Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always seen Allison driving the white Prado with Century 21 on the back window, that's why I knew what she looked like. It seems odd for GB-C to take that car on a late night trip, unless he was hoping people would think it was her.

Do you think it would be possible to get bruising on his chest from leaning over the bridge railing?

As for the kids sleepover, it has not been made clear which night it was and it is quite understandable to mishear something in a hairdressers when there are other people talking and hair dryers going. I guess we will have to wait for confirmation on that one. For those that are interested, she did have colour put in and she did make her next appointment before she left.
In regard to the post about giving out too much information, I do not believe what we are saying will give any lawyer a "heads up", it is all standard procedures we are talking about.

I suggested this way back and I think what the odd thing they are looking for might be that someone jumped out of the second car into the first maybe...If this is the case maybe and it is IMO that 3 people are in the play..Maybe both parents.. My scenario at this stage is that ABC was accidently killed GBC paniced and called his parents and they both drove to meet him to help dispose of the body>> It is JMO though?

Which leaves nobody to look after the little girls at the time unless someone else is back at BC seniors' place

I suggested this way back and I think what the odd thing they are looking for might be that someone jumped out of the second car into the first maybe...If this is the case maybe and it is IMO that 3 people are in the play..Maybe both parents.. My scenario at this stage is that ABC was accidently killed GBC paniced and called his parents and they both drove to meet him to help dispose of the body>> It is JMO though?

If in fact the Parents were minding the children overnight, they would have had to risk the children waking up (and nobody home). Oh Dear! I do find it extremely difficult to imagine GBC's Mother being involved in something like that!

IMO the timing issue may be that two vehicles met up close to 11.30pm and one driver got out and into the other vehicle and then, some time later (maybe closer to 4.30am), the vehicle returned and someone got back into the other car and both drove off in different directions.

Do you think it would be possible to get bruising on his chest from leaning over the bridge railing?

I think if he leant over that bridge with a body he would be going down also. It would be quite hard to lift a body over it - IMO.

Yes, this site is about sleuthing ... however it is a private forum with rules. We need to abide by the rules and stop character assassination of people who are not the protagonists of this unlawful homicide case. I tell you, I hope I am never in a position of being the sister in law o brother in law or uncle or whatever of anybody suspected of a crime being discussed in this forum!

Allison Baden-Clay murder investigation hinges on results of two key forensic tests

POLICE are awaiting the results of two key tests which will allow them to step up their investigation into the murder of Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay.
The Courier-Mail understands toxicology results on Mrs Baden-Clay's body and forensic tests on two family cars are yet to come back.

A week after the body of the 43-year-old Brookfield woman was found on a bank of Kholo Creek, in the city's southwest, police still believe vital evidence could come from drivers who used a roundabout not far from Mrs Baden-Clay's home on the night she disappeared.

They want to hear from anyone who used the intersection of Moggill and Brookfield roads at Kenmore between 11.30pm on April 19 and 4am the next morning.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y-forensic-tests/story-e6freoof-1226348155509

Believe me....If I was a sister in law of such tidings and i had suspicions about my in law, I would not be criticising the media, making claims the whole world is against us...and almost threatening that all will come to light and eat those wrong alive...lol I'd SHUT THE HECK UP....and would be thinking this is not the time for my religious gagagoo. I cetainly would not refer to the bible...(and i am not religious...........though take seriously the sacredness of that importance).

The DV gossip that is going around the school is that he never hit her but was verbally abusive, just as bad!
On the Saturday morning after Allison went missing a number of parents from the school met up and I was surprised how the Dad's were all ready to lock GB-C up and throw away the key but all the Mom's didn't think he would ever have hurt her. Since then they have changed their minds.
Hopefully it won't be too long before the police and tell us a bit more.

I believe they are trying to establish how long it would take from the roundaoubt to the home. If/when this gets to court, the police must have exact details to disprove/prove a particular thing, i.e. he said he went to bed a 10 pm but the cameras placed his car/him at the roundabout at 9:58 pm (for example), hence it takes x minutes to get to the home, therefore he is lying (or something similar, if you get the gist of what I'm saying).
This sounds plausible, but I would have thought that testing this evidence would have been done when the case was being prepared for court rather then before an arrest has been made. It is intriguing.

Just a thought, if you put the above idea together with one earlier in the night about coming from another direction, it makes a lot of sense, but then the times they are looking at the roundabout don't fit in with the 10pm last sighting.

Whatever it was that tipped the police off on the Friday that thiis was not your usual missing persons case is also intriguing. I wonder what past history there is between the Baden-Clays and the police?

My guess is the tests on the cars would be to ascertain if there had been a dead body in either of them.

Yes, this site is about sleuthing ... however it is a private forum with rules. We need to abide by the rules and stop character assassination of people who are not the protagonists of this unlawful homicide case. I tell you, I hope I am never in a position of being the sister in law o brother in law or uncle or whatever of anybody suspected of a crime being discussed in this forum!

