Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by bessie, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minni

minni Former Member

good point, or maybe seen with contents in back, then without contents in back, like blankets etc?

2. AllyG

AllyG New Member

How so?

3. STELLA85

STELLA85 New Member

Interesting tributes as well

4. bearbear

bearbear Well-Known Member

police have reported allisons body may have been dumped as early as 8pm thursday, so im thinking they may have footage of her going through the roundabout after the salon, heading home,before 8pm, and she probably texted her friend before 8pm also.
    the neighbours heard arguing around 10pm and there were screams and a muffled scream around 10-10.30 thursday night.
    im wondering if after they argued at home, around 10pm, allison may have stormed off in her car, speeding with him chasing her in his car, they pulled over, arguing loudly, she starts screaming, he puts his hand over her mouth, muffled scream, they drive their cars home and the argument flares up again, ending in her death. gerard drives her car through the roundabout to dispose of the body, then home again. he may have even driven out again to have a look at her.
    if all this to-ing and fro-ing involved the roundabout cctv footage, erratic driving etc, people may have noticed
    all of this easier if the children were at the grandparents
    also wonder if she did get home and change into her running clothes straight after she arrived home intending to go for a walk early that evening because of her early start friday?

5. Nads

Nads New Member

I can just imagine someone killing their spouse, then calling their dad and saying, I've killed her and I'm going to kill myself and the kids.

And dad responding, no son, we'll help you fix it, everything will be ok.

6. CaseClosed

CaseClosed Registered User

I posted one list (facts only), which hasn't changed since, however there is another one by another member (which I believe is the one you are referring to).

7. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Just adding a little extra to my previous post...

If he's a "sooky lala, it's all about me" type, think of the video of him after the crash "just a little bit hurt but I'm ok"... I can see him calling someone & saying "poor me, what do I do now??, I only hurt her a little bit & she's gone & died".

He also said, "I've tried to help the police as much as I can," he said

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ter-in-car-crash/story-e6freoof-1226336841867

8. Humdinger

Humdinger Active Member

I couldn't see the tributes, or do you mean on another page?

9. AllyG

AllyG New Member

10. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Do you still have your list??

11. coolcat

coolcat Member

Sounds like Maverick to me??

Where has he gone by the way??

12. PolyDot

PolyDot Well-Known Member

Yep that could have been what happened
    about the children - i think they could have been in the house- if you had just killed someone - and was in a panic about what to do with body - i think you would not be concerned about the kids and their safety ! he could have just left them asleep locking the house

13. Humdinger

Humdinger Active Member

14. CaseClosed

CaseClosed Registered User

I tend to believe that if the husband had help and another (family) car was seen on CCTV meeting up with the husband in the area of the roundabout, police would have issued a search warrant for that other car by now. The police know exactly what cars are in the whole family and to my knowledge they have not searched other cars. If a transfer of a body took place, I don't think they are that stupid to do it in such a well-nigh area? I agree with your theory that if the husband did in fact call for help, most probably it was his father who he called.

15. coolcat

coolcat Member

I commented on Cocaine use in first thread and got shot down in Flames...I do know a lot of people who use Cocaine and the affects it has on people...Weight Loss.... Erractic behaviour and a Holier than thou attitude. One thing that Cocaine does is makes you feel like you can do anything without being caught....It also can leave a dent in the bank balance...!

16. PolyDot

Police could have asked to see his hands, and requested he remove his shirt, he didnt have legal advice on the first day

17. Raskolnikov

Raskolnikov New Member

Cocaine might make you desperate for more cocaine but I don't think it makes you delusional. It enhances the way you feel but I don't think it would alter someone that much to turn someone into a person who would justify killing.

18. PolyDot

possible ... but put yourself in GBC dad shoes - what would you do ? more likely than not you talk your son in to confessing and then try your hardest to get good legal representation , that would be the best thing for your son- after all they have [ as far as we know] not been involed in criminal acts.
    so i think GBC acted alone ..

19. Couldbe

Couldbe New Member

That vehicle in which GBC had the accident on the Saturday afternoon following ABC's disappearance:- We don't know to whom it belonged; or where it is now.

20. coolcat

coolcat Member

That is one of the best theories I have seen here yet!!

I think you are certainly on to something there!:woohoo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.