GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't know if he was linked to any clubs, but I am holding onto the idea as a possibility. And yes many people ride Harley's, of course, but they are also the bike of choice for club participants, and he may have had connections also, without being an actual member wearing a patch.

He may not have been a member, but while out with his Harley he might have run into some bikies and had an altercation with them, we just don't know.

Who knows, he could be (or used to be) part of a bikie gang, but wouldn't police have found this out by now, and we would see it in a large font on the cover of our newspapers?

And yes the daughter seems to have had an active social life, but she was extremely young..I just can't imagine a young girl like that attracting such anger from such obviously dangerous people.

This all depends on who, or what kinds of people were invited to this party. There are local gangs in the Barossa, most of which consist of teenage males.

^ I thought the gathering was very small, would like to know how large this party was. Now local gangs in the Barossa, well yes...used to hang out in the Barossa a lot, and some of the guys that did hang in groups could be dangerous, mostly to themselves by memory, but there were a few 'wannabe thugs' who can be as dangerous as the real thing given the circumstances. Awaiting more info on this one.

^ I thought the gathering was very small, would like to know how large this party was. Now local gangs in the Barossa, well yes...used to hang out in the Barossa a lot, and some of the guys that did hang in groups could be dangerous, mostly to themselves by memory, but there were a few 'wannabe thugs' who can be as dangerous as the real thing given the circumstances. Awaiting more info on this one.

The local gangs in the Barossa are mainly responsible for random bashings, and crashing parties. Whether they got wind of Chantelle's party or not is something I'm unsure of.

There are many 'wannabe-thugs' in the Barossa as well who don't associate with any gangs, but they are just as (if not more) dangerous than the actual gang members. A couple of months ago, a local boy went to Adelaide and committed an armed robbery on a pedestrian waiting at a bus stop. He wasn't in a gang, and I haven't heard of a local gang going and doing something like that.

The worst I've heard a local gang do was on October 16, they attacked some Kapunda residents with baseball bats and weight bars.

This crime is vastly different to reports of gang member's use of baseball bats and weight bars.

This is a triple murder of ferocious intensity. The term psychopath comes to mind immediately.
Remember, police say there was one assailant in the house.

If it is true Chantelle was stabbed 30-50 times………….well, what can one say.

There is a lot more to come out regarding this crime and the motive.

This crime is vastly different to reports of gang member's use of baseball bats and weight bars.

This is a triple murder of ferocious intensity. The term psychopath comes to mind immediately.
Remember, police say there was one assailant in the house.

If it is true Chantelle was stabbed 30-50 times………….well, what can one say.

There is a lot more to come out regarding this crime and the motive.

A psychology professor at (I believe, University of Adelaide or something... I can't remember where, but it was in The Advertiser...) made a comment that when a victim is stabbed 30-50 times like Chantelle was, it could mean the person was on drugs at the time, or that the person was suffering some kind of mental illness.

Major Crime head Detective Superintendent Grant Moyle said now was the time for anyone with knowledge of the crime to come forward.

"I'd like to say that if anyone is out there that knows the offender in this case or has any further information in regards to who may be involved, may have assisted the offender, either before during or after this offence, now is the time to come forward," he said.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ramp-up-security/story-e6frea83-1225953465631

Sounds to me like they're dropping a hint to the perpetrator that they've received a good tip. I hope this is true and not 'profiler tactics' or if it is, that it works.

Whoever committed this horrific crime needs to be removed from society pronto.

As far as this vehicle showing up an hour before the murders and one person getting out of that vehicle.. who saw this? I guess a neighbor? Not the neighbor that ignored the screams I hope.

As far as this vehicle showing up an hour before the murders and one person getting out of that vehicle.. who saw this? I guess a neighbor? Not the neighbor that ignored the screams I hope.

The neighbour who heard screams is the same one who claimed he saw a vehicle with 4 males outside his house that night.

If he was also the one who told police about the utility with two men inside it, then surely they would have arrested him by now for being so suspicious?

^ and taken a blood sample for DNA one would assume....

Telling point Benny08.

If one person got out the vehicle what were they doing for a whole hour before the crime happened.
Why was someone watching all this and yet doing nothing.
And the screams would have been extreme.

I note the idea of drugs being involved and/or mental illness.

One would have to be insane to be capaple of this crime one would think but I hate insanity being used as an excuse.

^ and taken a blood sample for DNA one would assume....

The media is simply saying "People have volunteered for DNA samples, but police are considering widening their search to the whole of Kapunda."

I sure hope their whole street has at least been DNA tested.

If one person got out the vehicle what were they doing for a whole hour before the crime happened.

The person could have been observing the family, planning a route to take through the house, or simply waiting for them to go to sleep.

There is also the possibility that it was simply a neighbour being dropped home, but surely they would have come forward by now if that was what happened.

Quick question, does it say anywhere that the person got back into the utility, or were they dropped off?

That is welcome news.
Good grief, only 18 years old.
I have no other words at this time except why.

Didn't she break up with the BF? Remember a post on her FB about not getting a goodnight message from D****? Anyone else remember that one?

Didn't she break up with the BF? Remember a post on her FB about not getting a goodnight message from D****? Anyone else remember that one?

She was still with the Boyfriend at the time, they both exchanged "I love you" and "Goodnight" messages on the night of her murder.

I think it was someone else. We will find out at 8:30pm though! (an hour from now)

^ oh hurry up press conference! Unfortunately with Australian privacy laws there may be little info on this case pre-trial, but I hope we hear the basics. Well done S.A. police on this one.

Sadly we will learn very little because 'it is before the courts.'

If he guilty it had better be a very long sentence.
There is plenty of law in this country but very often justice doesn't deliver what the community wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea