Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by bessie, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox11

Paradox11 New Member

They would also be putting the case in jeopardy if it gets to court. No point putting in all that hard work building a water-tight case only to have it thrown out because you just had to tell some blogger about it.

2. minni

minni Former Member

SORRY, I don't mean to say if it were a family member I would help cover it up. I would not. I meant of all the possiblities, I could imagine a man who calls himself BWANA would not hesitate to fix up the mess, and maybe there are certain types of people that would cover up such a horrendous crime because family name was more important than justice

3. PolyDot

PolyDot Well-Known Member

yes however police are asking for sighthings after 11pm - a bit late for haidresser appt

4. STELLA85

STELLA85 New Member

No she probably drove out of the village and turned right on to Brookfield rd.

5. Virgo

Virgo New Member

I agree, however I did find this "correction" as the last paragraph of this report on April 29.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

"Previous reports suggested Mr Baden-Clay saw his wife go for a walk on Thursday night, but it is believed he told police he last saw her watching The Footy Show on television."

6. Virgo

Virgo New Member

I thought someone reported earlier on here that she was at Kenmore Plaza? A different shopping centre further along Moggill Road towards the city from Brookfield.

If this is the case she would have driven through the roundabout on her way home.

7. minni

minni Former Member

was the hairdressers in the village or in the plaza, wouldn't it make a difference regarding the roundabout?

8. Paradox11

Paradox11 New Member

If you killed someone 'accidently' you might be calling someone and and asking them what to do. I can't imagine many of us would be prepared for a situation like that and might call someone out of desperation before the full gravity of the situation sinks in.

But really, it's all just speculation. I don't think there is any reason to suspect that anyone else was even involved. Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one.

9. spratsmum

spratsmum Member

You know Kailee that could be right, perhaps the police test and the request for information re the roundabout between 11.30pm and 4 am are unrelated

10. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

If he's a "sooky lala, it's all about me" type, think of the video of him after the crash "just a little bit hurt but I'm ok"... I can see him calling someone & saying "poor me, what do I do now??, I only hurt her a little bit & she's gone & died".

11. Virgo

Virgo New Member

"Asked why police responded in such force to a missing person's report on the Friday morning, Supt Ainsworth yesterday said officers who first attended made unspecified observations they reported to detectives."
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...alarms-residents/story-e6frep2f-1226341666902

You are so right Willough - unless GBC was advising the attending officers of his wife's disappearance without his shirt on the alleged bruising on his chest was unlikely to be the unspecified observations they made!

12. barrosa

barrosa New Member

13. Paradox11

Paradox11 New Member

Brookielocal said in the last thread:

14. dansw

dansw New Member

15. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

16. coolcat

coolcat Member

He may have been waiting in the back of ABC's Car if in fact it was pre meditated ... ?

17. barrosa

barrosa New Member

18. minni

minni Former Member

YES...people that have a high 'external locus of control' would behave like that......"wasn't my fault, if she hadn't 'blah blah blah'" they don't ever take responsibility for anything, it always happens because.of external forces, never their own choices......
    .they way he comes across in that video is so so false I can't get over it. It makes me cringe, the high pitched whine, the specific pronunciation of each word( just a little bit hurt but Im ok), but maybe he always talks like that. then there is the 'I'm sorry' as if to insinuate 'I wish I could help you at this time but I have no answers'.....WHAT????, wouldnt you be saying damn it, somebody help me find her?

19. Humdinger

Humdinger Active Member

Given the large window of time, maybe the car was seen clean, then dirty and then clean again? If someone was in the white prado and went off road to dispose of a body, the prado would possibly get dirty.

20. DunnoZo

DunnoZo New Member

Re: Traffic camera @ Kenmore roundabout...I notice that under the QLD Transport live
    image it says "this image refreshes every 60 seconds." If in fact the investigators have the same information, and not a video image, perhaps they were timing to see if a car could make it through undetected. Therefore needing witnesses???

can't get this out my mind...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.