Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes very true ActusReus it did too, that was basically the only clue the police had and it was certainly an unusual case and without that they might have gotten away with it. Because those pair didn't even know who they had killed he was using a different name.

I studied the Rockefeller case for a Uni assignment. The judges comments in sentencing were interesting. He gave them a long sentence due to the fact they tried to cover up the death. Judge accepted that death occurred during a fight that the deceased had contributed to. If they had come clean straight away then the sentence would have been comparatively shorter.

No, he's not using it. He's (IMO) turned it off and it has somehow still "pinged" to the big cloud in the sky giving away his location - I think???

Ahhh yep that makes sense they can still PING phones when they are turned off so I'm sure they would be able to do the same to Sat Navs

As for someone's appearance at the Brookfield show... *raises brows*.... :sick::sick::sick:

As for his appearance at the show, you would not have picked him in the crowd. He blended in so well - even I had to get up close to double check - it was the mole on his cheek that gave him away!!!

Looked just like any other family there, enjoying themselves . . .

Must be time for a new thread soon?? This is the longest one to date!! Mods? :)

Too much Brookfield Show gossip!!! ;-)

And he looked skinnier too.
Now, what causes you to lose weight??
a) radical new diet?
b) tapeworm?
c) tummy bug?
d) stomach churning guilt?

And I have dealt with GBC as an agent (when he was at Kenmore). He certainly came across as odd to me. He also seemed to kept all this info on his computer.
Had a friend say the same thing - she sold a house 3 years ago and when she next saw him recently, he had name of ex, name of dog, etc. Seems he was all about the data rather than all about the relationships. IMO.

Can't be sure, but high end Toyota inclusions should be at least as good as Garmin - http://www.dixonarchive.com/prado/gps_systems_garmin265.htm - which says "We love the historical route mapping feature. It is great to be able to see where you've been before and very helpful when off road".

You're a legend Keyboredom!

Years ago a friend's brother went off into the bush and committed suicide. He had turned his mobile off but if memory serves me correctly, the police were able to get a fix on his last location and track him down.

Technology is both a curse and a blessing at times.

It just seems weird though - after seeing him tonight, holding the girls hands, it all seemed like "happy families", very relaxed and enjoying the night.

He is a sociopath. No conscience no guilt.

Your experience with him and the keeping notes about customers is classic sociopath. He had no idea he was creeping you out it's all about him and how great and thoughtful he is to have researched you.:silenced::hills:

There is no death penalty in Australia and unfortunately, there are actually worse crimes than this that are unable to be made public. I know this because of the service area in which my partner and I work.

The murder of Walgett nurse, Sandra Hoare, by the Fernando brothers is an example of a despicable crime where only the bare minimum of details were released.
http://www.nswnurses.asn.au/news/2127.html

Unfortunately due to public sensitivities it may well be that only certain aspects of this ABC murder are released to the public, especially in light of musings that the crime is far worse than envisioned.

As for someone's appearance at the Brookfield show... *raises brows*.... :sick::sick::sick:

Yes maevelorg some things are just too awful to report so you are only assured of hearing all the full details if you are in the court yourself. My best friend was an experienced supreme court reporter (stenographer) for the Sian Kingi trail and she was deeply traumatised and haunted by what Sian went through and she quit not long after and pursued another career.

Had a friend say the same thing - she sold a house 3 years ago and when she next saw him recently, he had name of ex, name of dog, etc. Seems he was all about the data rather than all about the relationships. IMO.

Totally!! That was the feeling I got too. It just seemed so forced though - not genuine? I made you think twice before you said anything because you knew it was going to be noted down!

He is a sociopath. No conscience no guilt.

Your experience with him and the keeping notes about customers is classic sociopath. He had no idea he was creeping you out it's all about him and how great and thoughtful he is to have researched you.:silenced::hills:

You are right on the money - I did get the impression he thought I should be impressed by it.

Yep he at the show that's one class act the qps will need as much evidence as possible he very very clever mmmmmm

What is he doing - riding the carousel? If he is guilty - this truly makes me seethe, as does the thought of him waltzing round Kenmore Village the other day.

What is he doing - riding the carousel? If he is guilty - this truly makes me seethe, as does the thought of him waltzing round Kenmore Village the other day.

I think he's just going about things as usual. Apparently (heard from a friend) he even went into one of the girls classrooms and was a parent helper last week.

I think he's just going about things as usual. Apparently (heard from a friend) he even went into one of the girls classrooms and was a parent helper last week.

So, what's the general consensus around the area about his involvement in her murder? Do most believe he was involved or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288