GUILTY Australia - Carly McBride, 31, murdered, Muswellbrook, NSW, 30 Sept 2014 *Trial in 2021*

I haven't heard anything about her 'dogs' or them leaving her and going 'home'? Carly didn't live in the town she went missing from. Where did you hear that?

I haven't heard anything about her 'dogs' or them leaving her and going 'home'? Carly didn't live in the town she went missing from. Where did you hear that?

I don't really know where the dog info came from either.

I don't really know where the dog info came from either.

My bad! I'm very sorry, I confused this case with another mp case I was following. Thanks for questioning this!

Please disregard my comment about the dogs. I'm not able to edit my previous post anymore.

No updates and not one thing in local media for a little while now.

I have a couple of theories but am not sure I'm allowed to say what they are. I'm just basing them off different posts I've read on FB from her family & friends.

I haven't seen the Police out searching for a week now so I presume they are working behind the scenes.

Interesting comment on the missing Facebook page yesterday from someone with the initials TC even though it appears not to be true.

All this silence is deafening :( I'd love to read the family & friends FB posts based on what "Uh oh" said above but unfortunately, I'm not on Facebook. Sounds interesting though.

Is the guy who's managing the missing facebook page her boyfriend?

I think it's her boyfriend's brother and one other person.

Interesting comment on the missing Facebook page yesterday from someone with the initials TC even though it appears not to be true.

All this silence is deafening :( I'd love to read the family & friends FB posts based on what "Uh oh" said above but unfortunately, I'm not on Facebook. Sounds interesting though.

Is the guy who's managing the missing facebook page her boyfriend?
It's the bf's brother. I'd be dubious about ppl saying they are her 'family'. Carly's parents and family don't have ANYTHING to do with that page. The 'family' they refer to is the bf family. All the contact numbers on the missing page and on posters belong to the bf and his family.

I'd be frantic if nobody knew where my loved one was and they were a long way from home. <modsnip>

People can't just disappear into thin air. She must be somewhere. :-(

Folks we don't allow discussions about facebook/social media comments.

We also don't allow rumours.

Unless you're a verified insider, we ask that you please refrain from posting info about the case which hasn't been mentioned in media or police reports.

A "verified insider"...this is basically someone who personally knows the people, relatives etc. involved in the case.

If you would like to become verified all info about the process is contained in following link....

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Ok, I think I'll leave this thread now, as I am not interested in becoming verified ( for a few reasons ) & there is nothing in the media for us to discuss..............

Bumping for Carly. There has been nothing in the news for 1 week.

SF Karabri formed to try to find Carly McBride
Oct. 17, 2014, 4 p.m.

Detectives from Hunter Valley Local Area Command have set up Strike Force Karabri to try and locate missing Belmont woman, Carly McBride.

The 31-year-old disappeared on September 30 during a trip to Muswellbrook in the Upper Hunter.

A friend organised to collect the mother-of-two at a fast food outlet in the town, but she never arrived.
Missing woman, Carly McBride, 31, who was last seen on Calgaroo Avenue in Muswellbrook on September 30.

Crime Manager at Hunter Valley LAC, Detective Inspector Tim Seymour, said a special team is now working through information.

“Strike Force Karabri has been formed to investigate the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Carly McBride.

“At the moment it’s made up of five Hunter Valley detectives, but we’ll adjust that number as we go through and, if more resources are required, we’ll get them,” Detective Inspector Seymour said.

He said detectives are looking at a number of lines of inquiry, but said he cannot be more specific at this time.

<modsnip>

http://www.muswellbrookchronicle.co...-formed-to-try-to-find-carly-mcbride/?cs=1487

However, police said they were still treating the case of Carly McBride, 31, as a missing persons investigation as they work on finding out what happened to her.

Ms McBride, a mother-of-two, was last seen in Calgaroo Avenue, Muswellbrook, about 2pm on September 30, after visiting a child at her ex-partner&#8217;s house.

She was due to be picked up by her current boyfriend at Muswellbrook McDonald&#8217;s but never turned up.

Hunter Valley crime manager Detective Inspector Tim Seymour said Strike Force Karabi had been set up to look into the disappearance.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2632987/missing-carly-mcbride-not-seen-for-18-days/?cs=12

I wonder what her relationship was like with the ex-partner. I don't recall - did they mention the age of the child with him that she was visiting? Wonder if anyone's talked to the kid, if she's old enough.

I wonder what her relationship was like with the ex-partner. I don't recall - did they mention the age of the child with him that she was visiting? Wonder if anyone's talked to the kid, if she's old enough.

Nothing has mentioned the ex or the age of her daughter. 21 days missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back