Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm personalising today a bit too much, remembering taking my son to his fathers funeral. Sorry about that.

*hugs*

May the family have the strength they need today to farewell an amazing woman taken too soon. RIP Allison, you will never be forgotten.

hmmm interesting i was just going through news reports on ninemsn. There was one put up at 9:22 today. In this one it says

Mr Baden-Clay has hired a lawyer to advise him on his dealings with police and the media but police have not said he is a suspect, nor have they revealed how Mrs Baden-Clay died. This will be my last post about the case today because i want a day to think of just Allison considering the funeral is on :(

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8465764

Good on ya angel1. Lets celebrate her life today, get out of the house and do something nice for yourself :)

To Allisons family and friends hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength. May you take comfort in knowing an angel is watching over you. Allison fly high and fly free precious angel you are safe where you are now. To your beautiful children mummy will watch over the three of you and will remain in your hearts forever <3 :(

Kiwijayne, many of us walk our dogs around that area and yes that is strange that a "local" would ask about a shop. May have been an undercover cop?

Anyway, what type of dog was it, I pretty much know everyone that walks a dog around the area. I will tell you if they are local and if I know them etc.

It was a man in say his late 40's with dark hair and he was walking a King Charles Spaniel(I'm sure that was the breed). The dog looked less than co-operative in going for a walk and he was dragging it along somewhat. I tend to notice people with small dogs as I love small dogs.

Why are we looking at this...I think I may have missed something as well?:waitasec:

I don't get it either and its gone through the roundabout? headed toward Indooroopilly and not Mt Crosby

RIP Allison.
Let's hope that your funeral is peaceful and a beautiful celebration of your life.
I hope all who attend respect Allison's family and their chance to say goodbye to their daughter.

I think I'm personalising today a bit too much, remembering taking my son to his fathers funeral. Sorry about that.

*hugs*

I wish I were there to hug you, AllyG

I am sitting here alone, tears rolling down my face; but knowing you guys are out there, probably feeling many of the things I am feeling now - I don't feel alone... I am comforted by the fact we all care... you are all around me on this sad day.:grouphug:

This is sad already :( i don't know if i will be able to watch the whole thing :( Also is the video just repeating the same thing for anyone else??

This is sad already :( i don't know if i will be able to watch the whole thing :( Also is the video just repeating the same thing for anyone else??

Yes, I assumed that this would just be until the actual funeral commences? Not sure though...

I wish I were there to hug you, AllyG

I am sitting here alone, tears rolling down my face; but knowing you guys are out there, probably feeling many of the things I am feeling now - I don't feel alone... I am comforted by the fact we all care... you are all around me on this sad day.:grouphug:
Back at you sweetheart. It's just so tragically sad. Her story should have gone on for so much longer.

I'm really glad I have you guys to share this with too. It's nice to not have to feel this way on my own.

Time is ticking by. If the police have enough evidence to arrest GBC I have no doubt they would do so before the funeral. Having him at the funeral will be a complete farce.
Imagine the mourners feeling obliged to express sympathy to him, or even worse listen to him eulogise Alison.
I wonder if he will actually come even if he is not arrested, what excuse could he use. I'm sure he realises today is actually going to be the worst day of his pathetic life.

The children don't need him for support, I'm sure they have been prepared for what is likely to happen to their father.

I have been thinking about this...and imagine if you were him..GBC..imagine if you did do it....now imagine having to go to the funeral and go thru all that, hiding in the church with all the family trying to be the way everyone expects you to be when your insides are dying from the burning secret that exists within....

I DONT THINK MANY PUNISHMENTS COULD BE SO AGONISING....

(I would expect there will be many police there just watching his every move)

This is his test....this will be worse than the upcoming trial itself.

I think if he has murdered his wife...I somehow expect today he will be pushed into wanting to give himself up....

:please:

Back at you sweetheart. It's just so tragically sad. Her story should have gone on for so much longer.

I'm really glad I have you guys to share this with too. It's nice to not have to feel this way on my own.

STUCK IN USA....CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A LINK SO I CAN WATCH TOO PLS?:please:

I think if he has murdered his wife...I somehow expect today he will be pushed into wanting to give himself up....

:please:

Somehow I doubt that. He strikes me as the type to have a Bart Simpson philosophy: "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth