Found Alive Australia - Anthony ‘AJ’ Elfalak, 3, Putty (Hunter Region), NSW, 3 Sep 2021

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by drsleuth, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

Definitely pondering the chances of him having been abducted and then dropped back when the abductor realised a) the cops were onto it as a potential homicide immediately with descriptions of a vehicle etc and that b) the child being non-verbal autistic would not be able to describe him to investigators, so no need to harm him to keep him quiet*

Otherwise it's really interesting how close he was found to the house?! It does seem to happen a lot that people go missing and are eventually found (deceased or alive) where they'd already searched well, and quite close to the last known location.

*(non-verbal at 3 doesn't inevitably mean non-verbal ever, even with more severe levels of autism, but that's beside the point)

2. wrestlingpigs

wrestlingpigs Well-Known Member

Sounds like it’s not all over yet….

7NEWS can reveal Strike Force Raptor - a police operation targeting OMCGs and any associated criminal enterprises - was among the groups assisting with the missing persons investigation.

Superintendent Tracy Chapman on Monday afternoon said inquiries would continue “to try to understand what has occurred over the past three days”.

Investigators switch focus after toddler ‘AJ’ found alive in NSW bushland

Andieinsyd, Occula, OwlHeart and 16 others like this.
  3. Nifty

Nifty Active Member

Hi Everyone. I have been very interested in this story, so happy the little boy has been found alive. There is more to come with this story. I have been very interested in this abandoned hut found from the families' property. Inside the Police found a mess with rubbish, kids toys, drugs and a doll hanging with rope around its neck. Police have seized a vehicle from this place and inquiries are continuing. The Police did take items in the search of the place and have now said its a crime scene. I mentioned to a friend that wouldn't be amazing If somehow this might be linked to missing William Tyrell as both cases with A J Elfalak are similar, including age and not too far from where Willian disappeared Kendell, tonight I hear the Police have a new person of interest in William and Police could be confident now in solving. I just hope this is a big break through Mysterious cars three-year-olds bushland search similarities missing toddlers AJ William Tyrrell | Daily Mail Online

4. Nifty

Nifty Active Member

5. TootsieFootsie

TootsieFootsie Well-Known Member

Putty and Kendall are quite a long distance apart, 337km.

6. Nifty

Nifty Active Member

True, but the person might have lived at Kendall. Will see what the Police find. Interesting that the Police have a strong lead now in William, just after the search for AJ

Andieinsyd, bearbear, Chloexx and 3 others like this.
  7. TootsieFootsie

TootsieFootsie Well-Known Member

What person ?

8. Acorunadepor

Acorunadepor ''There is fire where you are going."

Excellent news! I among others mentioned earlier that he had to be on the property for sure. Thank god he is found alive though.

But the missing footage is so strange. Coinciding with the confusing story in itself.

I dont for second belief a stranger took him and later placed him back. Too much risk involved espically with all roads blocked and a big search going on.

9. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Amazing news! You are one of the lucky ones AJ ❤️

Grow up safe

10. mosae

mosae Former Member

Stefanovic on sky news just stated police are still investigating AJs disappearance implying he may have been abducted and held for 3 days and released. See Willians thread for info Stefanovic said about William's case.

I dont do Facebook or Twitter so can anyone find what Stefanovic just stated...around 7 15am est?

It was all about AJ with William at end of piece.

He also said investigators are now relooking at prior suspect the police cleared re William and played part of his recent doc.

Hope this is ok to put this out here without links as I think it really important. I know people on here are brilliant at finding info on FB and Twitter.

Everything crossed today!

Edited typos.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  11. mosae

mosae Former Member

AJ spend the night in hospital with his mum for observation.

12. mosae

mosae Former Member

I have just heard news on Sky police are still investigating that scenario. Be interesting if they find AJ had consumed food in recent days.

13. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

"Once he woke up he got stuck into 3 pieces of pizza and a banana"

He is back home now, and tucking in to chicken noodles. :)

Source: Ch7 morning TV news

Alcina, stormbird, elliefant and 11 others like this.
  14. Thebottomline

Thebottomline Well-Known Member

Something is off about this whole thing ……..

15. mosae

mosae Former Member

Agree wholeheartedly...

16. OwlHeart

OwlHeart Well-Known Member

"Only turned her head for a moment."
    ?

17. OwlHeart

When did the chain fall off? After all quad bikes had returned to the property?

Andieinsyd and alj65 like this.
  18. MsMiniSleuth

MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member

• Police investigate whether three-year-old was abducted and then released
    • Some senior detectives are sceptical how young AJ could have survived ordeal
    • He was missing in rugged bushland for three days in near freezing conditions
    • A family friend has also claimed CCTV footage on the property 'went missing'
    • Parents had previously insisted he wouldn't 'wander off' and had been taken
    • He was found 500m from home despite rescuers scouring the area for 72 hours

When three-year-old AJ was miraculously discovered by a rescue helicopter deep in the bush 72 hours after he went missing from his family home, Australia breathed a sigh of relief.

But the saga may only just be beginning, with police still examining the curious disappearance - including the possibility he was kidnapped and later released.

He had disappeared from his family's property on Friday lunchtime, leading to a desperate search with his parents convinced he was abducted.

Now the police investigation is continuing, with some senior detectives in the NSW Police Force say 'there are of lot of things that don't add up' including claims of missing CCTV footage from the family property.

Raising suspicion for seasoned investigators is how the toddler, who has autism and is non-verbal, could have survived without anything to eat for 72 hours in temperatures that dropped to 2C - emerging with just a few scratches from three nights alone in the harsh terrain.

Police are also baffled that the child turned up in the creek just 500 meters away from the family's home, evading highly-trained sniffer dogs since Friday as well as a helicopter fitted with infrared technology and hundreds of searchers scouring the nearby bush.

A white ute was also reported to have driven away from the property around the time AJ disappeared, with a similar vehicle seized by police on Sunday, as well as CCTV from a service station 40km away.

Police probe whether missing NSW toddler AJ, 3, was kidnapped before being found in the bush | Daily Mail Online

19. OwlHeart

I'm unable to watch the video but as I mentioned in a previous post, I see someone for a second and I have determined their character.

Andieinsyd, alj65 and bearbear like this.
  20. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

In one report the dad called it their getaway.

His father Anthony Elfalak said the rural property has been a 'sanctuary' for their family for eight years, but they didn't consider moving there permanently until recently, when they were desperate to escape the spiralling Covid outbreak in Sydney.

<modsnip: Sleuthing parents and associates>

Police probe whether missing NSW toddler AJ, 3, was kidnapped before being found in the bush | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2021
    Alcina, deugirtni, stormbird and 7 others like this.