Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by bessie, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minni

minni Former Member

you make some very good points...it is very understandable, but in my opinion all the hearsay has definately contributed in some way to our overall perception of him. and as said before on this thread, the local gossip is usually peppered with a fair bit of truth. I didn't post previous comment with any intention other than to look at other sides and possibilities, I've said many times before he looks guilty as hell

2. coolcat

coolcat Member

That woman has been very active in vocalising her thoughts on various sites on the net....She has been seen in the media if anyone wants to scroll through it all again...I don't think i can say who she is or where she was seen in news broadcasts or where she worked??

I think I can say that she is a ABC supporter given what she has stated in some places on net! IMO

3. TrueSlueth

TrueSlueth Member

I notice that you dont mention that their home was considered a "crime scene". I think its important to remember that the BC's home was classified as a crime scene and a crime scene warrant was requested and granted. And again I refer back to the Police Powers and Responsibilites Act which states that a Crime Scene Warrant can be granted if the police convince a judge that the occupier will tamper with evidence at the crime scene.

On another note, the roundabout has be intrigued. If you triangulate the locations of the BC's home, "Mistresses" home, and the Older BC's home, then why they would use the roundabout and not rafting ground road I dont know....and also include the location of the screams, all towards to the Rafting Ground Road exit onto Moggill.

So, I'd say that someone has entered the roundabout from the city end of Moggill road and driven up brookfield road.

Going back to the call from police for witnesses who drove through the roundabout between 11:30pm and 4am, and who may have noticed something "out of place", I can't help but wonder what this means. I noticed that under a persons comments on the QLD FB where they supposedly said what they saw, someone else says that "we should all report all minor acts of anti-social behaviour"

so was there an argument going on near or at the roundabout? and between whom? what else was going on that would look "out of place" or would be classified as "anti-social".

4. Neuromancer

Neuromancer New Member

Confession requires some degree of courage. Do you really expect that from someone who feigned tearless crying for the cameras?

Cowards don't confess until the only options left are worse.

5. oreily85

oreily85 Active Member

Just wow.. :what:

Have to admit I look forward to your posts. Thanks for sharing :)

6. Blue Bottle

Blue Bottle Midnight

It's the way Funeral places, medical decisions at hospitals etc work. The spouse is the next of kin and so initally has all the say unless they 'allow' others in the family, including children, to have a say. Otherwise everyone would be wanting different things and the whole organising a funeral, would turn into a circus of a heap of people wanting something different.

When my husband died a year ago his sister tried to have a say and take over (which I knew was not what he had wanted) but the Funeral people would only deal with me because I did not give 'permission' for anyone else to do so.

7. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Which leads me to a question I've been wondering about....could a whiney, sooky lala, coward type be capable of killing someone ??

Would he have the nouse or whatever you want to call it to kill someone ??

8. maxi318

maxi318 New Member

That photo also clearly shows the sign stuck to the rear window people were querying earlier.

9. spratsmum

spratsmum Member

I was surprised that the funeral had the date of death as "April 2012" I don't think that has put in without a lot of thought. It says a lot I think - obviously the police have told Allisons parents that can't be certain of the date of death? so that adds another level to the mystery, perhaps she was murdered at 10pm or when the argument was heard . The more I hear about this case the more I am wondering whether Allison ever made it home from the hairdressers.

10. Neuromancer

Neuromancer New Member

Been thinking about it every day and whenever i close my eyes I keep seeing her lying under that bridge.

What angers me most atm is that if an arrest isn't made before friday, her poor family and friends are going to have to go through her funeral knowing that the monster who killed her is there with them, hiding his guilt behind grief and sucking up whatever sympathy he can.

11. minni

minni Former Member

I read she is an ex colleague, yet she is also listed on C21 meet the team page? then I see on her twitter she works for Remax? it is very confusing.

Also her tribute was very nice and seemed personal (like she knew her) yet when she was tweeting about ABC missing, she just tweeted 'woman missing' much more impersonal,

12. Blue Bottle

Blue Bottle Midnight

Yep, I made no comment about that because I have no idea if their home was seen as a crime scene or not.

13. laserdisc10

laserdisc10 Active Member

Very often, 'motive' revolves around money. I'm wondering if Allison had invested a sizeable sum in the business, early on? She'd had quite a successful career prior to marriage and motherhood apparently and from everything I've learned about her, she was astute. Maybe she was a good little saver during her single days

The media's reported the imminent collapse of the business leading up to Allison's murder. It's possible people close to the family had invested heavily in it. They may even have put their homes on the line. And the media's reported a substantial loan occurred ($300,000) in recent months

Maybe Allison advised the principals in the business that she wanted her money back and would take it to court if needs be? She may have decided to make a new life for herself and the children

If any of the above occurred, it would possibly have meant bankruptcy for the business principals plus loss of their home, if they'd used it to prop up the failing business. Loss of face, loss of assets, potential homelessness and poverty

14. minni

minni Former Member

i might have lead myself on a wild goose chase...I just matched up the tribute on the courier mail website to the woman who appeared in the century 21 website, then google her twitter account. she had made quite a few comments relating to investigation, then stopped tweeting it. I am just assuming this is the same woman who everyone keeps talking about/not talking about,

15. Myserty64

Myserty64 Well-Known Member

When this investigation started I thought an arrest would have been made by now.
    As we know, for detectives, the first 48 hours is crucial. We are a long way past that period.

Three things solve crimes:

Physical Evidence

Witnesses

Confessions

Like everyone here I am hanging out for an arrest.

The investigators have the victim and they have a suspect/s.
    As a confession is not likely the 'hold up' must be evidence and or witnesses.

If the case isn't resolved this week I think some concern is warranted.

16. Neuromancer

Neuromancer New Member

Of course - bullies are the worst cowards when the tables are turned. All their behaviour is aligned around dominance/submission - one or the other.

I'll try to find the link for you - I think it was the Liz Hayes 60 Minutes on detecting liars, there are 2 husband-murderers in there who both do a great sooky-lala for the cameras.

EDIT: here http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/unmasking-the-truth/xyjeh8w

17. itsthevibe

itsthevibe Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

Sure, thank you, I genuinely do appreciate your sensitive perspective. I also realise this is such an emotive issue and we all go through an emotional rollercoaster in trying to make some sense of it. Distress, hopelessness, exhaustion, anger, anxiety, I'm sure we all feel these things at various times. I know you are getting frustrated, I don't blame you.

18. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

there is a good site called eyes for lies which actually did a very good interpretation of the mothers behaviour in the kiesha abrahams case, its a very interesting look at peoples body language, especially when they are facing the media, they pick up the lies and mannerisms of a person not teklling the truth.
    i think you can send them footage of interviews etc and they will give their take on it.
    think its an american site. they have covered a lot of high profile cases. dont know if im allowed to post the link or not so wont, but its easily googled.

19. ozazure

ozazure Well-Known Member

My prediction is someone who's prepared to stack a car to avoid a meeting with police may have some kind of breakdown or health crisis on Thursday and end up in hospy again to avoid being under the accusing glares of family, friends and peers on Friday.

20. ozazure

ozazure Well-Known Member

if you go to the user request aspect of this site, she has already looked at some of his videos. i went there to submit it and found it there already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.