially started the conflict keep on going.
* Inviting/Baiting: This is when someone says they have information they can't share on the forum. Then someone else asks for them to PM the information. It's like be at a party and whispering secrets to each other and is not allowed here. If you have something private to share, then send a private message and don't announce it on the public thread.
* Dreams/Visions: WS doesn't condone dreams and visions and psychic information. There are plenty of sites out there on the WWW that do, but we are not one of them. We have not found that information to be helpful in solving cases.
* Announcing alerts: Don't announce that you are alerting. Just do your part and make the alert and move on.
* Sleuthing other members: It doesn't matter what they are doing here, we do NOT sleuth other members. Anonymity is taken very seriously on Websleuths. If this continues, a member could lose their posting privileges permanently
* Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling: is not allowed here. I'm learning more and more Aussie slang, so knock this stuff off.
* “Off-Topic” Posts: Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended. There is a chat thread created just for you guys. Go there and discuss things that interest you, or just to joke around in a positive manner. This thread is for discussion of Allison's murder.
None of these rules are new and a more detailed explanation of them can be found here: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Everyone is now being held responsible for knowing the rules.
Have you read the two previous posts? If not, read them now.
By posting on this thread, you are stating you know the rules!
ANYONE who posts facts and IS NOT a verified professional MUST POST A LINK TO VERIFY THE INFORMATION!
Any post without this procedure will result in the post being removed without explanation and repeated violations could result in a loss of posting privileges.
Hmmm..."Now you're just somebody that I used to know"
INDROMUM did you phone the CM with info today?
My last post on previous thread....
I'd also like to tell you a story ( I can see some of you rolling your eyes, saying here we go again...lol)
When I was about 5 years old, a married man in the street divorced his wife and was seeing another woman. The ex wife was somewhat unhinged and she had him followed by a pair of private detectives. The private detectives got the wrong house and for a week they would slowly drive past our house, using about 3-4 different cars. Slowing down as they passed our driveway, sometimes sitting up the street in their car just watching. It WAS NOT my parents or neighbors that picked up the odd behavior, it was the kids. I remember riding my bike and seeing them drive around the corner and being totally overcome with fear when I realized it was us they were watching.
To this day I STILL get flashbacks. You want to condone behavior that might terrify a child? Go ahead, but please don't say you care, then make jokes about Nancy Drew. This is real Life and there are children's well being at stake.
In breaking news. I can confirm that GBC is currently not drinking margaritas on the deck of the Noosa Surf Club.
I would like to caution those sleuthers who encourage/influence other sleuthers to actively go out in real life and get information for the thread etc. IMO it is negligent and unethical as it could put others in harms way in a real murder investigation. Just my thoughts.
I now have that song in my head AGAIN, as if it being played on the radio 50 times a day isn't enough :/
When the children in the street all ran terrified to our parents, the police were called and the police actually apprehended the men, threw them up against their cars and handcuffed them. They got the works for stalking us children. They brought out their credentials and their files from the back seat of the car and the police told them to go away and never come back. It was an awful experience. I had to go with the police to identify them.
I have a sneaking suspicion that some recent posts may fall under the WS rule of "no wild speculation."
If those posts & all responses/references to them go away quickly and quietly, it will be best for all of us.
Hawkins, he's definitely drinking them at that C21 night though.
It was great the first 500 times I heard it - now it's enough to drive anyone to commit murder I would say!!
Oh well, life used to be interesting a few years ago, looks like political correctness has stymied practically every bit of initiative and resourcefulness that is naturally embedded in the human gnome, that's g-nome, not gnome. Lol
Ynotdivein...I have a question.
I'm trying to PM another member and they are new. If this happens can we alert them on the board to check their Pm's? I know when I was new, I didn't notice my PM'S for a while and had 5 waiting by the time I saw the little number next to my name.
Meeting in person? - NO! For those who are contemplating this, do not go ahead with it. You have to understand that we all are a "different persona" on internet forums compared to our own real selves. We are abiding by certain rules, which moderate our own personalities and behaviours as to how we express and present ourselves in here. Real people are a complex mixture of personalities, experiences, attitudes, dramas and motivations. We are hiding behind assumed tag-names. We are teaching our children not to meet strangers we encounter on the internet, but some are now considering this?
Just some food for thought!
Does anyone know whose car Gerard had crashed 2 days after Allison's disappearance?
Separate names with a comma.