Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by Kimster, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pullenvale4069

Pullenvale4069 New Member

Nope, more pre-occupied? Like anyone would be dealing with three kids who want to go off/do their own thing/leave/get his attention.

2. Pullenvale4069

I totally agree but he didn't have to look at a computer screen. ;-)

3. Thinking

Thinking New Member

Thanks Strangeworld. Does anyone have a link to the Ch7 footage tonight?

4. mimi2456

mimi2456 New Member

You HAVE to be kidding? Whether guilty or innocent, weight loss would be A given. Let's not get into these auto-fulfilling projections of guilt.

5. Ixnaye

Ixnaye New Member

6. Pullenvale4069

Just making a joke - sorry mimi! Didn't mean for anyone to take offence.

Guessing humour and tone are a little hard to project online. Will use a different font to highlight my humour next time - I'll try Comic Sans.

Apologies again.

7. Maxymoo

Maxymoo New Member

Don't be mean to the new kids or no one will want to play with us any more. I think your posts are informative intelligent and thought provoking Pullenvale4069:what::moo:

8. Strangeworld

Strangeworld Well-Known Member

Here it is:
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/queensland/

Go down to 'Brookfield shows support' - the footage of GBC driving into workplace is around 56 secs.

9. Ixnaye

Ixnaye New Member

Yes thank you Pullenvale4069 without you we would have no new info! So please do keep up the posts they are appreciated.

10. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

If he's out at that show I'd say exactly what you've said...lawyers are coaching him. At the same time...he's always the showman...the big-headed great grandson of blah blahty blah...

What I'm not getting with this gag order is why such total silence. Daniel Morcombe case has been mentioned here tonight...when the search was on for his remains, media were right in amongst it with almost daily reports of what had been found.

A couple of days before Allison's body was found there was reported to be personal items found...GBC was hauled in to check them out. Then nothing more on any of that at all....WHY???

IS this all because of who he is??...his supposed high profile in the community??? IS this a part of the reason why the search went into full on mode straight after Allison was reported missing??

11. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Grammar vs Downlands right next to me tomorrow. I think I have a good chance of a sighting

12. mimi2456

mimi2456 New Member

Just to keep things on the straight and narrow.. All companies which specialize in sales have databases which would commonly have information regarding clients. I do admit however, that the company for which I worked once had a database containing fields for names of spouses, children, birthdays etc was eradicated 6 or so years ago due to some changes in legal tracking of client info. But, if you are considered a good salesperson then you WOULD still log this kind of information and if NOT UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, if someone remembered these details about you, you may not think twice and at best think you must have been quite memorable?

13. linette

linette New Member

Seriously?? He's really there? What a hide... infact he should be hiding somewhere infested with rats!!! JMO ofcourse. GRRR!!! That makes me sooooo damn angry.

14. CaseClosed

CaseClosed Registered User

Don't forget he has 3 young girls who have probably been nagging him to go to the show. IMO he is doing it for the girls.

15. Ixnaye

Ixnaye New Member

Saturday's Courier-Mail is online, no story at all about ABC, coverage seems to be grinding to a halt in the media :(

16. whatif?

whatif? Member

Barrosa, did you recognise the woman he was hugging, as being someone talked about on here?

17. Maxymoo

Maxymoo New Member

I think I would thinktwice thanks and obviously Pullenvale4069 felt uncomfortable in his presence long before all this stuff happened. I agree that a good sales person knows their stuff but Pullenvale 4069 said they felt it was forced and unnatural and I don't know about you but if a sales person makes me feel uncomfortable I'm buying elsewhere.:gthanks:

18. maverik1

maverik1 New Member

And the grapevine has been hot the last two days.... Mmmmm I have to agree that this is very strange... at the very least they would have posted that GBC was at the show with the girls????

Anyone out here who could have an explanation for this??

19. Profplum

Profplum reconnoiterer

20. Ixnaye

Ixnaye New Member

We can only hope that it is the calm before the storm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.