Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
& maybe the meeting she was attending the next day (friday) was to cause great injustice to GBC that his only way out was to somehow stop ABC from going which accidentally resulted in her death....like he was happy to stage an accident for himself so - that may be what he was planning to do to ABC....drug her, leave her out in the bush without her phone and she would miss this meeting????

Who knows, he may have done stuff like that to her before which she would have kept to herself??

Hey Brizzy chick in USA this is a Brizzy chick in Canada, seems our Aussies are all sleeping : )

I don't think he drugged her,IMO. I truly believe it was an arguement that went too far.
I think you could be onto something with the male perhaps being high profile. This is how such an expensive lawyer was retained,the male has money.
Business partner???
I think if I found out my husband was having an affair with a man a huge fight would no doubt ensue. This is another reason he could be acting strangely, all his secrets will be revealed publicly.
Perhaps the kids said something along the lines of mum and dad had a fight and she's not coming back???

Anyway just more speculating on my part.

Hey...just saw this??? How yah doing? Are you homesick like me..?

I have enjoyed watching the newsclips as its all glimpses of my area....I sort of get excited when I see moggil road... lol....

you on the east coast or West?

Ill pm yah

Hey...just saw this??? How yah doing? Are you homesick like me..?

I have enjoyed watching the newsclips as its all glimpses of my area....I sort of get excited when I see moggil road... lol....

you on the east coast or West?

Ill pm yah

Always homesick : ( I grew up on the Northside of Brisbane then later and more recently the westside. Very familiar with the areas they are talking about. Oh hahaha you mean East or West here.... I would say more central...Alberta : (
This whole story is just terribly sad. I want justice for this mum who was killed for nothing.Makes me proud to be an Aussie though when I see how we rally around people in trouble,people we don't even know. I was over here as well when the Brisbane and Ipswich floods were happening. Broke my heart to just watch and not be able to help. Sorry guys off track I know xx

While some people may not like mavericks "tone" he has proven to state intelligent comments. He's (I am sure a He) just straight to the point. My thought is that he is in law enforcement. Retired perhaps??? Look at me now sleuthing the sleuths : )
The bold comment is a key to this. What did he tell the children?????
He does make some intelligent comments, unlike some "cat's" putting out crazy theories they have dreamt up ..... Just waiting for the alien abduction theorist to emerge. Wish people wold stick to facts and stop telling us how their clothes washing is piling up and other unrelated comments :banghead: . The mods have reminded us all of the rules on numerous occasions.

If someone drugged Alison the toxicology will show that (IMO any attack on Alison was not planned and secretive, it was accidental, sudden and physical).

As Maverick has been abducted by aliens, I'll (hopefully accurately) list the facts he (it is a he, he has mentioned his wife - although that's not very new age of me - he could be a lady in a civil union a-n-y-w-a-y ) previously mentioned :

From maverick and/or media :
- Gerard Baden-Clay maintains he last saw his wife at 10pm - she was watching TV
- Gerard Baden-Clay behaved unusually during the search for his wife
- Gerard Baden-Clay engaged legal representation early in the investigation, well before there was any sign Allison would be found
- GBC had a scratch on his face
- Police are very interesting in retrieving Allison's mobile phone (expected to be somewhere within 150m of her home based on the last info provided by 'someone' - most likely the phone network provider)
- Police stated a canoeist discovered Allison's body - this is likely to be fact, as they don't/can't make false statements to the media/public
- Activity (most likely vehicle movement) occurred around the Kenmore Roundabout that is of interest to police
- Allison's Holden Captiva and its movements are of interest
- Any movement of the family Toyota Prado with signage on rear is of interest (in my opinion it's the Captiva they suspect was involved)
- Allison had plans for the next day and would (logically) have had a lot of the children's gear and needs pre-organised for school and planned sleepover
- Allison's body was found underneath the Kholo creek bridge, not where it would have landed if thrown from the edge (but may have been moved in the tidal or floodwater)
- Police showed interest in, and searched, the scouting grounds and surrounding areas upstream from where Allison's body was found
- GBC business was in financial trouble and he recently borrowed $300k from partners
- the police have/had GBC's mobile phone

Other facts or missing info
- The police have records of texts sent by GBC on the night (from Maverick, not media)
- Neighbours overheard a disturbance in Allison's home on the night she disappered (correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen this reported anywhere)
- There was a lot of rain in the couple of days before Allison was found - mixed reports on how fast or high the creek was flowing and whether the floodwater could have transported Allison's body
- There is no mention Allison was wearing running shoes, or any mention that's what GBC said she was wearing at 10pm
- Allison was found wearing the clothes (or something like the clothes) someone described she would be wearing - most likely GBC. He could have assumed this by guessing she was wearing her usual walking outfit or by clothes missing from her room/wardrobe
- the children were told something strange by the father when they realised their mother was missing (only Maverick has mentioned this, it is not reported in media, and not substantiated)
- screams happened 2.5-4 km away from Allison's home on the night she disappeared, most likely put down to noisy teens (and this is quite likely given the behaviour of teens in our area)
- there was something found in the rear of one of the cars (info from Maverick only, not further substantiated); highly unlikely the cars would have been returned to the family if there was any form of evidence discovered, so unsure if this is accurate

Possible info (based on local jungle drums, speculation and reading into media reports - complete conjecture really) :
- A number of arguments have been overheard in the house in the past
- GBC had scratches on his chest (this has been mentioned on here and is doing the rounds of the local gossip but has not been substantiated)
- GBC had been having an affair previously
- he may have still been 'acting suspiciously'
- he treated Allison badly
- there may have been an AVO/DVO involved
- Allison's car may have been left at the showgrounds (nothing stated by police except at least one local claims this is what they were told)
- the house was a mess (holes in walls etc) - have only heard this from one local
- Allison's family dislike Gerard Baden-Clay's family (if this is the case, completely understandable IMO)
** NOTE ALL THE ABOVE 'possible info' - based on verbal conjecture by locals in the area or posted on her identifying themselves as people in the know - therefore should be taken with a grain of salt

That doesn't make any sense, if she had made a call to 000 and it was connected and she was cut off the call would have been followed up on. The reason for the search was because of the the responding officers observations on Friday morning.

The reason they were concentrating their search in that area is because they had further information on the location of the phone from the telco.

Not sure if you have called 000 around the hours of 9pm thru to midnight before but....you will wait for ages for someone to pick up the phone was my experience.

Some people have their phones and names registered at 000 (mine was) so when they finally answered they said 'gday blah blah blah who works for *advertiser censored*' I ll never forget it....I was shocked that they knew everything, my age, where I worked, my middle name the LOT! BUT they dont answer on the 3rd ring when its busy Im sorry to say....far from it.

Forensic investigation of a hard drive is very time consuming, in particular if they are trying to retrieve deleted information.

This probably belongs in the "way out there speculating/theory basket", but considering the computer/s are still being held...child *advertiser censored*?? I think we've all read of fine upstanding people from all walks of life being caught for this.

Allison found it & was going to report him??

This probably belongs in the "way out there speculating/theory basket", but considering the computer/s are still being held...child *advertiser censored*?? I think we've all read of fine upstanding people from all walks of life being caught for this.

good lord ... as stated forensic analysis of a hard drive, especially to find deleted data - takes a long time - they aren't going to hand back computers that could be of use in this investigation any time soon

If GBC is a grub he's not that sort of grub.

nah....I really dont think that would be him....although, one never knows....I dont think he is a killer either but he has a wife who is murdered and police are not putting out warnings around the area suggesting women/etc be aware of a killer let loose in the area....

toxology reports re drugs seem to take awhile....I remember recently when Whitney died it took over a week b4 they made a definate call on what stuff she had gulped down.....and they found her within hours of her death....

good lord ... as stated forensic analysis of a hard drive, especially to find deleted data - takes a long time - they aren't going to hand back computers that could be of use in this investigation any time soon

If GBC is a grub he's not that sort of grub.

Police still have the computer/s though....

Neighbours overheard a disturbance in Allison's home on the night she disappered (correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen this reported anywhere[/QUOTE]

Within hours, Brookfield's streets were being combed by police. Residents were doorknocked several times by officers asking about a missing woman. One local, spoken to three times on the Friday, was told the couple had had an argument and Mrs Baden-Clay had left the house and not returned

http://www.news.com.au/national/all...ll/story-e6frfkvr-1226341287303#ixzz1twLa8KAG

Neighbours reported hearing what sounded like arguing from the family home on Brookfield Rd at Brookfield not long before she disappeared about 10pm on Thursday, April 19.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frf7l6-1226337675767

If someone drugged Alison the toxicology will show that (IMO any attack on Alison was not planned and secretive, it was accidental, sudden and physical).

As Maverick has been abducted by aliens, I'll (hopefully accurately) list the facts he (it is a he, he has mentioned his wife - although that's not very new age of me - he could be a lady in a civil union a-n-y-w-a-y ) previously mentioned :

From maverick and/or media :
- Gerard Baden-Clay maintains he last saw his wife at 10pm - she was watching TV
- Gerard Baden-Clay behaved unusually during the search for his wife
- Gerard Baden-Clay engaged legal representation early in the investigation, well before there was any sign Allison would be found
- GBC had a scratch on his face
- Police are very interesting in retrieving Allison's mobile phone (expected to be somewhere within 150m of her home based on the last info provided by 'someone' - most likely the phone network provider)
- Police stated a canoeist discovered Allison's body - this is likely to be fact, as they don't/can't make false statements to the media/public
- Activity (most likely vehicle movement) occurred around the Kenmore Roundabout that is of interest to police
- Allison's Holden Captiva and its movements are of interest
- Any movement of the family Toyota Prado with signage on rear is of interest (in my opinion it's the Captiva they suspect was involved)
- Allison had plans for the next day and would (logically) have had a lot of the children's gear and needs pre-organised for school and planned sleepover
- Allison's body was found underneath the Kholo creek bridge, not where it would have landed if thrown from the edge (but may have been moved in the tidal or floodwater)
- Police showed interest in, and searched, the scouting grounds and surrounding areas upstream from where Allison's body was found
- GBC business was in financial trouble and he recently borrowed $300k from partners
- the police have/had GBC's mobile phone

Other facts or missing info
- The police have records of texts sent by GBC on the night (from Maverick, not media)
- Neighbours overheard a disturbance in Allison's home on the night she disappered (correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen this reported anywhere)
- There was a lot of rain in the couple of days before Allison was found - mixed reports on how fast or high the creek was flowing and whether the floodwater could have transported Allison's body
- There is no mention Allison was wearing running shoes, or any mention that's what GBC said she was wearing at 10pm
- Allison was found wearing the clothes (or something like the clothes) someone described she would be wearing - most likely GBC. He could have assumed this by guessing she was wearing her usual walking outfit or by clothes missing from her room/wardrobe
- the children were told something strange by the father when they realised their mother was missing (only Maverick has mentioned this, it is not reported in media, and not substantiated)
- screams happened 2.5-4 km away from Allison's home on the night she disappeared, most likely put down to noisy teens (and this is quite likely given the behaviour of teens in our area)
- there was something found in the rear of one of the cars (info from Maverick only, not further substantiated); highly unlikely the cars would have been returned to the family if there was any form of evidence discovered, so unsure if this is accurate

Possible info (based on local jungle drums, speculation and reading into media reports - complete conjecture really) :
- A number of arguments have been overheard in the house in the past
- GBC had scratches on his chest (this has been mentioned on here and is doing the rounds of the local gossip but has not been substantiated)
- GBC had been having an affair previously
- he may have still been 'acting suspiciously'
- he treated Allison badly
- there may have been an AVO/DVO involved
- Allison's car may have been left at the showgrounds (nothing stated by police except at least one local claims this is what they were told)
- the house was a mess (holes in walls etc) - have only heard this from one local
- Allison's family dislike Gerard Baden-Clay's family (if this is the case, completely understandable IMO)
** NOTE ALL THE ABOVE 'possible info' - based on verbal conjecture by locals in the area or posted on her identifying themselves as people in the know - therefore should be taken with a grain of salt

THERE YAH GO.....I know what the teenagers of that area are like too...in fact my kids are no longer in the area but were always going to the parties and KNOWN to the police...mostly for good things but once it was bad...I can give you a list of where all the parties were held....and I can tell you...MOST OF THEM TEENAGERS would be walking around at night....

so would bet my bottom dollar that one of them nuisance teenagers may in fact hold some very important clues to help solve all this...

might fb a few of them noisy teenagers and get them to try and recall the night in question - hopefully they were not too drunk

There is no mention Allison was wearing running shoes, or any mention that's what GBC said she was wearing at 10pm

Missing person, BrookfieldOn April 20, 2012, 6:01 pm ....

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence on Brookfield Road at Brookfield around 10pm last night.

She is described being Caucasian, has blonde hair and is around 165cm tall with an average build. She was last seen wearing grey track suit pants and a grey/black top with white running shoes.

http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

It's possible it was teens..it's also possible it was Allison. Either way, at last report, police were taking it seriously. We've not heard anything since. A woman disappeared & was murdered...anything is possible.

Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth yesterday confirmed the reports were being treated seriously

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

Ok....so they were sleeping in seperate beds...living under the same roof for the sake of the kids and economical reasons...

Therefore I really dont think that GBC had much to do with her comings and goings at all. (Ive lived like that so I know how the deal works) He propably had his TV in one area of the house, and she had hers....

They had different friends and in a photo on fb that belongs to GBC sister, many of Gbc, but none of ABC....so I really dont think they moved in the same circles together much anymore ; at all.

Their appearance at family get togethers, functions etc was probably only brief and staged....but why murder the women? Wot was there to gain in doing such a horrible act?
And, I cant stop thinking about this: did GBC ask ABC to drive him to her final resting place..(maybe he pretended he had a present for the girls hiddin down there and lets quickly sneak out whilst/once they are asleep)..or was she close to death before he drove her there?

I have a feeling it's not as simple as that. Very hard for people with animosity toward each other to exsist in the same space. I'm pretty sure there would have been a lot of tension in that household. Life insurance? We are yet to find out, however I still think there was an argument and he lost the plot. Particulary when you have the added stressors of an alleged affair, a failed business and children custody issues.

A woman disappeared & was murdered

Respectfully snipped. I'd suggest it was the other way around. This woman was murdered then disappeared. Domestic Homicide Victim. Hung onto her marriage for her own reasons and a false belief that anything was better for the kids than divorce. Bad economic times compounded normal stresses, and in spite of Gerards increasingly erratic behavior, Allison just hoped things would eventually be ok, and sadly they weren't.

Missing person, BrookfieldOn April 20, 2012, 6:01 pm ....

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence on Brookfield Road at Brookfield around 10pm last night.

She is described being Caucasian, has blonde hair and is around 165cm tall with an average build. She was last seen wearing grey track suit pants and a grey/black top with white running shoes.

http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/
Could be read: to be a distinction between where she was last seen and what she was wearing when last seen.

OT, just wanted to say thanks to all of you close by for keeping us up to date! Such a sad, sad loss :(

Does anyone know which report had about an affair/sleeping in seperate beds? Also i think i read a comment where someone said females don't watch the footy show. I watch it all the time because i'm right in to football. And as for walking at night i used to walk every night up until a man was stabbed in our town. We have a creek two streets away where you can walk down one side and turn around and come back up the other side (about 4klms). Then in the morning i would walk for about an hour then come home for breakfast. The clothes i wore walking in the morning i would leave them on all day until i went to bed. So it could be possible that Allison had left the same clothes/shoes on.

Does anyone know which report had about an affair/sleeping in seperate beds? Also i think i read a comment where someone said females don't watch the footy show. I watch it all the time because i'm right in to football. And as for walking at night i used to walk every night up until a man was stabbed in our town. We have a creek two streets away where you can walk down one side and turn around and come back up the other side (about 4klms). Then in the morning i would walk for about an hour then come home for breakfast. The clothes i wore walking in the morning i would leave them on all day until i went to bed. So it could be possible that Allison had left the same clothes/shoes on.

yes your exactly right angel1 ... walking at night was something I did....especially after an argument with the man of my children who I had to live with after we were officially separated from for over 4 years....

funny I have walked at night here a few times after having a dispute with beautiful gorgeous husband...he finds me not long after Ive left....but its good to get out and clear the air & head. as for the footy show....of course, but only the afl one.....go pies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni