Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont go angel! i like reading your refreshing posts!

Ok.

On that Thursday night Allison went for a haircut at Kenmore. Fact...

Allison had a Pathways conference the next day. Fact

Allison's children were not staying at there parents home. Fact

Allison car made it home . Fact

There has been no alibi for GBC claiming he was not at home that evening. Fact

Now from here on in it's all guess work...

Did Allison go for a walk a at night? Yes or No

Look up what a crime scene means and then answer the question of why they set one up at the house of ABC and GBC

How often does a missing person change into a murder so quickly? Only way is if there is evidence.

Did the body of ABC travel that evening from the house. Yes or No

Have the Alibis been silenced by police? Yes or no

Presuming innocent before guilty why did Allison's parents control the funeral?

So....

You want a theory.

I believe GBC committed a crime. Manslaughter ? Murder?
I believe he has called people after the fact and they have been innocently implicated. Hence TM
GBC would have called or used his mobile post the crime. Its what he said not what time or who he called that will bring this case to an end
Who would GBC call if he accidentally kidded Allison? His FATHER? TM??

Final point and one which the police are troubled by... The roundabout.

One of those cars went through the round about late that evening.

They need this as it will firm up timing and more than likely who.

So there you are!!

Allison's children were not staying at there parents home. Fact

Allison car made it home . Fact

can you maybe link these? where did her car make it home from?? I assume the hairdressers but I am having trouble with the factual side...I can't find links because we have too many damn threads now!!

Some people have changed but i have never said that his guilty because i wasn't there and i prefer not to judge people without knowing the facts :)

Im with you on this. I have not made my mind up and I also noticed a shift after the news about women getting a lawyer. (believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see/read)

What would you do if you looked at GBC's Facebook friends and realized that you knew one of them very well and you knew another quite well? And you knew a few others by reputation? Would you look at him differently? Would you delete all of your posts from here?

Ok.I believe GBC committed a crime. Manslaughter ? Murder?
I believe he has called people after the fact and they have been innocently implicated. Hence TM
GBC would have called or used his mobile post the crime. Its what he said not what time or who he called that will bring this case to an end
Who would GBC call if he accidentally kidded Allison? His FATHER? TM??

Final point and one which the police are troubled by... The roundabout.

One of those cars went through the round about late that evening.

They need this as it will firm up timing and more than likely who.

So there you are!!

Great to see your theory. Agree with most of it but also feel that forensics will have a large part to play. Ie what is cause of death? Are there signs of a physical struggle that can be matched to someone's physical traits? Is there DNA on the body? Fibres that can be traced etc. If they can 1; put him in any way near the vicinity where she was found and within the timeframe of her death; and 2; have supporting forensic evidence and 3; have a motive he will go down. I think the QPS will want to have a watertight case given the high level legal eagles that have been engaged since day 1.

What would you do if you looked at GBC's Facebook friends and realized that you knew one of them very well and you knew another quite well? And you knew a few others by reputation? Would you look at him differently? Would you delete all of your posts from here?

no I wouldn't, one thing is they would never know who you are, but mainly you are entitled to an opinion and entitled to voice it. I actually do know one of his facebook friends, but I think it is a business contact as he is in Real estate as welol.

Also....

I have a daughter....and not to get too far off track but I ask everyone this whether you think he is guilty or not

Why for one second should the children suspect there father?

Daddy...what happened to mummy?
Daddy....where has mummy gone?
Daddy....please please don't leave us

You all know my views on this crime but I want you to all know that children are so god dam innocent...

Imagine being the detective who had to interview them....

If you have children then do what I did tonight...

Ask them how there day was?
Read an extra storey....
Tuck them in and understand how much they love and rely on you

:
Thank you to everyone who has been posting and providing their thoughts. I too have been up waaaaay too late at night reading this thread :tyou: Oh it also seems that the traffic camera link is now broken...just says this resource cannot be found?

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore

Can you please explain re "the traffic camera link is now broken". Would you be able to supply details where you saw this please?

This link has been given to us all twice before...I found it very interesting ...I agree...I think we are waiting for forensics and then all will be revealed?

I linked it once a couple of threads back, hadn't seen it otherwise. There wasn't any comment then so I wasn't sure if people had missed it in a fast-moving thread. And the firemen at the funeral reminded me of it.

Thanks for the other related link.

No I wouldn't.
I have friends that are friends with people I'd rather dig my eyes out with a rusty spoon than spend time with.
My friends know how I feel about their other friends and we just don't discuss things involving them.

I think it's a perfectly feasible theory that he wasn't a pallbearer because he wanted to stay with the children.

I know the moment that a coffin leaves has been, by far, the worst moment for me at many funerals I've been to. It makes everything very final.

In the same situation, I would want to stay with my children and support them.

In my family, the husband or father never acts as pallbearer.

Unless he's not guilty and he's not shaving until her killer is found?

Now that is a weird comment...somehow it sends the hair on the back of my neck up high....eewwww. You must be a very close friend, relly....standing up for a piece of jelly like "IT".

I also have a friend on his page...Which is very strange because I live in the Blue Mountains in NSW.....? Small World...can't wait to see her next to find out how she knows him and if she has ever met ABC??

I also know someone who knows TM and have yet to hear back from them as to what she knows....She is currently overseas and not able to access internet easily...Prob doesn't even know what is going on with her over here??

Do you mean 'you' to mean yourself?

If a rhetorical question concerning the rest of us, can only say that I know/have known many people, some of them well, I thought. But most of us don't even know ourselves, if we're honest. So if I (for example) knew people who knew someone on Facebook, it wouldn't make a great deal of difference as to how I'd regard this or any other case. History has shown us many who've stated in complete honesty and after the fact that never in a million years would they have considered a person they knew well to be capable of some horrendous acts

For example there was a ghastly case a few years ago where a man drove his vehicle into a dam. Within that car were his children. Witnesses claimed that when they arrived on the scene, they discovered the father to be smoking a cigarette. When the case went to trial, the father's ex-wife refused to believe her ex-husband was capable of harming their children. If I remember correctly, I think she supported her ex-husband's claims of innocence and a retrial. Only after the second trial did she accept, apparently, that her ex-husband had killed their children. So there we have direct knowledge of the father on the part of his ex-wife (rather than second or third hand FB association) and she believed him innocent

:greetings:

I know everyone is talking about TM and I wondered whether she was the one involved or whether it was SB, one of the other ladies listed on the century 21 archived site. I know that people on here have said that SB is not the one being interviewed.

The only reason I have mentioned this person is because a few things struck me as odd, but may only be coincidental. This is my opinion only however I did notice on SB's FB page that her cover photo last night was a picture of a park at night time with a little bridge over a creek...I look today and it has now been changed to a sunset. The cover photo of the creek was updated on the 5th of April...:waitasec:

I also see now on this site:

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...ied-from-st-pauls-anglican-church-at-ipswich/

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...ied-from-st-pauls-anglican-church-at-ipswich/

it looks like SB is in the background as the coffin is being carried out...centre of the photo next to the cameraman. I don't know what to make of her expression to be honest only that it seems like her vision is transfixed on the coffin. It's probably nothing, if she was a good friend maybe she is just in shock and cannot believe what has happened...

I know it probably means nothing at all, all symbolic as such and I am probably just reading into it too much but it just struck me as odd. I have been reading through since the first thread and trying to keep up! :) The information on here has been really interesting and I hope that the things I have noticed are purely coincidence.

Thank you to everyone who has been posting and providing their thoughts. I too have been up waaaaay too late at night reading this thread :tyou: Oh it also seems that the traffic camera link is now broken...just says this resource cannot be found?

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore

My first post here guys , bare with me little. I have been reading the posts since day one and have been intrigued by the complexity of the issues here. Tarjessi when you say you know these people involved and you are leaning towards SB not being involved , and that you would believe TM to be the person more likely 'involved' I believe you are correct.

I linked it once a couple of threads back, hadn't seen it otherwise. There wasn't any comment then so I wasn't sure if people had missed it in a fast-moving thread. And the firemen at the funeral reminded me of it.

Thanks for the other related link.

Thank you for linking and quoting the tarot material, Neuromancer

I for one hadn't seen it before and found it to be very interesting, particularly at this time

I think today would have been a harrowing day for everyone involved. The questions from those little gir;s must be heartbreaking, and I think there would have been a lot of people there today that GBC wouldn't want to have seen or spoken to.

I think GBC looks distressed in the photos, regardless of the circumstances of Allisons' disappearance , he must run it through his mind constantly. Having to watch your back at every step and to have no certainty what tomorrow will bring, would be exhausting. Above all though funerals are a time for memories - he and Allison were in love once, they married and had three children, there must be beautiful memories of those occasions. Regardless of his involvement in her death, I don't think it would be possible to distant yourself from those memories on a day like today.

Also on aussiecriminals a poll on 'do you think GBC murdered ABC?' nearly 87% of voters (more than 600) said yes. Yes I was one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla