Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by inkpink, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inkpink

inkpink Active Member

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...s-near-bundaberg/story-fnii5v6w-1226879595138

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-search-for-missing-child-20140411-36gno.html

Police are currently searching near the Childers Showgrounds after CC went missing from the house on Ridgway St about 7am Thursday.
    Crime scene tape has been place around a home and police say they fear the little girl may be at risk. An abduction alert has been issued.
    It is understood C’s parents put her to bed last night before going to sleep about 1am.
    When they woke in the morning, she was gone.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...s-near-bundaberg/story-fnii5v6w-1226879595138

Thread #1

2. Marg from Oz

Marg from Oz New Member

Just heard on the news Chloe has been handed into the police station alive and well.

Waiting to find it on msm to provide a link. No info on who handed her in.

3. geevee

geevee Registered Stickie

4. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Please continue here...

5. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Because it was such fantastic news little Chloe was found today & because it's close to Easter.....a little bunny for Chloe :)

[​IMG]

6. Seabreeze1

Seabreeze1 Member

The toy was washed?? thats a female thing to do, almost a grandmotherly thing. I wonder if the abductors had there Mum looking after her. After viewing Facebook I think I will strike Childers off my to see list that gets bigger by the week. Surely Chloe can tell them who took her or where she was.

7. EdinburghLass

EdinburghLass New Member

Am I the only one who thinks something is off about this whole situation? I haven't read thread #1, so apologies if that has been bought up already. Off to read now.

8. kailee

kailee Member

9. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Just wanted to bring possum's post over from the last thread. This is really interesting to me. Washed by a kind person? Washed to get rid of potential incriminating DNA?

10. SouthAussie

This is also in the article ... makes me wonder if Chloe is going to be able to identify her kidnapper. Or is her mind blocking things already? And is she going to be afraid of males now .. except possibly her dad?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-mystery-Australian-Maddie.html#ixzz2yfUyj0iN

11. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Member

My first thought was the same about it being a woman thing to do.
    If this is pay back of some kind maybe that footage caught the people dropping Chloe off to a waiting car! Just a thought that's all moo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. SouthAussie

Yes, it is a blue VA Commodore ... but it is a station wagon, I believe. There are pics of the model at this Google link, but I couldn't find a postable photo as these all seem to be personal Gumtree ads. Maybe one of our esteemed car buffs can find one. :)

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...7#nfpr=1&q=holden+va+commodore+wagon&tbm=isch

13. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Member

Maybe she was still groggy from sedatives if the hospital gave her some?? I'm sure she needs a good nights sleep :)
    Hoping mum and dad reconsider some life choices and can move past this in a new direction and a new sense of how important our kids really are xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. sleepinoz

sleepinoz Well-Known Member

I think it's been reported incorrectly, as far as I can see there isn't a VA model.

List of Holden vehicles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you watch the video at the daily mail link, there is a blue car to the left of screen when they are returning that isn't there when the child is with them.

15. sleepinoz

16. Seabreeze1

Seabreeze1 Member

I think I struggle with this as my daughter is only one year older but at age three she had the strongest memory, still to this day she will talk about people she hasn't seen or heard from in two or so years. I am wondering if Chloe has been told by her parents not to speak up in fear of further ramifications.

17. SouthAussie

I think you are right sleep. Google just found what it could find :doh:

If there is a VA Commodore (I think I have heard of them, many years ago, among my brothers' chitchat) it would be a very old model. Don't they go up through the alphabet with their model numbers?

18. sleepinoz

The Wiki link I put up has all the models since the good old FJ, there wasn't a VA listed. VE is the current model, and they all sound the same after a while - lol.

19. sleepinoz

20. Blessed

Blessed Member

No such thing as a VA commodore.. First Commodore model released in the V series was the VB (1980's) through to VF (2013)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.