Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a smilie for that? Slimy fish I mean? No only kidding.

A suicude note (frim him) somehow fits if I think at how GBC (- did I get that right?) was when they put Allison's casket in the hearse. Something about that scene never felt right for me. He was clasping his kids, who did not seem to want to be clasped , and the look on his face was one of 'oh my god I cannot deal with this but not real support for his kids which is what came from the Dickies

Hmmmmm. My observations of the funeral was that he may have been using those girls as a foil so noone would challenge him at that time.

There was some reference in an earlier thread about GBC being admitted to hospital for 2 days post car accident with some veiled remark about mental health.

Maybe.... just maybe... someone did come across a note from him just prior to that motor vehicle accident and became alerted once the accident had actually occurred ... which resulted in the cops taking out an 'eeo' (emergency examination order) or a friend/family member taking out a 'jeo' (justice examination order) under the Qld MH Act requiring the person being taken to a mh facility to be examined and assessed as to the risk of harm to themselves (or to others).

Curiouser and curiouser.

I saw an interview with Anita Cobbys father. He said he was standing looking out the front window of his house waiting for Anita because she was late. He said he looked up at the sky and saw these really menacing clouds form an image of the most evil face he had ever seen. He said at that moment he knew something was wrong. Her parents actually called the police that night. She was a very caring and responsible young woman and her parents assured police if she had made other arrangements or was running unusually late, she would call them immediately. What a feeling that would be, your gut would just sink.

The brutality and depravity of Anita Cobby's murder shocked Australia to the core. Those men would have been killed if the public could have gotten to them, the community anger was palpable. Her killers were heavily protected to ensure they got to trial. Pity no one was able to protect Anita from those savages.

Now we talk about murders in online forums, times have changed.

I opened the Anita Cobby link and couldn't read past the first page; Please tell me, are the savages that did this in prison?

They have 'never to be released' written on their files. And if the public would have got to them they would have been torn to shreds.

What I think that poster meant (sorry I forgot who posted it). Was that the community was his forum...........Meaning, that the community was his stage.

Oh ok, what a dumb head I am.......should probably open another bottle of that cider right about now......probs need it :banghead:

Feeling very disheartned nothing is happening. Is there the remotest possibility that he's innocent? Is there ANYONE out there who has some inside info and can leak something???

Hey Blondie aka Marilyn, :takeabow:
Try to 'hang in there' like the rest of us ~ as difficult as that may be & most definitely IS!
Simply TRUST, deep within (a little or a lot of prayer won't do any harm either), that EVERYTHING is in THEE most perfect hands, & that NOBODY ~ i.e. NO perpetrator and/or accomplice, shall be let off 'SCOTT-free'. :lol:

The longer Allison's case takes, the BETTER, because it only means the absolute determination by those processing everything, that absolutely NO STONE be left unturned, so that when 'they' present 'their' verdict, NOBODY shall have a hope BESIDES hell! << If one even exists :rolleyes: ~ but I do believe in a 'placement' which isn't at all pleasant. << Just not with flames , but rather, darkest & coldest. << That which one can ALSO easily experience during their Earthly existence ... in places like :jail:
:seeya:

What, so in the 5-6 years of marriage BEFORE they had the first daughter she was still under the spell of his so called facade!?? Pffft. Yet whilst still under it she had another two kids with him??

ever heard of the a baby will solve all our problems? Well here you go!!!

And I am sorry but if she was proud and did not like to show failure then she is hardly going to admit she had a shizzler for a hubby!

Sorry Oreily - I don't mean to pick on your ideas!

I've learnt a lot from discussing cases. I learned from the Morcombe case that times have changed and you can no longer let a child set out on their own. It's just too dangerous. Screw the "You can't wrap them up in cotton wool" attitude some people have. A 13 year old is too immature to know what an unsafe situation is. You don't have to wrap them up in cotton wool. Just do not place your child in an unsafe situation.

I was at a self defense course a couple of years ago and one woman said to the instructor, "I want to know how to defend myself if I'm attacked in a dark alley."
The instructor replied "First step is not to put yourself in such a vulnerable position as walking down a dark alley".

Sad but true, these days we have to play a part in protecting our own safety.

I don't but the suicide note either Mani, I was asking what people thought because a previous post a few pages back referred to a 'possible' suicide note :)
This is why I was reluctant to say anything about a suicide note as nothing has been mentioned previously.... I was just repeating the beat of the jungle drums!