I have just been trawling the TOS in regards to who we can name and discuss on this forum and although I have read previously that they must be named in main stream media as a person of interest by the police I have not been able to locate the actual guidelines on this point. My understanding of what I have read previously however did make it clear to me that we should not be naming anybody except maybe GB-C (and this may be as a result of being named early on as a person of interest by the investigating police) and Allison herself as she is the victim. I will try emailing one of the moderators and see if they can post the actual guidelines on this and clarify exactly who can be named and discussed in this case.

Precisely.....Then I cannot understand why? with tiding so close to his home, why his family members cannot be discussed. A few here seem to think, we cannot talk about Nigel and Elaine, even though their home was 'warranted'. A major part of crime solving, is profiling. People here should not be picked on because they found info that a family member posted on their 'public' page.

How these people (his family) behave in real life paint a picture of their values and what they consider as valuable.

This site is about sleuthing....and if one cannot talk about his heritage (his mom, dad, country roots etc) which is what made him the man he is today, then one cannot gain the knowledge for themselves to make a profile of him.

Reading the TOS, if the poster had of posted a link to the FB page while it was public, that would have been allowed. I think it is the copy and pasting that was a no no.

That said, any other info about the BCs that is in the public domain, should not be off limits. They didn't mind their history being talked about before the murder, it is on their C21 website. They can't claim privacy invasion now!

IMO the timing issue may be that two vehicles met up close to 11.30pm and one driver got out and into the other vehicle and then, some time later (maybe closer to 4.30am), the vehicle returned and someone got back into the other car and both drove off in different directions.

i like the way you are going on this...Who ever it was would of helped dispose then help get facts straight and possibly help clean up?? The whole thing would of felt desperate and chaotic....Both cars would of been known to locals given the signage and number plates ( assuming it is GBC and NGC) people would of thought t odd that the cars were parked at that time at night/morning??

mmmmm? I wonder?:what:

Allison Baden-Clay murder investigation hinges on results of two key forensic tests

POLICE are awaiting the results of two key tests which will allow them to step up their investigation into the murder of Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay.
The Courier-Mail understands toxicology results on Mrs Baden-Clay's body and forensic tests on two family cars are yet to come back.

A week after the body of the 43-year-old Brookfield woman was found on a bank of Kholo Creek, in the city's southwest, police still believe vital evidence could come from drivers who used a roundabout not far from Mrs Baden-Clay's home on the night she disappeared.

They want to hear from anyone who used the intersection of Moggill and Brookfield roads at Kenmore between 11.30pm on April 19 and 4am the next morning.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y-forensic-tests/story-e6freoof-1226348155509

that is interesting. I am not a scientist but would forensic tests from the family car show if the vehicle had been in the same egion as Alison's body?

Believe me....If I was a sister in law of such tidings and i had suspicions about my in law, I would not be criticising the media, making claims the whole world is against us...and almost threatening that all will come to light and eat those wrong alive...lol I'd SHUT THE HECK UP....and would be thinking this is not the time for my religious gagagoo. I cetainly would not refer to the bible...(and i am not religious...........though take seriously the sacredness of that importance).

I am not a religious person at all and i don't like that sort of stuff, however he has the right to express his opinion in his personal FB page. Unfortunately for him, he did not have his privacy setting set to private. I have never been in a situation where the media is camped outside my home but I can imagine how horrible it must be.

I will try emailing one of the moderators and see if they can post the actual guidelines on this and clarify exactly who can be named and discussed in this case.

I pm'd one of the mods to ask if they could repost the full TOS re what can & can't be discussed. It was all posted in a previous thread.

I have been told by friends that Allison went for a walk every morning at 5:30am and was home by 6am. The media keeps mentioning 6am but don't remember them saying if it was when she left or returned from her walk. I would think an hour and a half is a reasonable amount to time wait before calling the police.

I am not a religious person at all and i don't like that sort of stuff, however he has the right to express his opinion in his personal FB page. Unfortunately for him, he did not have his privacy setting set to private. I have never been in a situation where the media is camped outside my home but I can imagine how horrible it must be.

It is his right to post.....and as he has put it out there (publicly, not privately), it is then up to the receiver to decide how they view that message. I am just stating my view on that said message to base my opinion.

I agree with you though and can look at things from all perspectives, it would be shocking to be involved......I'd want to stay well away from it (purely because I have my own kids). But would expect my hubby to handle it with flying colors. Should it happen on my side, my hubby would expect as such from me.

We don't know if Allison's body had been wrapped in anything prior to being found (may have separated during the water flow).

Maybe the perpetrator(s) were cheeky enough to quickly lift her wrapped body from one vehicle to another, as the Police say: "in the vicinity of the roundabout" ; and enabling one of the drivers to return home. That might be why the Police were timing the sighting of one of the vehicles captured on the Camera; to establish how long it should have taken / as opposed to how long it was seen to take.

The Police may be also looking to identify the other vehicle (from others) which may have returned through the roundabout in the timeframe up until 4 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member