Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lovely tribute is from another ex colleague, she also left C21 not so happy with the way things were run, I believe! A lot of ex agents with C21 were very unhappy with the way things were run by the family when his father was involved. I think the mistress in question is not in real estate anymore she was or is married with children of her own.

wow, on the subject of female ex colleagues/co-workers/alleged mistresses.....my lips are now firmly sealed..I can't keep up with my own crazy speculation, and hate to think I have contributed to idle gossip about any innocent bystander. thanks for info (however, this is exactly my problem...someone who seems even slightly in the know puts a message up, and I believe every word!!!)

how would you describe his facial expressions before she was found? hopeful? not really....maybe apologetic? it looks that way a bit in the video where he says 'I'm sorry' what do you think the angry expression could represent? anger that she has been killed, ie anger at someone else? or anger that she was found quicker than he wanted? thoughts??

Before she was found, I think he does NOT look like a concerned person fearing for the safety of his much beloved wife! He emphasises the fact that he has told police everything ... lies! Also the "poor me" look. After she was found, I don't see any grieve at all! I don't see anger but a look like "catch me if you can" sort of thing ... defiant!

lots of post with new comings - welcome! and interesting points. Have we considered the following:

GBC and "female friend" confrontation in the house thursday PM

Allsion returns sees confrontation orders them both out of the house they both leave where they continue the argument for sometime.

GBC stays at parents house thursday pm returns friday am to find ABC missing and girls all alone - hence why a crime scene and the quick police response?

Perhaps GBC knows what happened but doesnt have the proof as the female friend returned to the house much later continued row with allison which she then died and then disposed of her body

IMO

It well be that GBC didnt have anything to do with the attack and all of this is just and act to get the person responsible to "crack" and it could well be IMO a motive of love and loss of money

That makes more sense. There are two female ex-colleagues. Both are on the Meet the Team websites of both C21 and ReMax.

One of them is considerably older than GBC.

The other one 'looks like' someone seen on camera visiting the senior BC's home.

Should point out that there is no proof either of these women were ever GBC's mistress and are ex-colleagues only!

Of course - bullies are the worst cowards when the tables are turned. All their behaviour is aligned around dominance/submission - one or the other.

I'll try to find the link for you - I think it was the Liz Hayes 60 Minutes on detecting liars, there are 2 husband-murderers in there who both do a great sooky-lala for the cameras.

EDIT: here http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/unmasking-the-truth/xyjeh8w

Very true. And they can also be very sweet and genuinely charming. I had an ex-partner who had an anger problem and who was psychologically and physically abusive. The physical abuse was not long-term, but there were a few incidents. I ended it when the anger management course he did, and the counselling clearly didnt work. But some of the people at his work said things to me at different times such as "he wouldn't hurt a fly, he's such a sweetheart", and "he's like a big soft cuddly teddy bear". They had no idea, they had only seen one side of him. If they had heard some of the things he used to say to me about other people, and the anger he exhibited talking about all sorts of scenarios he'd been in at work and in his daily life, they would have been shocked.

lots of post with new comings - welcome! and interesting points. Have we considered the following:

Allsion returns sees confrontation orders them both out of the house they both leave where they continue the argument for sometime.

GBC stays at parents house thursday pm returns friday am to find ABC missing and girls all alone - hence why a crime scene and the quick police response?

Perhaps GBC knows what happened but doesnt have the proof as the female friend returned to the house much later continued row with allison which she then died and then disposed of her body

IMO

I don't think any "mistress" (clandestine relationship) would go to the wife's home. Also, it was expected that Allison would come home that evening. IMO.

Can someone please tell me when/where the police said GBC had a mistress or is it just assumption...

wow, on the subject of female ex colleagues/co-workers/alleged mistresses.....my lips are now firmly sealed..I can't keep up with my own crazy speculation, and hate to think I have contributed to idle gossip about any innocent bystander. thanks for info (however, this is exactly my problem...someone who seems even slightly in the know puts a message up, and I believe every word!!!)

I think the ex-colleague is under instructions from the police. Her tweeter account (which I will not reveal, just in case some ask) shows her last tweet 11 days ago, but before that she tweeted daily. She probably knows the gossip going around forums about her! Hopefully she is knowledgeable about the business dealings of the family and can provide helpful info to the police.

I don't think any "mistress" (clandestine relationship) would go to the wife's home. Also, it was expected that Allison would come home that evening. IMO.

The wife was expecting a "night off" and if the mistress has been spurned she may well have gone looking for him? IMO

The early interview with Olivia... In this she stated that the family just want Allison "returned to us". Not "come home". IMO this suggests they didn't think she'd run off or got lost rather that someone had her or had taken her.

Olivias comment sat uneasily with me too, right from the start. I perceived it as though they thought of her as a possession of Gerards, that should be returned, or that she was being :naughty: and had left without permission and therefore needed returning.

I have never been comfortable with GBC's or any of his families statements or actions.
JMO

Can someone please tell me when/where the police said GBC had a mistress or is it just assumption...

Several people here have indicated that it is a well known fact in their community that he had a long affair in the past, but no official statements in this regard.

Hmmm I hope it's not normal... Have to say if anything happened to my sister in law I'd be rather annoyed if they went to the trouble of naming her brothers wife but not me? (shes married to my brother) I'd like to think we are just as close as she is to her other SIL...nice to know I'm not good enough to be named just because I'm on the wrong side of the fam? If they're just saying "much loved sister in law" that's different but here they actually named names. That seemed odd to me but I guess this is an odd situation... They also only called her "wife of Gerard" yet everyone else is loving/precious/much loved... Interesting wording of all of it really...

I always thought it was common to put the names on, that were relevant to the side that passed on. To me, this obituary is normal.

Had Gerard died, then it would be normal to name, all on his side....and not on Allison's.

Olivias comment sat uneasily with me too, right from the start. I perceived it as though they thought of her as a possession of Gerards, that should be returned, or that she was being :naughty: and had left without permission and therefore needed returning.

I have never been comfortable with GBC's or any of his families statements or actions.
JMO

IMO this could have been OK albeit far fetched a kidnap? hence the saying return to us hence the crime scene "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" especially if she has lost a small fortune.

IMO this could have been OK albeit far fetched a kidnap? hence the saying return to us hence the crime scene "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" especially if she has lost a small fortune.

Ill summarise events what has been reported time frame the police originally ssaying a "missing person" - yes there is soooo much more to this case IMO

Ill summarise events what has been reported time frame the police originally ssaying a "missing person" - yes there is soooo much more to this case IMO

That's why the body isnt covered there was no love between these two people cold callous REVENGE! IMO

It well be that GBC didnt have anything to do with the attack and all of this is just and act to get the person responsible to "crack" and it could well be IMO a motive of love and loss of money

Perhaps we have been missing the simple

They say everyone has 3 lives:-
a) Public life;
b) Private life, and;
c) Secret life;
The answers will emerge as a result of the secret live's of those involved.

IMO

Women can be very emotionally detached IMO

They say everyone has 3 lives:-
a) Public life;
b) Private life, and;
c) Secret life;
The answers will emerge as a result of the secret live's of those involved.

You can buy class................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members