But given the source it is food for thought....this may be why the police reacted so quickly...who actually wrote it is another question altogether....

Hi there fellow Sleuthers! You guys are a really wonderful bunch. It has been really amusing and heartwarming to see how the dynamics of this group has changed since thread 1. It is almost like a friendship growing....initially testing the waters and rather formal, to good buddies in thread 9! This includes the mods..especiallly Kimster!

I have this thread open on my laptop and keep checking for updates...my posts are not too many...one of the reasons being that I used to live in the area, have had interactions with all the parties concerned and others who are closely connected to these parties. If I talk too much my identitiy would be divulged!!!

The sounds of the jungle drums are deafening today....a lot with what was posted last night and some other new apparent discoveries by QPS.....Not sure if I should be posting them as I really dont know if they are fact and dont want to get everyone going on a wild goose chase...

Will end by saying you guys are a really great bunch....l personally love the blend of seriousness and humour and wish we could have met under different circumstances...

And Hawkins...Where are you?? You are the best! I feel like I am sitting in on a law lecture when I read your posts!

Thank you for your post, this is appreciated by myself and all here who care, grieve for and miss a wonderful woman, mother, sister, daughter.

When it is time and things have been placed and ready, Allisons 'drums' will start talking more.

Please do when you are ready, contact QPS if you can help more.

I've learnt a lot from discussing cases. I learned from the Morcombe case that times have changed and you can no longer let a child set out on their own. It's just too dangerous. Screw the "You can't wrap them up in cotton wool" attitude some people have. A 13 year old is too immature to know what an unsafe situation is. You don't have to wrap them up in cotton wool. Just do not place your child in an unsafe situation.

I was at a self defense course a couple of years ago and one woman said to the instructor, "I want to know how to defend myself if I'm attacked in a dark alley."
The instructor replied "First step is not to put yourself in such a vulnerable position as walking down a dark alley".

Sad but true, these days we have to play a part in protecting our own safety.

Totally agree with what your instructor said. My 13 y.o. daughter's high school is just 1.2 km away and she could walk, but I make her take the bus to be on the safe side. If she wants to walk home, she needs to do it with another friend from school, otherwise she must catch the bus.

Hey all, a newbie here but have been reading from the start.

Just got back from the Brookfield Show and GBC was there with all three girls. He was watching the rodeo with the girls and a couple of friends. He left around 8.30 with only two of the girls carrying soft toys they had won/bought. The girls seemed very excited and uber cute carrying the toys!

They have 'never to be released' written on their files. And if the public would have got to them they would have been torn to shreds.

I will offend people by saying this for sure... death penalty. They do not deserve to live.

Daniel Morcombe never stood a chance with 2 grown men. All the stranger danger, putting his hand up shouting "No, stop it, I'm not going!" Sadly wouldn't have saved him. The only thing that would have saved him was not standing alone out on a major highway waiting for a bus at 13 years old.

John Travers was sentenced to life plus 53years.....at the time NSW had truth in sentencing....which means you serve every day you are sentenced....no remissions. QLD does not have truth in sentencing. Anitas father was on the lifers board for a long time. Must be 3 years since he passed away at least.

Just a question about the autopsy report. When it has been finalised, will GBC along with the Dickies get a copy? Anyone know?

Just got back from the Brookfield Show and GBC was there with all three girls. He was watching the rodeo with the girls and a couple of friends. He left around 8.30 with only two of the girls carrying soft toys they had won/bought. The girls seemed very excited and uber cute carrying the toys!

Friends of mine (good friends) told me that they were at a dinner three weeks before ABC died. ABC and GBC were seated at their table. They said they were the loveliest couple, seemed very happy together and very friendly. ABC was a little quieter than GBC, but both lovely. They do not believe he had anything to do with his death as well. I am in the "I don't know who dunnit category", so "I wish someone would bloody tell me".:banghead:

Might be the last show he goes to for a loooooooooooooog time.:what:

Not sure of the rules of the site - but heard from a good friend (her husband works in emergency services) that they were looking around the Kholo area even before they found ABC. Apparently they used the sat nav in GBC's car to track its movements. Not sure if this is true? So does anyone know if sat nav/navman/garmin gives off a signal even when it's switched off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong