Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If in fact DV was something that happened in their relationsip then usually it is Monkey see, Monkey do?

I wonder if NBC was hands on aswell with his wife?

I have been asking myself the same question coolcat...

I just feel sick and dont want to think about the whole thing anymore....

What has happened? Just got back from dinner and only starting on p43. Just in time haven't closed down thread yet!

I agree it's odd that we arnt moving. Plus it's very quiet on the home front. What's new? I do wonder what relevance the roundabout has now with the 2 car procession. Any thoughts?:seeya:

I made contact with friends back home yesterday arvo.....

asked a question re them....dont really wanna say much more...sorri....

I havnt had much sleep over it....

been laying awake wondering if I should say something on here or not..

You mean you asked a question re : your friend or re: BCs?

I do think this case has made people on edge about people in their lives that one may suspect may be in a n abusive relationship......Situations like this sure does open ones eyes.

I would have to agree, if is true they where in separate rooms I doubt she would react strongly to this at all. The fact they are in separate rooms suggests they are only together for the kids.

Another thing that had made me suspicious of them being seperated or in seperate beds is that he said he last seen her at 10pm watching the footy show.....How did he not know she was in bed beside him? Police said they were asking for assistance of anyone who seen her between 11pm to 4am?

But GBC said she went for walk in morning ..... Didn't he?

^^^BC's have a Silver Captiva not a silver CR-V^^^

People have been asking about the crashed car's number plates being obscured. Here is the unobscured photo but I still can't make it out.....254? 754?
606748-baden-clay-crashed-car.jpg

Looks blueish to me!!!!

As we are all aware, GBC has lawyered up and has a well respected criminal lawyer working for him, Darren Mahony, who has subsequently briefed leading criminal barrister, Peter Davis, SC, to apparently assist in dealing with the police and media and their enquiries surrounding the disappearance and death of his late wife ABC.

If you are interested in the perspective of a Barrister and their ethics, here is a link to a paper Peter Davis SC authored titled ETHICS IN CRIMINAL TRIALS. https://portal.barweb.com.au/Upload/FCK/Ethics%20in%20Criminal%20Trials%2023%2002%2012.pdf

It is an interesting read and demonstrates the consideration of the case that any police counsel assisting this investigation will have reference to in terms of any legal defence should charges be made against the perpetrator(s). Enjoy!

:seeya:

Goodnight every one... I am having loads of trouble with site tonight...It is frustrating me???

I hope we have more info in the morning!

Great to see u r still sleuthering away all for ABC she would be wrapped!! looked back on pages saw you got a taste of QLD today, hot weather blowflies & all the rest still no real news, yeah yeah we r still watching traffic wonder if this one is going to get away ... come on ainsworth come on!!

keep up the wonderful work i still don't think u realize how much u help others that r trying to somehow deal with this - LEGENDS....:please:

When towing a car, does someone have to be in the rear car steering the vehicle?

Yes. Be kind of difficult without someone steering!! There's no suggestion that the car was being towed, the allegation was 'closely following'. makes sense if your vehicle is festooned with company advertising...

If in fact DV was something that happened in their relationsip then usually it is Monkey see, Monkey do?

I wonder if NBC was hands on aswell with his wife?

I am really keen for something to happen soon because I don't think I can handle anymore newbies unravelling all our theories or having to explain facts or evidence or lead people to links that have been posted millions of times before.....I wish they would read right from the start and then start posting comments fully informed because it just feels like we are back peddalling all of the time....Which ultimately makes the thread longer for the people that have been here from the start and have to read throug all of the same stuf we have already nutted out?....

I will get off my soap box now and m:banghead:eek:ve on!

Yes - I was thinking of having a go at summarising the things we have been over and decided were 'improbable' including the trailer debacle! But man, 8 Threads, and I have to work... we will most likely be back around to trailer in Thread 9!

I agree it's odd that we arnt moving. Plus it's very quiet on the home front. What's new? I do wonder what relevance the roundabout has now with the 2 car procession. Any thoughts?:seeya:

Ditto! It always seemed silly to meet at the roundabout on the bus -stop?
But something has happened there?

As we are all aware, GBC has lawyered up and has a well respected criminal lawyer working for him, Darren Mahony, who has subsequently briefed leading criminal barrister, Peter Davis, SC, to apparently assist in dealing with the police and media and their enquiries surrounding the disappearance and death of his late wife ABC.

If you are interested in the perspective of a Barrister and their ethics, here is a link to a paper Peter Davis SC authored titled ETHICS IN CRIMINAL TRIALS. https://portal.barweb.com.au/Upload/FCK/Ethics%20in%20Criminal%20Trials%2023%2002%2012.pdf

It is an interesting read and demonstrates the consideration of the case that any police counsel assisting this investigation will have reference to in terms of any legal defence should charges be made against the perpetrator(s). Enjoy!

A good paper that emphasizes the point that a legal practitioners first duty is to the court, not the client. Misconduct by Barristers is viewed as a serious matter and I would be very surprised if GBC's legal team were involved in any unethical behavior. IMO

Re the blue 4WD.

There has been some discussion about the colour of the Honda that GBC crashed. I am happy to accept that the car may appear to be a deep navy blue in the photos that I have seen, but that it may not actually be a "blue" car.

I also agree that the police would not have specified that it was a "blue" car if there was any question about the colour of the car. Therefore, I think it is pretty clear that it is not the Captiva and, if the Honda is Charcoal or some other version of grey, they are not referring to that car either.

This leaves the question open as to who is the owner of a blue 4WD that has a connection to this case?

Great to see u r still sleuthering away all for ABC she would be wrapped!! looked back on pages saw you got a taste of QLD today, hot weather blowflies & all the rest still no real news, yeah yeah we r still watching traffic wonder if this one is going to get away ... come on ainsworth come on!!

keep up the wonderful work i still don't think u realize how much u help others that r trying to somehow deal with this - LEGENDS....:please:
I truly adore you :)

Gosh when you look at the car from that angle you have really got to wonder how someone could smack straight into that concrete by accident. Haha! From someone who is very familiar with that road.... I just, cannot fathom how that could be accidental. I have even taken into account being very tired and stressed under the circumstances, but I have serious doubts about this.

I agree Cccclllaareb, I drive along that road every day, even if there was a lapse of concentration it would be hard to hit the way he did. You actually have to steer that way.

:floorlaugh:

I think I'll now add....seatbelts (if wasn't for that he'd be dead)...& I'll throw in petrol ....as I said earlier the dumb clucker probably ran out of petrol & had to be towed out...by the blue car.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member