Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! yeah - they will be waiting to pounce and catch us all in one hit!

And I agree.... you stay in a relationship for many reasons; maybe you think it is better for the children, financial reasons - hard to bring up children on your own - but if someone just snaps.... the nicest, gentlest person in the world could snap if they thought they were going to lose their children - or the nastiest, most evil person could snap if they thought they were going to lose face..

Yeah - thing is tho, and I was going to bring it up when ppl were talking about the kids being traumatised by arrest (the kids will already have seen abuse, heard it - they probably already realise what's happened).

These things don't happen out of the blue. There are signs and escalating bad behaviour - controlling, degradation, invalidation of others. There are things reported here from 20, 30 years ago that ring alarm bells. Photos, bios, resumes that scream warning.

I was lucky (in retrospect). I accidentally lived in a share house with a psychopath as a student at 18. Being yelled at, lied to, robbed and eventually punched (after of course, being charmed, flattered and manipulated) turned out to be incredibly useful, because when I then sat through 3rd year lectures on personality disorders, i could say "oh - so that's a psychopath. Gotcha." Have been pretty damn good at spotting them, and their lesser creeps, narcissists, ever since.

Thing is, normal people don't commit murder like this, regardless of motives. That's a fiction from detective shows. Normal people have enough empathy and sense of the human rights of another individual to stop and think, and find another solution.

And being able to recognise the disordered ones before it's too late is an essential life skill that everyone needs to learn.

I am unable to see the camera as it has a red cross in the corner of the frame, so somewhere in my computer something is blocking it. Anyway, as I am what some may call 'an oldie', I'd better go to bed. I still work full-time and that is where I need to be come morning.

Wanted to post this earlier but got distracted with the twitter post and camera issue. Go check out the Aussie criminals site. He's got some very interesting photos up!

It's Thursday night. My tip is that they are going to do a re-enactment to see if their theories/evidence hold together and perhaps pull in more witnesses. Hence embargo till 5am.

yes exactly what I think they did/doing.
Saw this on twitter

(Name ommitted) Just got stopped by the cops and asked about the Alison Baden-Clay murder!! Please......the husband did it!!!!

yes exactly what I think they did/doing.
Saw this on twitter

(Name ommitted) Just got stopped by the cops and asked about the Alison Baden-Clay murder!! Please......the husband did it!!!!

Huh? :waitasec:

Huh? :waitasec:

LOL. Sorry. Had been posted earlier by someone else also. Someone on Twitter has tweeted that tonight they were stopped at the roundabout and asked about the case.

I have been watching that incredibly boring traffic cam and nothing.
There is still the white car parked on the left and across from that another car seems parked(nothing odd about that) Considering it's every 60 seconds they would have to be extremely lucky to find something on the tapes.

237am local time.
http://trafficcameras.131940.qld.go...ath=\Metropolitan\MRMETRO-1224.jpg&1982368573

Just signing in....(housework)

Has there been any progress?

Morning luv. Just caught up on the reading. Bit strange we have 21 guests on here this morning(giving me an uneasy feeling) Just watching the camera. Will prob check back in an hour or so,closer to the 430am time.

Thinking of you today Allison, a mother and a loving daughter. May you rest in peace and may your daughters be surrounded by the love of people who will be there for them. You guided someone to your body,guide them to your killer. An extremely sad day and situation. As I look at my son I wonder how could anyone choose to take him away from me in such an awful "situation". To not hug or kiss him again is too sad to even think of. I shed tears for you today Allison. How proud your parents must be to see how many people,most of whom don't know you at all, want justice for you.

G'day Curiosacat...

lovely words and very touching....my daughter went to IGGS so Im expecting the school will be involved today somehow...

I just read this stuff...hadnt seen it before...thought I would copy and paste....

The new accounts of screams could indicate Mrs Baden-Clay was attacked away from her house on the Thursday night.

The screams were heard next to where police declared their search “hot zone”.

Mr Truter, 49, was with his wife, three children and brother-in-law when screams broke the night’s peace.

“We were all sitting in the TV room watching TV. It was around about 10 o’clock and I heard a scream. I was closest to the window.

“It was definitely a female scream. I asked the rest of the family if they heard anything and they said yes.”

Pausing the TV he heard a second scream. They fetched a torch and went outside.

“The neighbour was so concerned someone was there she went on to her balcony and shouted to her husband to call the police, to give them a scare. (She) phoned us to see if we were OK.”

Neither of the two sets of residents called the police at the time and can now only regret that it might have been Mrs Baden-Clay in trouble.

“We were worried it was a female scream. The fact the third one was a muffled one concerned me more than anything else,” Mr Truter said.

“Obviously, now I think I should have phoned the police, but you don’t think about these things when it happens.”

Asked why police responded in such force to a missing person‘s report on the Friday morning, Supt Ainsworth yesterday said officers who first attended made unspecified observations they reported to detectives.

Sorry to those who had to read this yet again....

Dead bodies maybe?...hidden underneath the green off cuts and rubbish that was taken away a couple of weeks ago during the night....

Its easier that way...then the killer (or killers) only need to back the trailer up into scrubby bushland alongside a river somewhere then just roll it [dead body] off the back of the trailer, whilst whispering 'im sorry' as the corpse rolls down the bank and into the river...

IMHO

ABC.jpg

The forum is having issues. BTW, we are shutting it down for a few minutes later on. A lot of our members here might be around during that time. :( It needs to be done in order to help it move along better than it has been as of late.

I'm preparing to open a new thread soon, so start packing your bags!

Dead bodies maybe?...hidden underneath the green off cuts and rubbish that was taken away a couple of weeks ago during the night....

Its easier that way...then the killer (or killers) only need to back the trailer up into scrubby bushland alongside a river somewhere then just roll it [dead body] off the back of the trailer, whilst whispering 'im sorry' as the corpse rolls down the bank and into the river...

IMHO

Ok,feeling a little sick as I read that. Just had a shower and I was thinking about police at the roundabout, possibly doing a re enactment of the information they have gathered???
I then looked at the page I have open of the roundabout camera and there is a vehicle towing something. Quickly grabbed a copy of the pic but can't work out how to do a picture dump. Anyone???

The forum is having issues. BTW, we are shutting it down for a few minutes later on. A lot of our members here might be around during that time. :( It needs to be done in order to help it move along better than it has been as of late.

I'm preparing to open a new thread soon, so start packing your bags!

Hi Kimster, what does that mean? "It needs to be done in order to help it move along better than it has been as of late."

Regards

I then looked at the page I have open of the roundabout camera and there is a vehicle towing something. Quickly grabbed a copy of the pic but can't work out how to do a picture dump. Anyone???

Assuming you copied with PrintScreen? Just open a graphics program and paste.

Or do you mean how to get in reply here? (upload to imgur.com then 'add image' and paste in link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member